Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2025225/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/20XjsUi.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
20XjsUi.jpg
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
Hey there! I have 3 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from Death, and we have a pair of almost-twins :)

One more nest is due tomorrow (Wheel of Fortune), but then I won't have any new ones until Winter Solstice, on the 21st. I will make a post when all five pairs have nested, to announce how many eggs they all have :)

I will begin allowing people to reserve a hatchling starting with the nests due Winter Solstice. Reservations are given to people in the order they are requested. A person must be on one or more pinglists to reserve a hatchling. As with purchasing dragons, all hatchling reservations have to be handled in this thread. There is no reservation fee as of yet. If none of the hatchlings in that nest are to your liking, the reservation will roll over to the next time I breed that pair. I will keep a record of reserved hatchlings on this post.

I am also adding a new discount! In addition to Flight, Affiliate, and Newbie discounts, I am giving a Pinglist discount. If you are on a pinglist, you get 10% off any dragons that you get pinged for. For example, if you're on a pinglist for The Tower and The Chariot, you get 10% off all those hatchlings. If you're on my general pinglist, you get 10% off all my dragons. I'm also increasing the Newbie discount to 20%. And, discounts do still stack.

Click HERE to check out the new babies. :)

And don't forget Water has a 10% discount this week.

General Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @EasilyAmusedKat

Hey there! I have 3 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from Death, and we have a pair of almost-twins :)

One more nest is due tomorrow (Wheel of Fortune), but then I won't have any new ones until Winter Solstice, on the 21st. I will make a post when all five pairs have nested, to announce how many eggs they all have :)

I will begin allowing people to reserve a hatchling starting with the nests due Winter Solstice. Reservations are given to people in the order they are requested. A person must be on one or more pinglists to reserve a hatchling. As with purchasing dragons, all hatchling reservations have to be handled in this thread. There is no reservation fee as of yet. If none of the hatchlings in that nest are to your liking, the reservation will roll over to the next time I breed that pair. I will keep a record of reserved hatchlings on this post.

I am also adding a new discount! In addition to Flight, Affiliate, and Newbie discounts, I am giving a Pinglist discount. If you are on a pinglist, you get 10% off any dragons that you get pinged for. For example, if you're on a pinglist for The Tower and The Chariot, you get 10% off all those hatchlings. If you're on my general pinglist, you get 10% off all my dragons. I'm also increasing the Newbie discount to 20%. And, discounts do still stack.

General Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @EasilyAmusedKat

7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2025225/1][img]http://i.imgur.com/20XjsUi.jpg[/img][/url][/center]
20XjsUi.jpg
xih4uPG.gif dHg8yQF.pngGD7On40.pngHHB2Nb4.png
Is Acceptance and Alchemy still available? If so, how much?
Is Acceptance and Alchemy still available? If so, how much?
sherlock-edit.png
@chefsquirrel999 Both of them are, yes :) Alchemy is 7,500, with your affiliate discount 6,750, and Acceptance is 10,000, again with your discount, 9,000. Would you like me to set up a CR?
@chefsquirrel999 Both of them are, yes :) Alchemy is 7,500, with your affiliate discount 6,750, and Acceptance is 10,000, again with your discount, 9,000. Would you like me to set up a CR?
Hey there! I have 3 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from Wheel of Fortune.

This will be the last nest before Winter Solstice, on December 21st. And remember, I am going to announce when each pair is nested, how many hatchlings to expect, and I will take reservations for those hatchlings at the time :)

I have 3 special hatchlings today as well! These were a non-hatchery pair that I was testing out, and I loved the results :) I'll have them posted HERE if anyone is interested.

General Pinglist:

Hey there! I have 3 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from Wheel of Fortune.

This will be the last nest before Winter Solstice, on December 21st. And remember, I am going to announce when each pair is nested, how many hatchlings to expect, and I will take reservations for those hatchlings at the time :)

I have 3 special hatchlings today as well! These were a non-hatchery pair that I was testing out, and I loved the results :) I'll have them posted HERE if anyone is interested.

General Pinglist:

Could I buy Snake Eyes, please?
Could I buy Snake Eyes, please?
EZlaHu2.png
@Lawcaldwell Certainly! I'll set up a CR for him right away :)
@Lawcaldwell Certainly! I'll set up a CR for him right away :)
@Sage253

I don't usually like faes but holy cow, Doubles is so perfect and pure. May I buy her please?

Edit: also, would I get 20% off for being on the ping list and an affiliate? :0
@Sage253

I don't usually like faes but holy cow, Doubles is so perfect and pure. May I buy her please?

Edit: also, would I get 20% off for being on the ping list and an affiliate? :0
k9dHLsB.png tumblr_pcul5mIk4a1xpp0t6o2_100.png
@Lunamyth Of course you may, and yep, 20% for you. I'll set up the CR right away :)
@Lunamyth Of course you may, and yep, 20% for you. I'll set up the CR right away :)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 61 62