Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61 62
@SageK253 Thanks so much!
@SageK253 Thanks so much!
Hey there! I'm holding a pre-holiday sale because I need some treasure quickly. So, here's how it works.

Anyone on my pinglist(s), from now until 11:50 pm FR time Monday night, if you're paying in treasure, you get 50% off the listed price for all hatchlings. If you purchase via the AH, send me a PM so I can check, and I will reimburse you 50% of the treasure cost.

Note that this applies to treasure purchases ONLY. While gems are awesome, I need to buy a specific thing and need a little over 1 million treasure for it, so....

Not on my pinglist? No problem. Ask to be added and then you can take part in this sale as well.

Current Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @EasilyAmusedKat
Hey there! I'm holding a pre-holiday sale because I need some treasure quickly. So, here's how it works.

Anyone on my pinglist(s), from now until 11:50 pm FR time Monday night, if you're paying in treasure, you get 50% off the listed price for all hatchlings. If you purchase via the AH, send me a PM so I can check, and I will reimburse you 50% of the treasure cost.

Note that this applies to treasure purchases ONLY. While gems are awesome, I need to buy a specific thing and need a little over 1 million treasure for it, so....

Not on my pinglist? No problem. Ask to be added and then you can take part in this sale as well.

Current Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @EasilyAmusedKat
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
I'd love to buy thanks and sorrow :3 if that's okay send me a CR with their total please n_n
I'd love to buy thanks and sorrow :3 if that's okay send me a CR with their total please n_n
@Catch22 Excellent! I'll set up the CR for them right away :)
@Catch22 Excellent! I'll set up the CR for them right away :)
Current Pinglist:

Quick clarification on the sale: all my hatchery dragons, not just the wee ones. So fully-grown babies are included.
Current Pinglist:

Quick clarification on the sale: all my hatchery dragons, not just the wee ones. So fully-grown babies are included.
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2037164][img]https://dl.dropbox.com/s/6apo240a4o3pbu0/06bump.png[/img][/url][/center]
06bump.png
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
Shameless Self-Promo Sale Bump!
Shameless Self-Promo Sale Bump!
@SageK253

Hey bab~ I would love to buy Murky from you :3
@SageK253

Hey bab~ I would love to buy Murky from you :3
@EasilyAmusedKat Sounds fantastic! I'll set up the CR right now. ;)
@EasilyAmusedKat Sounds fantastic! I'll set up the CR right now. ;)
Hey there! I have 2 new dragons on the first page. Today's nest is from The Magician.

My hatchery-wide sale is still going on. If you're on a pinglist and paying treasure, you get 50% off listed prices until midnight Flight Rising time on Monday.

Also, please note that the rate of nests hatching will slow down for a while, to ensure nests on Winter Solstice (The High Priestess, The Empress, The Lovers, The Hermit, and The World) and New Year's Day (The Fool, The Hierophant, The Chariot, The Hanged Man, and The Star).

Click HERE to check out the new babies. :)

And don't forget Nature has a 10% discount this week.

Current Pinglist:

Hey there! I have 2 new dragons on the first page. Today's nest is from The Magician.

My hatchery-wide sale is still going on. If you're on a pinglist and paying treasure, you get 50% off listed prices until midnight Flight Rising time on Monday.

Also, please note that the rate of nests hatching will slow down for a while, to ensure nests on Winter Solstice (The High Priestess, The Empress, The Lovers, The Hermit, and The World) and New Year's Day (The Fool, The Hierophant, The Chariot, The Hanged Man, and The Star).

Click HERE to check out the new babies. :)

And don't forget Nature has a 10% discount this week.

Current Pinglist:

1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 61 62