Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Item/Familiar Disappeared
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Aequorin I just had it happen yet AGAIN. I was canceling an AH listing for a Ridgeback Scroll, it lagged, and then the scroll was not returned to my hoard. That's the third scroll today that has disappeared. This happened around 17:00 server time.

Edit: Already submitted another Ticket for this issue. But could this be addressed? I'm finding it very frustrating to do anything that has to do with the AH because I'm worried of losing more stuff.
@Aequorin I just had it happen yet AGAIN. I was canceling an AH listing for a Ridgeback Scroll, it lagged, and then the scroll was not returned to my hoard. That's the third scroll today that has disappeared. This happened around 17:00 server time.

Edit: Already submitted another Ticket for this issue. But could this be addressed? I'm finding it very frustrating to do anything that has to do with the AH because I'm worried of losing more stuff.
64514_s.gif
I was bonding with a familiar when I got the "mistakes were made" message. I should have gotten a gold chest, but it isn't in my inventory and it says I already bonded with the familiar.
(Happened at 17:09 server time.)

Edit: Sent in a ticket.
I was bonding with a familiar when I got the "mistakes were made" message. I should have gotten a gold chest, but it isn't in my inventory and it says I already bonded with the familiar.
(Happened at 17:09 server time.)

Edit: Sent in a ticket.
“blaireau’s
Bought three Umbral Catfishes yet only received one. The two that I'm missing were bought at 17:00 when the site hiccupped.
Bought three Umbral Catfishes yet only received one. The two that I'm missing were bought at 17:00 when the site hiccupped.
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@Aequorin I, unfortunately, seem to be encountering issues a lot. At 17:04 today I removed the Brown Wooly Antennae from one of my dragons (pictured below) and it did not show up in my hoard. I then found that another Green Birdskull Wingpiece had appeared on him and despite my every effort it will not come off. I click it off, it disappears from the apparel box and the image refreshes, but when I click back to my lair it's back on him! I may have accidentally put it on him, but it may have also appeared out of thin air as I do not remember having two Green Birdskull Wingpieces. I don't keep track of the apparel items in my hoard very well, though. Hopefully this can get sorted out! I'm not quite sure how to report this as a ticket since there are two glitches going on. The dragon in question: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2123610] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/21237/2123610_350.png[/img] [/url] Edit: I just tried again at 17:21 and the Wingpiece came off and appeared in my hoard. The antennae are still missing though.
@Aequorin
I, unfortunately, seem to be encountering issues a lot. At 17:04 today I removed the Brown Wooly Antennae from one of my dragons (pictured below) and it did not show up in my hoard. I then found that another Green Birdskull Wingpiece had appeared on him and despite my every effort it will not come off. I click it off, it disappears from the apparel box and the image refreshes, but when I click back to my lair it's back on him! I may have accidentally put it on him, but it may have also appeared out of thin air as I do not remember having two Green Birdskull Wingpieces. I don't keep track of the apparel items in my hoard very well, though. Hopefully this can get sorted out!
I'm not quite sure how to report this as a ticket since there are two glitches going on.

The dragon in question:

2123610_350.png

Edit: I just tried again at 17:21 and the Wingpiece came off and appeared in my hoard. The antennae are still missing though.
Isyx8ca.pngsgd62QD.pngs3K2fE8.png
This has happened to me also. I was collecting some items from a message, but the site lagged and the items are nowhere to be found. I've sent in a ticket already.
This has happened to me also. I was collecting some items from a message, but the site lagged and the items are nowhere to be found. I've sent in a ticket already.
x
Air #17969
The lyre that sings an ageless song,
the breath that tells of eminent change.

xxxxxxxxxxxx
Z4ga0sL.png
bTz6ehR.png
0GUpQCi.png
This just happened to me, when I was switching out my frostbite hummingbird, and the site lagged, and then it didn't load the luna mith I was changing it to. I went back to my dragon's page and there was no familiar on him! I then went to put the frostbite hummingbird back on, and realized it was missing. (PS I know i have one on the auction house right now but that was an EXTRA one, and not the one I had just seconds prior tried to switch out.) How do I get it back?

Edit: I just cancelled the auction for frostbite hummingbird and managed to get the item to go to my hoard, so I equipped it to my coatl like I'd initially had it, but the one that was originally equipped to the coatl is STILL MISSING. Refreshing does nothing. How do I get my hummingbird back?

ALSO: it might be useful to new players and older players that don't know where to go if you put a 'contact us' page under Library or something, somewhere easily visible and accessible since something like that isn't immediately apparent at the moment.
This just happened to me, when I was switching out my frostbite hummingbird, and the site lagged, and then it didn't load the luna mith I was changing it to. I went back to my dragon's page and there was no familiar on him! I then went to put the frostbite hummingbird back on, and realized it was missing. (PS I know i have one on the auction house right now but that was an EXTRA one, and not the one I had just seconds prior tried to switch out.) How do I get it back?

Edit: I just cancelled the auction for frostbite hummingbird and managed to get the item to go to my hoard, so I equipped it to my coatl like I'd initially had it, but the one that was originally equipped to the coatl is STILL MISSING. Refreshing does nothing. How do I get my hummingbird back?

ALSO: it might be useful to new players and older players that don't know where to go if you put a 'contact us' page under Library or something, somewhere easily visible and accessible since something like that isn't immediately apparent at the moment.
When I tried to switch out the familiars on three of my dragons the site suddenly froze so I reloaded the page. When I checked on their familiars I found that the three of them that I tried to switch to were gone.

Lotos

Lata

Iriden

The familiars I'm missing are Frostbite Hummingbird, Perching Java Sparrow, and Peacock Scorpion.

EDIT: Sent in my ticket via the Contact Us link.

EDIT2: Decided to buy replacements for the time being because I don't want them to lose their bonding levels.
When I tried to switch out the familiars on three of my dragons the site suddenly froze so I reloaded the page. When I checked on their familiars I found that the three of them that I tried to switch to were gone.

Lotos

Lata

Iriden

The familiars I'm missing are Frostbite Hummingbird, Perching Java Sparrow, and Peacock Scorpion.

EDIT: Sent in my ticket via the Contact Us link.

EDIT2: Decided to buy replacements for the time being because I don't want them to lose their bonding levels.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I had the same issue with a bunch of items that I purchased from the Marketplace and Auctionhouse. I had purchased a Cyan Delver's Lamp and it's not in my hoard. I also purchased a black linen headwrap, black linen neck wrap, black linen wing wraps, and black linen leg wraps. However, again, none of these were in my hoard after I took them out of the messages. I also have screenshots of the times and the messages from which I would have received all the items (besides the Cyan Delver's Lamp which would have been sent directly to my hoard):

http://i.imgur.com/IRz5sBa.png

I used gems to purchase these items, which I had paid for in real USD currency, so that's a bit frustrating, but I understand the site has been having some issues.

If necessary, I also have a screenshot of what my hoard looks like so that I have proof those items are missing.
I had the same issue with a bunch of items that I purchased from the Marketplace and Auctionhouse. I had purchased a Cyan Delver's Lamp and it's not in my hoard. I also purchased a black linen headwrap, black linen neck wrap, black linen wing wraps, and black linen leg wraps. However, again, none of these were in my hoard after I took them out of the messages. I also have screenshots of the times and the messages from which I would have received all the items (besides the Cyan Delver's Lamp which would have been sent directly to my hoard):

http://i.imgur.com/IRz5sBa.png

I used gems to purchase these items, which I had paid for in real USD currency, so that's a bit frustrating, but I understand the site has been having some issues.

If necessary, I also have a screenshot of what my hoard looks like so that I have proof those items are missing.
_free__smear_o__grass_by_didthesqd-daxdroa.png
Just had something in a similar vein happen to me, though this occurred in the Marketplace. Went to buy a Shimmer Scroll, site lagged horribly. I've had the gems removed from my account, but I don't have the Shimmer Scroll in my Hoard. Just sent in a ticket.

Edit: Oh, at least I'm not the only one. High-five friend who just lost real money currency. Let's be pals.
Just had something in a similar vein happen to me, though this occurred in the Marketplace. Went to buy a Shimmer Scroll, site lagged horribly. I've had the gems removed from my account, but I don't have the Shimmer Scroll in my Hoard. Just sent in a ticket.

Edit: Oh, at least I'm not the only one. High-five friend who just lost real money currency. Let's be pals.
Between 17:00 and 17:08 today I lost these two Familiars: Opheodrys Serthis and Venomous Toridae . Last lag I had posted about lost familiars; I lost these two: Carmine Serthis and Crimson Emperor, I have not gotten those back. I've also seen that my bestiary doesn't seem to show all the familiars I have.

Also when I was trying to put a Dryad up on the AH it lagged, I looked and it said I didn't add it so I tried to put it back up, suddenly it showed me having two up for sale and another in my Hoard. I started with only one. So I took the other two down, I now have three in my Hoard.
Between 17:00 and 17:08 today I lost these two Familiars: Opheodrys Serthis and Venomous Toridae . Last lag I had posted about lost familiars; I lost these two: Carmine Serthis and Crimson Emperor, I have not gotten those back. I've also seen that my bestiary doesn't seem to show all the familiars I have.

Also when I was trying to put a Dryad up on the AH it lagged, I looked and it said I didn't add it so I tried to put it back up, suddenly it showed me having two up for sale and another in my Hoard. I started with only one. So I took the other two down, I now have three in my Hoard.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8