Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62
@SageK253 i can take the pair if you dont want the split but i prefer the tun, ill also take stoke if he is available

and no worries!
@SageK253 i can take the pair if you dont want the split but i prefer the tun, ill also take stoke if he is available

and no worries!
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
@Ashborne Don't mind splitting them up. I'll send Stoke and the tundra then. Sorry so many of your choices were taken!
@Ashborne Don't mind splitting them up. I'll send Stoke and the tundra then. Sorry so many of your choices were taken!
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@SageK253 no worries! <3
@SageK253 no worries! <3
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
@sageK253 Thx for the dragons!
@sageK253 Thx for the dragons!
Officially closing the thread, as it seems interest has died down. Most remaining dergs will be tossed onto the AH or leveled and exalted.

Again, a huge thank you to everyone for all the support for the almost-year Major Arcana was open! This is my final mass-ping. :) If anyone would like to keep in touch, feel free to send me a friend request or PM anytime!

General Pinglist
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @GoblinHoarder @SoullessWendigo @Ashwini @Jacckkamander @septarianflare @LilyCatcher @KittyPlague @Snowhawk @literalstardust @Harana @Ecca @Sovie @faerey @Jheyda
The Fool

The Magician

The Empress

The Emperor
@Velyathemage
The Hierophant

The Lovers

The Chariot

Strength

The Hermit
@Finalize
Wheel of Fortune

Justice
@FeatherFace
The Hanged Man

Death
@icarus757 @Velyathemage
Temperance

The Devil
@Velyathemage
The Tower
@icarus757
The Star
@Velyathemage @MixterVEE @Akashiyuki
The Moon
@icarus757 @Velyathemage
The Sun

Judgement

The World
@MixterVEE @Pigeonpanhandle (females only)
Wands

Cups
@MixterVEE
Swords
@Anukite
Pentacles

Wild Cards
@Novix99 (At the Globe only)

Affiliates
@Zaratyst @chocoapple @hawchoo @Rlisa @Jeydis @Aoji @Tsubakura @Draciana @Ashborne @Feral71 @literalstardust @Estrix @Jaycee @Maakurinohime @KeyLimeade @faerey
Officially closing the thread, as it seems interest has died down. Most remaining dergs will be tossed onto the AH or leveled and exalted.

Again, a huge thank you to everyone for all the support for the almost-year Major Arcana was open! This is my final mass-ping. :) If anyone would like to keep in touch, feel free to send me a friend request or PM anytime!

General Pinglist
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @GoblinHoarder @SoullessWendigo @Ashwini @Jacckkamander @septarianflare @LilyCatcher @KittyPlague @Snowhawk @literalstardust @Harana @Ecca @Sovie @faerey @Jheyda
The Fool

The Magician

The Empress

The Emperor
@Velyathemage
The Hierophant

The Lovers

The Chariot

Strength

The Hermit
@Finalize
Wheel of Fortune

Justice
@FeatherFace
The Hanged Man

Death
@icarus757 @Velyathemage
Temperance

The Devil
@Velyathemage
The Tower
@icarus757
The Star
@Velyathemage @MixterVEE @Akashiyuki
The Moon
@icarus757 @Velyathemage
The Sun

Judgement

The World
@MixterVEE @Pigeonpanhandle (females only)
Wands

Cups
@MixterVEE
Swords
@Anukite
Pentacles

Wild Cards
@Novix99 (At the Globe only)

Affiliates
@Zaratyst @chocoapple @hawchoo @Rlisa @Jeydis @Aoji @Tsubakura @Draciana @Ashborne @Feral71 @literalstardust @Estrix @Jaycee @Maakurinohime @KeyLimeade @faerey
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
1 2 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62