Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62
Hey everyone! Here's your holiday nest update!

The High Priestess: 2 eggs
The Empress: 2 eggs
The Lovers: 3 eggs
The Hermit: *
The World: 3 eggs

So, I miscounted The Hermit, and they won't be able to breed until tomorrow. However, that will still be in time to hatch on Winter Solstice, so yay! I nested the other couples early just to be sure (this is my first time planning a nest for a certain date and I'm nervous lol)

As I stated before, if you'd like to reserve an egg from a specific pair, let me know in this thread and I'll add your name. :)

General Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @EasilyAmusedKat @Lawcaldwell

Hey everyone! Here's your holiday nest update!

The Hermit: *

So, I miscounted The Hermit, and they won't be able to breed until tomorrow. However, that will still be in time to hatch on Winter Solstice, so yay! I nested the other couples early just to be sure (this is my first time planning a nest for a certain date and I'm nervous lol)

As I stated before, if you'd like to reserve an egg from a specific pair, let me know in this thread and I'll add your name. :)

General Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @EasilyAmusedKat @Lawcaldwell

7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2037164][img]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6apo240a4o3pbu0/06bump.png[/img][/url][/center]
06bump.png
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
Hey everyone! Here's your final holiday nest update!

The Hermit: 3 eggs

General Pinglist:

Hey everyone! Here's your final holiday nest update!

The Hermit: 3 eggs

General Pinglist:

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Is92I6C.png[/img][/center]
Is92I6C.png
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2025225/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/20XjsUi.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
20XjsUi.jpg
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
@SageK253 may i buy 'Sevens'?
@SageK253 may i buy 'Sevens'?
@GoblinHoarder Certainly, I'll set up a CR right now :) It looks like you just joined during this last Welcome Week, so you'll get a 20% discount :) Welcome to Flight Rising :D
@GoblinHoarder Certainly, I'll set up a CR right now :) It looks like you just joined during this last Welcome Week, so you'll get a 20% discount :) Welcome to Flight Rising :D
Hey there! I have a whopping THIRTEEN new cuties on the first page. Today's nests are from The High Priestess, The Empress, The Lovers, The Hermit, and The World.

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!

Today is a day celebrated by many people in earth/lunar/nature-focused religions and spiritualities. It's an important day for people who practice witchcraft, are pagans, or who just enjoy being more focused on the cycles of nature, life, and the year. It is an excellent day to spend with family or alone, and meditate on the good and quiet things in life.

Because this holiday holds so much importance to me, spiritually, I knew I wanted to have some nests hatch today. I've been reading tarot for well over half my life (19 years since my first deck). I've been following pagan paths and practicing witchcraft even longer. These nests were chosen to help bring certain qualities to your Solstice, and in turn, your upcoming year.

The High Priestess: It is so important to listen to your dreams, your intuition, that quiet voice that pushes you gently in one direction or another. May these two dragons help you listen just a little more.

The Empress: The moon and nighttime tend to have more feminine associations, which is why today (as the shortest day and longest night) is a special day for goddess worship, reminding yourself of your feminine energies, and listening to the wise women in your life. May these two dragons help remind you of the women in your life, and the feminine energy within yourself.

The Lovers: Two (sometimes incredibly) different people come together to form something unique, something bigger than they are. The Lovers, as a tarot card, brings your attention to the most important relationships in your life, both romantic and not. May these three dragons help you reach out to your loved ones, communicate with them, and strengthen your bonds in the upcoming year.

The Hermit: The long night we have on the Winter Solstice is an excellent time for quiet reflection. What was this year? What did it hold? How have you grown? How do you still need to grow? May these three dragons help you look back, and by doing so, pave the way to moving forward.

The World: As the year comes to a close, it's important to also celebrate. What have you achieved? May these dragons remind you to take the time to celebrate your victories, large and small.

I hope you all have a wonderful Solstice.

General Pinglist:

Hey there! I have a whopping THIRTEEN new cuties on the first page. Today's nests are from The High Priestess, The Empress, The Lovers, The Hermit, and The World.

HAPPY WINTER SOLSTICE!

Today is a day celebrated by many people in earth/lunar/nature-focused religions and spiritualities. It's an important day for people who practice witchcraft, are pagans, or who just enjoy being more focused on the cycles of nature, life, and the year. It is an excellent day to spend with family or alone, and meditate on the good and quiet things in life.

Because this holiday holds so much importance to me, spiritually, I knew I wanted to have some nests hatch today. I've been reading tarot for well over half my life (19 years since my first deck). I've been following pagan paths and practicing witchcraft even longer. These nests were chosen to help bring certain qualities to your Solstice, and in turn, your upcoming year.

The High Priestess: It is so important to listen to your dreams, your intuition, that quiet voice that pushes you gently in one direction or another. May these two dragons help you listen just a little more.

The Empress: The moon and nighttime tend to have more feminine associations, which is why today (as the shortest day and longest night) is a special day for goddess worship, reminding yourself of your feminine energies, and listening to the wise women in your life. May these two dragons help remind you of the women in your life, and the feminine energy within yourself.

The Lovers: Two (sometimes incredibly) different people come together to form something unique, something bigger than they are. The Lovers, as a tarot card, brings your attention to the most important relationships in your life, both romantic and not. May these three dragons help you reach out to your loved ones, communicate with them, and strengthen your bonds in the upcoming year.

The Hermit: The long night we have on the Winter Solstice is an excellent time for quiet reflection. What was this year? What did it hold? How have you grown? How do you still need to grow? May these three dragons help you look back, and by doing so, pave the way to moving forward.

The World: As the year comes to a close, it's important to also celebrate. What have you achieved? May these dragons remind you to take the time to celebrate your victories, large and small.

I hope you all have a wonderful Solstice.

General Pinglist:

I love Cloister from your Hermit nest, but my lair is totally full right now (I'm holding some dragons for a friend ;D). Could I request that you hold onto her until I have the space?

And I have to say, even though I've already gushed at you in person about this, I love your hatchery. Everything from the theme to the dragons themselves is great, and so reflective of who you are as a person. <3
I love Cloister from your Hermit nest, but my lair is totally full right now (I'm holding some dragons for a friend ;D). Could I request that you hold onto her until I have the space?

And I have to say, even though I've already gushed at you in person about this, I love your hatchery. Everything from the theme to the dragons themselves is great, and so reflective of who you are as a person. <3
@Apshineh GAH! *blushing*

Yes, I will place her on hold now. Stop being so lovely, dammit.
@Apshineh GAH! *blushing*

Yes, I will place her on hold now. Stop being so lovely, dammit.
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 61 62