Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 116 117
@Snivy88
If they were ones I entered I can probably fix them. What rows are they?
@Snivy88
If they were ones I entered I can probably fix them. What rows are they?
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill

Oh I just realised it might have been from a previous day, since I can't seem to find it in the TIcket sheet. I discovered it through the ticket totals sheet as I saw Snivy88 and Snivy89. If you can't fix it now/I need to ping someone else to help fix it, just tell me ^^
@Ygdrasill

Oh I just realised it might have been from a previous day, since I can't seem to find it in the TIcket sheet. I discovered it through the ticket totals sheet as I saw Snivy88 and Snivy89. If you can't fix it now/I need to ping someone else to help fix it, just tell me ^^
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
@Snivy88
Ok, I found the issue, but I can't fix it. I'd PM or Ping Isti or Jinian. Should be an easy fix though.
@Snivy88
Ok, I found the issue, but I can't fix it. I'd PM or Ping Isti or Jinian. Should be an easy fix though.
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill

Cool! Thanks for being patient, I'll go PM one of them now ^^
@Ygdrasill

Cool! Thanks for being patient, I'll go PM one of them now ^^
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
~ Bumping this - Also, going to the spreadsheet to send y'all some more. You can do it!
~ Bumping this - Also, going to the spreadsheet to send y'all some more. You can do it!
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
ready for your fodder! \o/
ready for your fodder! \o/
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.pngFYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png OqZ0Kdr.gif FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
- songify
- she/her
- fr+0
FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png FYO6zEx.png
GET THAT CROWN YALL [img]https://media.giphy.com/media/d2jjKZMTV7PeA3m0/giphy.gif[/img]
GET THAT CROWN YALL

giphy.gif
oTVkboM.png
Oh my look at those prices for fodder. I think I should train some spare dragons now.
Oh my look at those prices for fodder. I think I should train some spare dragons now.
@Firra Hello! Thanks for all the dragons! My lairs is just about full so some of those newer auctions might sit for a few minutes while I clear things out!
@Firra Hello! Thanks for all the dragons! My lairs is just about full so some of those newer auctions might sit for a few minutes while I clear things out!
U8QtDKC.png
@Moirli
Gotcha! Not a problem.
@Moirli
Gotcha! Not a problem.
60787410.png 57806280.png
1 2 ... 31 32 33 34 35 ... 116 117