Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Community Update December 2017
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68
I really, really love both ideas for bows' revamp!
I really, really love both ideas for bows' revamp!
E8ofrfs.png

............................................................Curiosity is followed by ambition.
............................................................Ambition is followed by madness.
I like the thick ribbon best
I like the thick ribbon best
4xTBSTZ.png
aaa i love the thick ribbons more but i desperately want both????
aaa i love the thick ribbons more but i desperately want both????
WpjbI2U.gif
squid/winter | FR+3 | they/them | spelled squidra-gon (like octagon)
Thick ribbons, I like.
Thick ribbons, I like.
tumblr_nre81rYTi11unlpe2o1_100.png
I much prefer the thick ribbons. When I use the ribbon apparel, it's for a cutesy look -- the elegance of the thin ones is nice, but I really like the fluffy cuteness that the large ones add to dragons I have that are already wearing ribbon apparel. Of course, in a perfect game, we'd have both options, but the artists already have enough work on their hands without having to add in two very similar sets of apparel lol
I much prefer the thick ribbons. When I use the ribbon apparel, it's for a cutesy look -- the elegance of the thin ones is nice, but I really like the fluffy cuteness that the large ones add to dragons I have that are already wearing ribbon apparel. Of course, in a perfect game, we'd have both options, but the artists already have enough work on their hands without having to add in two very similar sets of apparel lol
item_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.gif
~FR Time +1~
~Friend Request & RP friendly~
Both ribbons look nice but I like the thinner ones more
Also yay, another writing contest!
Both ribbons look nice but I like the thinner ones more
Also yay, another writing contest!
qR6otwA.png
Nice updates. <3
Nice updates. <3
Hard choice between the bows ^^'
Hard choice between the bows ^^'
forum_siggy.pngdont be afraid
I really like the thick ribbons!

I hope there will be some color additions too, I'd love a yellowy-white color and maybe a crimson.

Can I be extra greedy, since many people like the thin ribbons too, and suggest that we get both? Since the art is already drawn?
I really like the thick ribbons!

I hope there will be some color additions too, I'd love a yellowy-white color and maybe a crimson.

Can I be extra greedy, since many people like the thin ribbons too, and suggest that we get both? Since the art is already drawn?
177499lightofknowledge2.png
@Aequorin

Curious about the bows, why cant we have both? They both look amazing this is very hard to pick and choose which one is better. I like both to be honest. I love how the thick ones on the tail look amazing and I love the thin bows on the legs and arms look like a ballerina. But I am I'm wondering if there would be any possible way to have both on site? As to both have pros and cons to my and many people's liking. I ask because I am concerned about everyone's option that I have heard so far and just want see if there might be later a option for both?

Thank you for hearing me out and happy holidays.
@Aequorin

Curious about the bows, why cant we have both? They both look amazing this is very hard to pick and choose which one is better. I like both to be honest. I love how the thick ones on the tail look amazing and I love the thin bows on the legs and arms look like a ballerina. But I am I'm wondering if there would be any possible way to have both on site? As to both have pros and cons to my and many people's liking. I ask because I am concerned about everyone's option that I have heard so far and just want see if there might be later a option for both?

Thank you for hearing me out and happy holidays.
sukio_by_whirryporry-dbzi0c3.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 67 68