Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Item/Familiar Disappeared
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aequorin It just happened to me around ~8 server time, too. I bought a Glowing Pocket Mouse from the AH to give to Crim, but the site was lagging when I went to retrieve the item from the message. Even though I got a pop-up saying I had collected all attachments, the familiar never appeared in my hoard at all (I assume this is the same issue others are having, but I'm not entirely certain?).
@Aequorin It just happened to me around ~8 server time, too. I bought a Glowing Pocket Mouse from the AH to give to Crim, but the site was lagging when I went to retrieve the item from the message. Even though I got a pop-up saying I had collected all attachments, the familiar never appeared in my hoard at all (I assume this is the same issue others are having, but I'm not entirely certain?).
0mIsv0N.png
@Aequorin

I just tried canceling 2 Pearlcatcher Scroll auctions from my Activity tab in AH, which led to some immense lag. And now both scrolls are missing. They didn't go back to my hoard as intended.

It happened around 8:10 server time on Feb 13. And I'm on the latest version of Chrome.
@Aequorin

I just tried canceling 2 Pearlcatcher Scroll auctions from my Activity tab in AH, which led to some immense lag. And now both scrolls are missing. They didn't go back to my hoard as intended.

It happened around 8:10 server time on Feb 13. And I'm on the latest version of Chrome.
64514_s.gif
Shortly after 8 server time, I was trying to switch familiars in order to bond with them. In the process, I lost a light sprite, nightsky fuiran, and black wolf.
It's pretty much the same thing that happened last time.
Shortly after 8 server time, I was trying to switch familiars in order to bond with them. In the process, I lost a light sprite, nightsky fuiran, and black wolf.
It's pretty much the same thing that happened last time.
Tried trading for gilded treasure chests with swipp just now (about 8:17). Traded for two of them, had major lag in the middle of one trade...and only one gilded chest in my hoard when I went to open them afterwards.
Tried trading for gilded treasure chests with swipp just now (about 8:17). Traded for two of them, had major lag in the middle of one trade...and only one gilded chest in my hoard when I went to open them afterwards.
Tn4TEAZ.png
More tired of my treatment team than the cancer at this point
I've already submitted a Contact Us about this, but thought I'd post here as well given that I didn't include the timestamp in my Contact Us. I bought a tincture of dissolution off the MP at approximately 06:08 am FR time, only to have it not appear in my inventory although the 30k was deducted. =)
I've already submitted a Contact Us about this, but thought I'd post here as well given that I didn't include the timestamp in my Contact Us. I bought a tincture of dissolution off the MP at approximately 06:08 am FR time, only to have it not appear in my inventory although the 30k was deducted. =)
@Kyne, @Oisin, I am trying to reproduce this problem on both my play account and my Admin account and am unable to. Any other information you can provide us is greatly appreciated.
@Kyne, @Oisin, I am trying to reproduce this problem on both my play account and my Admin account and am unable to. Any other information you can provide us is greatly appreciated.
@Aequorin Just as Kyne said, when I cancelled my auction, the waiting window loaded for a while, and then completed successfully. But I could not load another page while it was going on. And when it finished, my scrolls were not in my hoard.

All I've done today is log in and cancel my auctions. So nothing else unusual has happened to me.
@Aequorin Just as Kyne said, when I cancelled my auction, the waiting window loaded for a while, and then completed successfully. But I could not load another page while it was going on. And when it finished, my scrolls were not in my hoard.

All I've done today is log in and cancel my auctions. So nothing else unusual has happened to me.
64514_s.gif
@Kyne, @Oisin, what we did should have fixed the issue.

We do need players to interact with the site to make sure it did. If anything is lost, send us a message through Contact Us with the time of loss.
@Kyne, @Oisin, what we did should have fixed the issue.

We do need players to interact with the site to make sure it did. If anything is lost, send us a message through Contact Us with the time of loss.
@Aequorin Sent my ticket in already, thanks.

As for the site performance now, I just fed my dragons and the food seemed to do its job. I also tried listing an apparel item in AH (which went from my hoard to AH fine) and then cancelled that auction, and that whole process went fine. So the issue doesn't seem to be happening anymore.

As for the site performance now, I just fed my dragons and the food seemed to do its job. I also tried listing an apparel item in AH (which went from my hoard to AH fine) and then cancelled that auction, and that whole process went fine. So the issue doesn't seem to be happening anymore.
64514_s.gif
[quote name="Oisin" date="2014-02-13 08:47:05"]@Aequorin Sent my ticket in already, thanks. As for the site performance now, I just fed my dragons and the food seemed to do its job. I also tried listing an apparel item in AH (which went from my hoard to AH fine) and then cancelled that auction, and that whole process went fine. So the issue doesn't seem to be happening anymore.[/quote] @Oisin, thank you so much for doing that. We really appreciate it.
Oisin wrote on 2014-02-13 08:47:05:

@Oisin, thank you so much for doing that. We really appreciate it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8