Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Item/Familiar Disappeared
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
The same thing happened with peoples accents awhile back. The site was lagging when they took off the accent but it never returned to the hoard even though it was unequiped
The same thing happened with peoples accents awhile back. The site was lagging when they took off the accent but it never returned to the hoard even though it was unequiped
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
My seafood went away during the lag! I don't have any issues with my familiars, but my seafood went from like 780 to TWELVE in one feeding :| and all my seafood from gathering items went away except like 18 crawdads for some reason

My ridgies eat a lot of seafood (approx 35 per feeding) but not THAT much j 3j
My seafood went away during the lag! I don't have any issues with my familiars, but my seafood went from like 780 to TWELVE in one feeding :| and all my seafood from gathering items went away except like 18 crawdads for some reason

My ridgies eat a lot of seafood (approx 35 per feeding) but not THAT much j 3j
OxO1muG.png
Today, I bonded with my Tenshi's Stonewatch Harpy. It gave me that annoying 'Mistakes were made, but you can probably do that again' bug thing- but I cannot try it again. Also, it turned it to 'Loyal' passing the bar, but DID NOT give me a chest at all. :/
Today, I bonded with my Tenshi's Stonewatch Harpy. It gave me that annoying 'Mistakes were made, but you can probably do that again' bug thing- but I cannot try it again. Also, it turned it to 'Loyal' passing the bar, but DID NOT give me a chest at all. :/
I was trying to take a familiar I bought off the AH from the message and it disappeared. It's no longer in the message in my inbox, and it's definitely not in my hoard.
I was trying to take a familiar I bought off the AH from the message and it disappeared. It's no longer in the message in my inbox, and it's definitely not in my hoard.
Here's the thread with all of us who didn't get our chests for moving up a rank in bonding today
RIP Gilded Chest
Here's the thread with all of us who didn't get our chests for moving up a rank in bonding today
RIP Gilded Chest
3h2n6cy.png
@Aequorin
This might be related - around 50 minutes ago I was attempting to list extra familiars on the AH. I realized belatedly they didn't disappear from the "click an item to list it" square, but they did end up going up for sale. A bit later when I realized there was somehow listed dryads that hadn't been taken from my hoard I cancelled the auctions and ended up getting duplicate familiars in my hoard.
Now if I attempt to list the same type of familiar, it goes up properly, disappearing from my hoard.

I had two Dryads and one Autumn Dryad originally. Because of that glitch I have ended up with five Dryads and two Autumn Dryads. I did not mess around with any other items and have removed all of my listed dryad auctions to avoid further mess.
@Aequorin
This might be related - around 50 minutes ago I was attempting to list extra familiars on the AH. I realized belatedly they didn't disappear from the "click an item to list it" square, but they did end up going up for sale. A bit later when I realized there was somehow listed dryads that hadn't been taken from my hoard I cancelled the auctions and ended up getting duplicate familiars in my hoard.
Now if I attempt to list the same type of familiar, it goes up properly, disappearing from my hoard.

I had two Dryads and one Autumn Dryad originally. Because of that glitch I have ended up with five Dryads and two Autumn Dryads. I did not mess around with any other items and have removed all of my listed dryad auctions to avoid further mess.
@Aequorin It happened during the lag, maybe around 8:05? I don't remember the exact time.
@Aequorin It happened during the lag, maybe around 8:05? I don't remember the exact time.
I've had a problem with gem marketplace items as well as auction house items. Bought some items from the marketplace that never appeared in my hoard, and retrieved a gembond scroll from my mail that never appeared in my hoard as well.

This happened between 8:05 and 8:15 server time

I also submitted a contact me at around 8:25.
I've had a problem with gem marketplace items as well as auction house items. Bought some items from the marketplace that never appeared in my hoard, and retrieved a gembond scroll from my mail that never appeared in my hoard as well.

This happened between 8:05 and 8:15 server time

I also submitted a contact me at around 8:25.
Since we're collecting the instances here...

~8:00 and ~8:02 FR time, I purchased two items of apparel from the auction house -- Brown Birdskull Headdress and Maroon Head Wrap. I tried to take these items out of the messages around that time, but the site got stuck loading and when it reloaded, the items were not in the messages or my hoard.
Since we're collecting the instances here...

~8:00 and ~8:02 FR time, I purchased two items of apparel from the auction house -- Brown Birdskull Headdress and Maroon Head Wrap. I tried to take these items out of the messages around that time, but the site got stuck loading and when it reloaded, the items were not in the messages or my hoard.
Gathering items may be affected as well. The game lagged out during my first 3 turns for fishing in Ice. No food in my hoard other than the one flying fish that I got from Pinkerton. No I've got 12 gathering turns left, and nothing was gathered from the first three turns.

Happened around 8:30 server time on Google chrome
Gathering items may be affected as well. The game lagged out during my first 3 turns for fishing in Ice. No food in my hoard other than the one flying fish that I got from Pinkerton. No I've got 12 gathering turns left, and nothing was gathered from the first three turns.

Happened around 8:30 server time on Google chrome
ZC2TB9H.png93Yl0PJ.pngvWYjbLO.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8