Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 116 117
@Ygdrasill

Bonus fodder in 1t PA's warning:

11 lvl5s, 2 with gene, 9 with breed bonus.
@Ygdrasill

Bonus fodder in 1t PA's warning:

11 lvl5s, 2 with gene, 9 with breed bonus.
JQQ3Fjt.png
Ok, processing them now. Thanks
Ok, processing them now. Thanks
tumblr_inline_nebbd6PAZE1qmu9vp.png
@Ygdrasill

4 level 6s
@Ygdrasill

4 level 6s
sZRxyrd.png
@Ygdrasill Hope you don't mind, but I've got 20 level 6s to send over to ya!
@Ygdrasill Hope you don't mind, but I've got 20 level 6s to send over to ya!
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru
Send away. Thanks
@SilverLanayru
Send away. Thanks
@patronissimo

Whenever you get online, I noticed the three level 8 dragons I sent you yesterday didn't get recorded on the spreadsheet. (I was headed to bed at the time, which is why I only noticed now. :P) They were all in CR #3789211, and their IDs are 37131442, 37816105, and 37816106 with no bonuses, if it helps. It's not an emergency, but if you could add them when you get the chance I'd appreciate it. :)
@patronissimo

Whenever you get online, I noticed the three level 8 dragons I sent you yesterday didn't get recorded on the spreadsheet. (I was headed to bed at the time, which is why I only noticed now. :P) They were all in CR #3789211, and their IDs are 37131442, 37816105, and 37816106 with no bonuses, if it helps. It's not an emergency, but if you could add them when you get the chance I'd appreciate it. :)
A colorful chibi Mirror dragon. Image links to the dragon itself.colorful chaos
@Ygdrasill Thank you so much! Also I found a small error. I was apparently logged tickets for 21 dragons, and I'm pretty sure I sent 20. xD I figured out the error, though!

Row 1970! Dragon #37445652 does not belong to me. >w<;
@Ygdrasill Thank you so much! Also I found a small error. I was apparently logged tickets for 21 dragons, and I'm pretty sure I sent 20. xD I figured out the error, though!

Row 1970! Dragon #37445652 does not belong to me. >w<;
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@SilverLanayru
OOps. All Fixed. Gotta love the recent activity listing for the AH. Thanks for catching that!
@SilverLanayru
OOps. All Fixed. Gotta love the recent activity listing for the AH. Thanks for catching that!
@Ygdrasill No problem! I know that feel. xD I always keep a careful eye on these things just in case, haha.
@Ygdrasill No problem! I know that feel. xD I always keep a careful eye on these things just in case, haha.
Fz6gBO0.pnghv0xcWf.png
@Ygdrasill

Sorry if you're the wrong person to ping, but I just realised in the tickets there's a few that are attributed to Snivy89, which I'm pretty sure is an error caused by dragging the name down in the spreadsheet!

also wanna match prices with the earth raffle? haha XD
@Ygdrasill

Sorry if you're the wrong person to ping, but I just realised in the tickets there's a few that are attributed to Snivy89, which I'm pretty sure is an error caused by dragging the name down in the spreadsheet!

also wanna match prices with the earth raffle? haha XD
Snivy on Dappervolk! Offering 500/1000g for Hatching Slots :D Wishlist and Personal Quest
Offering Expedited Leveling
Trading Strange Chests for Eggs!
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 116 117