Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | Night of the Nocturne 2017
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 87 88
Yay! This will be my first one! Super excited!
Yay! This will be my first one! Super excited!
Hello there
I'm so excited about the new gene and the event! Also happy anniversary to me and my one year mark in the game ^-^
I'm so excited about the new gene and the event! Also happy anniversary to me and my one year mark in the game ^-^
Rydia.jpg
Ahh yes new Gene and amazing apparel!
Ahh yes new Gene and amazing apparel!
[quote name="Natakiro" date=2017-12-17 06:31:09] You know what's just great? Getting only 2 Strange Chests from those 30 gathering turns. Sure sucks to be those people that can't do the coliseum to get items :( I was really hoping that would be fixed this year, even just a little. Again this year, I have to grind extra hard for my one sis who can't do the coli on her mobile. :/ [/quote] I got zero, so there you go. Try trading and/or Baldwin - there's less randomness there.
Natakiro wrote on 2017-12-17:
You know what's just great? Getting only 2 Strange Chests from those 30 gathering turns. Sure sucks to be those people that can't do the coliseum to get items :( I was really hoping that would be fixed this year, even just a little. Again this year, I have to grind extra hard for my one sis who can't do the coli on her mobile. :/

I got zero, so there you go. Try trading and/or Baldwin - there's less randomness there.
SMIRCH?!?!?!?!?
WAT
WATT
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
SMIRCH?!?!?!?!?
WAT
WATT
WHAT!?!?!?!?!?
2dMJezN.pngqIEuPPv.png
IIIIT'S BUTTROCK TIME!
IIIIT'S BUTTROCK TIME!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png