Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | [LDOM] LvE OOF Raffle - CLOSED
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 116 117
@Kvon which spreadsheet? I see them on both raffle and PB :o
@Kvon which spreadsheet? I see them on both raffle and PB :o
oTVkboM.png
@Erayidil @Rochambeau Pardon, but I don't think dragons I've sent to you two have been recorded for tickets.
@Erayidil @Rochambeau Pardon, but I don't think dragons I've sent to you two have been recorded for tickets.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
Do you happen to know which ones? I have 6 lvl 6s, and 2 lvl 7 from you in the latest batch?
@Rhea
Do you happen to know which ones? I have 6 lvl 6s, and 2 lvl 7 from you in the latest batch?
@Erayidil sending a bunch of level 6 dragons for the raffle! ;v;
@Erayidil sending a bunch of level 6 dragons for the raffle! ;v;
@Rhea

My apologies! I'm just working through my backlog. I believe you sent me one lvl 6 w/ no bonus, and I've listed that on the sheet now!
@Rhea

My apologies! I'm just working through my backlog. I believe you sent me one lvl 6 w/ no bonus, and I've listed that on the sheet now!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Erayidil @Rochambeau Apologies, I can see them now. I've been having a hell of a time getting the sheet to load for me, so it might have been lag.
@Erayidil @Rochambeau Apologies, I can see them now. I've been having a hell of a time getting the sheet to load for me, so it might have been lag.
Selling old UMAs/giveaway
Giving away everything
G2 imperial giveaway
progress-rainbow-rainbow-garter-blm.png
@Rhea
No worries, thank you for supporting Light!
@Rhea
No worries, thank you for supporting Light!
@Rhea

Not a problem! Thanks for supporting Light! <3
@Rhea

Not a problem! Thanks for supporting Light! <3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Rochambeau i noticed and previously tagged someone about this, that i am not on the sender id list in the spreadsheet even though i am on the spreadsheet elsewhere. Im not sure if i have to be but i wanted to bring it up and my last attempt went unacknowledged.
@Rochambeau i noticed and previously tagged someone about this, that i am not on the sender id list in the spreadsheet even though i am on the spreadsheet elsewhere. Im not sure if i have to be but i wanted to bring it up and my last attempt went unacknowledged.
bEvLAND.png
@arkboi

I'll look into it. I'll ping you again when it's fixed! Thanks for letting us know!
@arkboi

I'll look into it. I'll ping you again when it's fixed! Thanks for letting us know!
w5RAjdT.png
FR+16
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 ... 116 117