Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 87 88
I'm really happy that NotN is back! :)

However, why are some of the familiars and items still not retired as of yet? This is the only event that has so much 'stuff' associated with that doesn't seem to get retired. During the regular festivals, it's only a set amount of chest and skins a the 4 items in Joxar's area. Can some of these items please get a rest after this NotN...please????

I feel bad for the newer players who are probably overwhelmed by the sheer volume of this event.
I'm really happy that NotN is back! :)

However, why are some of the familiars and items still not retired as of yet? This is the only event that has so much 'stuff' associated with that doesn't seem to get retired. During the regular festivals, it's only a set amount of chest and skins a the 4 items in Joxar's area. Can some of these items please get a rest after this NotN...please????

I feel bad for the newer players who are probably overwhelmed by the sheer volume of this event.
28eaFo7.png

?-RPK_=party.png
Have yet to see the animated statue vista in the MP...
Have yet to see the animated statue vista in the MP...
BPpOUJu.png
fr staff please cycle in the animated statue vista im begging u
fr staff please cycle in the animated statue vista im begging u
globules.png
THERE'S A NEW GENE, TOO???

THIS IS AMAZING
THERE'S A NEW GENE, TOO???

THIS IS AMAZING
EHmoQIa.pngtumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifXqQeriv.giftumblr_inline_n6kdvu56Os1qlye38.gifRPahVGv.png
Anyone got advice where to grind? I'm having luck finding the right enemies in the Bamboo Falls, but I've only gotten ~4 chests in 3 hours of grind. Is there a better spot for it?
Anyone got advice where to grind? I'm having luck finding the right enemies in the Bamboo Falls, but I've only gotten ~4 chests in 3 hours of grind. Is there a better spot for it?
tumblr_inline_oopr71L3ak1rsvagz_500.gif
[quote name="@Tyria" date=2017-12-17 17:57:34] Anyone got advice where to grind? I'm having luck finding the right enemies in the Bamboo Falls, but I've only gotten ~4 chests in 3 hours of grind. Is there a better spot for it? [/quote] I've been using the woodland path and the mire (boreal wood is good too)
@Tyria wrote on 2017-12-17:
I've been using the woodland path and the mire (boreal wood is good too)
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@starhecker How many chests have you managed to net so far?
@starhecker How many chests have you managed to net so far?
@Tyria I've been getting a lot of chests in the Waterway, Scorched Forest, Woodland Path, and Sandswept Delta. You can keep an eye on this thread for the best areas as they update it. ^^

It's also nice to check out Swipp's offers; grind in an area that has the items he wants, and maybe you can get some chests from him, while you're at it.
@Tyria I've been getting a lot of chests in the Waterway, Scorched Forest, Woodland Path, and Sandswept Delta. You can keep an eye on this thread for the best areas as they update it. ^^

It's also nice to check out Swipp's offers; grind in an area that has the items he wants, and maybe you can get some chests from him, while you're at it.
dXizOVT.gif
deviantART
♦ +3 FR Time ♦
♦ Born-Again Christian ♦
♥ ♥ Wishlist ♥ ♥
♦ ♦ For Sale ♦ ♦
Free Dragons
Free lv27 Cauldron
Animated Icons
Art Trades
NatakiroFR.gif      tumblr_inline_nt4mfidcqY1qkfp12_500.gif
     Ping, please!
@Tyria
too many to count really..a lot
~20 if I were to take a wild guess
@Tyria
too many to count really..a lot
~20 if I were to take a wild guess
fruityfresh%20by%20underscum.png
@Natakiro Thank you! I've been looking for something like this.
@Natakiro Thank you! I've been looking for something like this.
1 2 ... 55 56 57 58 59 ... 87 88