Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Item/Familiar Disappeared
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I lost my Longneck Interloper when bonding with familiars.. The same thing, he just disappeared. Does anyone know if this bug will be solved? Bc I see the warning talking about it is no longer on the first page. ):
I lost my Longneck Interloper when bonding with familiars.. The same thing, he just disappeared. Does anyone know if this bug will be solved? Bc I see the warning talking about it is no longer on the first page. ):
FLAMECALLER_sig.png
Awesome banner by jakdacrowe.
I was trying to switch familiars on two dragons so I could bond with them. This was around 9 am MST/8 am site time. The site appeared to be lagging suddenly, so I left. I came back online this afternoon and tried to bond with my familiars. Those two dragons didn't have a familiar and my greatshell and my golden bantam fangar are missing.
I was trying to switch familiars on two dragons so I could bond with them. This was around 9 am MST/8 am site time. The site appeared to be lagging suddenly, so I left. I came back online this afternoon and tried to bond with my familiars. Those two dragons didn't have a familiar and my greatshell and my golden bantam fangar are missing.
I just had this happen again except with an item I tried to put up on the AH. There wasn't any lag or anything.

I had taken down my tiger gene to put it back up, but as soon as I put it up, it disappeared. There's no trace of it anywhere and no one purchased it either.
I just had this happen again except with an item I tried to put up on the AH. There wasn't any lag or anything.

I had taken down my tiger gene to put it back up, but as soon as I put it up, it disappeared. There's no trace of it anywhere and no one purchased it either.
9b0PCpf.png
Hello everyone! If you lost something to the server hiccup earlier today at 08:00 server time, please submit a report to Contact Us, using the email registered with Flight Rising.

Please include:
  • Your FR name and ID#
  • The item lost
  • Whatever details you can provide about that item or skin or Familiar

Please use the title (using whichever of the following applies): [Item/Familiar/Skin/Accent]Restoration 02/06/2014

Please be aware we will have many requests to process and restore so there may be some delay. Thank you and we apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.
Hello everyone! If you lost something to the server hiccup earlier today at 08:00 server time, please submit a report to Contact Us, using the email registered with Flight Rising.

Please include:
  • Your FR name and ID#
  • The item lost
  • Whatever details you can provide about that item or skin or Familiar

Please use the title (using whichever of the following applies): [Item/Familiar/Skin/Accent]Restoration 02/06/2014

Please be aware we will have many requests to process and restore so there may be some delay. Thank you and we apologize for the frustration and inconvenience.
Hey just reporting what happened to me, here's a copy of what i sent in: [quote]oday i exalted dragon ID number 1845648, after removing my carmine serthis from her. And upon exalting said dragon, and trying to reassign my familiar, i noticed that she had completely vanished from not only my hoard but also my familiar book. :/ is there any way of retrieving her? I had just reached inquisitive with her bonding. I was on my phone (iphone 5) but i've never EVER had a problem with that before. I mean i can even run coli on it and lay and watch a movie at the same time (amazing right? yay tech.) Anyway, if you can please let me know if you can get my little pink naga back. Saw the post about letting you all know details so thought i would send this. Thanks, Sanrixian.[/quote]
Hey just reporting what happened to me, here's a copy of what i sent in:
Quote:
oday i exalted dragon ID number 1845648, after removing my carmine serthis from her. And upon exalting said dragon, and trying to reassign my familiar, i noticed that she had completely vanished from not only my hoard but also my familiar book. :/ is there any way of retrieving her? I had just reached inquisitive with her bonding. I was on my phone (iphone 5) but i've never EVER had a problem with that before. I mean i can even run coli on it and lay and watch a movie at the same time (amazing right? yay tech.) Anyway, if you can please let me know if you can get my little pink naga back. Saw the post about letting you all know details so thought i would send this. Thanks, Sanrixian.
ZVy3zUW.png
During the freeze up this morning, around ~6:00 Server Time, I lost a familiar. I was switching between a Radioactive Slime and a River Muck, and when I went over to my dragon to Bond there was no familiar attached. The Site then froze and I left it like that. Just now returning I cannot find the River Muck anywhere on my account.
During the freeze up this morning, around ~6:00 Server Time, I lost a familiar. I was switching between a Radioactive Slime and a River Muck, and when I went over to my dragon to Bond there was no familiar attached. The Site then froze and I left it like that. Just now returning I cannot find the River Muck anywhere on my account.
@Aequorin It just happened again, 8:01 site time, this time with switching from a Red-Winged Owlcat to a Rambra. The familiars disappeared off of my dragon and I lost a Rambra.
@Aequorin It just happened again, 8:01 site time, this time with switching from a Red-Winged Owlcat to a Rambra. The familiars disappeared off of my dragon and I lost a Rambra.
GmU3qwB.gif
at 08:08 today my lizard disappeared as I was exchanging it for an ice elemental. I am very confused, and miffed.

Will we be able to get them back? Is spend good money on my familiars...
at 08:08 today my lizard disappeared as I was exchanging it for an ice elemental. I am very confused, and miffed.

Will we be able to get them back? Is spend good money on my familiars...
I do Lore and Bios. If interested message me. For examples check out this nifty banner.
[No Banner Yet. Sorry]
At about 8:05 server time I tried to buy a crackle scroll from the marketplace and everything froze up for about a minute. My treasure's gone but I didn't get my scroll...

ED: submitted a report with timestamp/details
At about 8:05 server time I tried to buy a crackle scroll from the marketplace and everything froze up for about a minute. My treasure's gone but I didn't get my scroll...

ED: submitted a report with timestamp/details
I lost a marketplace purchase around 7:30 server time (and already submitted a contact us about the issue), and now while trying to change a dragon's apparel I appear to have lost my darkened eye scar--either that or it turned into a veteran's shoulder scar, which the dragon in question is now wearing two of. I cannot remove any of his items, and the darkened eye scar is nowhere to be found.
I lost a marketplace purchase around 7:30 server time (and already submitted a contact us about the issue), and now while trying to change a dragon's apparel I appear to have lost my darkened eye scar--either that or it turned into a veteran's shoulder scar, which the dragon in question is now wearing two of. I cannot remove any of his items, and the darkened eye scar is nowhere to be found.
Traitorous.gif Suspect.gif Quarantine.gif Proven.gif Trusted.gif Cleared.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8