Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 88
Would appreciate it if ya'll leave the drop rate for chests alone. The sites not gonna die with the sudden influx of G1s. Or just, ya know, let the little people have a chance at not spending 5+kg on a pretty dragon. Because everybody can afford that, right?

Also, haven't seen a single MP Jester bundle. Why.
Would appreciate it if ya'll leave the drop rate for chests alone. The sites not gonna die with the sudden influx of G1s. Or just, ya know, let the little people have a chance at not spending 5+kg on a pretty dragon. Because everybody can afford that, right?

Also, haven't seen a single MP Jester bundle. Why.
Seraph / Any pronouns / Wishlist
Adding myself to the list of users who aren't seeing the Deadpan or Witty Jester bundles in the Marketplace.

Seen Clever stock twice (got one), but checking the MP at least once every half hour, I have yet to see the others even ONCE. Maybe up the stock rate, please? I don't want to pay double on the AH, but might have to eventually.
Adding myself to the list of users who aren't seeing the Deadpan or Witty Jester bundles in the Marketplace.

Seen Clever stock twice (got one), but checking the MP at least once every half hour, I have yet to see the others even ONCE. Maybe up the stock rate, please? I don't want to pay double on the AH, but might have to eventually.
Exhausted and severely depressed.
Have: [item=bogsneak puppet][item=axe mimic][item=crooked hatchet][item=crystal carrier][item=sorcerous arms][item=sorcerous arms][item=sorcerous arms][item=masked phantom][item=serpentine lamp][item=serpentine lamp][item=serpentine lamp][item=serpentine lamp][item=serpentine lamp][item=serpentine lamp][item=living luminance][item=valorous cape][item=antique chair] Want: [item=jolly jester's collar][item=jolly jester's cape][item=jolly jester's tail bell][item=Vulpine Lamp] If trade is for new item would prefer more than one vulpine lamp for the new familiar if you offer those.
Have:
Bogsneak Puppet Axe Mimic Crooked Hatchet Crystal Carrier Sorcerous Arms Sorcerous Arms Sorcerous Arms Masked Phantom Serpentine Lamp Serpentine Lamp Serpentine Lamp Serpentine Lamp Serpentine Lamp Serpentine Lamp Living Luminance Valorous Cape Antique Chair

Want:
Jolly Jester's Collar Jolly Jester's Cape Jolly Jester's Tail Bell Vulpine Lamp

If trade is for new item would prefer more than one vulpine lamp for the new familiar if you offer those.

Seems really cool but I haven't gotten a single chest in three days now..?
Seems really cool but I haven't gotten a single chest in three days now..?
I've hardly even gotten a single chest from the coli or gathering.
For the majority of when the event started I only ever got 1 chest. From the coli after farming for hours on end maybe 2 or 3 chests.

Today has been frustrating so far. Any time I have a run in with a mimic in the coli, which alone has been super rare. Three times now I have gotten nothing from defeating them. I get it that you can't always get something.... but seriously it would be nice to have more mimics in the coli and the chance for chest drops.....
I've hardly even gotten a single chest from the coli or gathering.
For the majority of when the event started I only ever got 1 chest. From the coli after farming for hours on end maybe 2 or 3 chests.

Today has been frustrating so far. Any time I have a run in with a mimic in the coli, which alone has been super rare. Three times now I have gotten nothing from defeating them. I get it that you can't always get something.... but seriously it would be nice to have more mimics in the coli and the chance for chest drops.....
I was on the road so I missed the extra gathering day. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.
I was on the road so I missed the extra gathering day. Hope everyone is having a great holiday season.
nktMt8r.png
@therealtwistar @demonreborn

I've had great luck with the Woodland path and the Scorched forest venues. Maybe try those?
@therealtwistar @demonreborn

I've had great luck with the Woodland path and the Scorched forest venues. Maybe try those?
9672033_orig.png
The festival has been pretty good so far. My only complaint is that you should've probably made the baldwin recipes give 5 or 10 chests each, not 1 or 2. It's pointless and honestly it's way too much work and waiting for pretty much nothing. @Undel
The festival has been pretty good so far. My only complaint is that you should've probably made the baldwin recipes give 5 or 10 chests each, not 1 or 2. It's pointless and honestly it's way too much work and waiting for pretty much nothing. @Undel
WBsJuD1.pngiQrvnPv.pngfvfrO0T.pngg2TOb2t.pngzy5WGDV.png
[quote name="Cataclasm" date=2017-12-20 11:27:59] The festival has been pretty good so far. My only complaint is that you should've probably made the baldwin recipes [b]give 5 or 10 chests each, not 1 or 2[/b]. It's pointless and honestly it's way too much work and waiting for pretty much nothing. [/quote][color=#006ab8]I totally agree with that sentiment; frustrating to wait so long for so little, especially for those that depend on BBB to get their chests. I never considered NotN to be some super-rare event where you have to struggle to get the items. It was supposed to be fun and carefree, but it ended up being the most time-consuming one of them all. I was really hoping that this would have been changed, just a little, this year. Don't get me wrong, though; NotN is my favorite event by far, each year, but the fact that you have to sell your soul to the coliseum is a bit tiresome. Some people simply don't have the time for that, due to the holidays, and others just can't access the coliseum, which is really disappointing. This wouldn't be too bad if it weren't for the [b]abysmal [/b]gathering rates.
Cataclasm wrote on 2017-12-20:
The festival has been pretty good so far. My only complaint is that you should've probably made the baldwin recipes give 5 or 10 chests each, not 1 or 2. It's pointless and honestly it's way too much work and waiting for pretty much nothing.
I totally agree with that sentiment; frustrating to wait so long for so little, especially for those that depend on BBB to get their chests. I never considered NotN to be some super-rare event where you have to struggle to get the items. It was supposed to be fun and carefree, but it ended up being the most time-consuming one of them all. I was really hoping that this would have been changed, just a little, this year.

Don't get me wrong, though; NotN is my favorite event by far, each year, but the fact that you have to sell your soul to the coliseum is a bit tiresome. Some people simply don't have the time for that, due to the holidays, and others just can't access the coliseum, which is really disappointing. This wouldn't be too bad if it weren't for the abysmal gathering rates.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
I got the smirch gene 'U' [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/969d/f/2017/354/0/1/ujkjkkj_by_moonlight390-dbxb5am.png[/img]
I got the smirch gene 'U' ujkjkkj_by_moonlight390-dbxb5am.png
1 2 ... 70 71 72 73 74 ... 87 88