Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47
Oh, that's what this is! I'm usually really on top off things and hate having my dragons with lower energy so I always feed the c: So I was quite surprised when the bonus bar was 100% yet my dragons were still hungry xD
Oh, that's what this is! I'm usually really on top off things and hate having my dragons with lower energy so I always feed the c: So I was quite surprised when the bonus bar was 100% yet my dragons were still hungry xD
1bZDAGK.gif
^_^
NkhQdVF.png
I am three hours ahead of FR
HI I'M SLENDY! IF YOU CAN'T TELL I'M SMILING!
BANNER_zpsb5e48040.jpg
This happens to me, too. I just came to search for the bug thread - I was at 90%, fed them, and am suddenly at 84%. I did lose my bonus two days ago over it. :(
This happens to me, too. I just came to search for the bug thread - I was at 90%, fed them, and am suddenly at 84%. I did lose my bonus two days ago over it. :(
Yeah, lost my bonuses even though I was good for 2 days. And hopefully my food stays in my dragons guts.
Yeah, lost my bonuses even though I was good for 2 days. And hopefully my food stays in my dragons guts.
Space Daddy is Love, Space Daddy is Life.
Fan of Cosmic Things. And Pastels.
Current Cosmic Obsession: Descender by Jeff Lemire and Dustin Nyugen
Triple Tyranny Club Triple X
Yup, this just happened to me. Going to feed my dragons constantly now..
Yup, this just happened to me. Going to feed my dragons constantly now..
Darkdenizensv4simple.png84ruMI5.pngYrk2o3M.pnggekDtXY.pngDarkdenizensv4simple.png

FMA02Pn.png1603_150px_dokvganryuu_by_miirshroom_dcg815s_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dcgicgg.png

locke.png

s9UvQy2.png bgwVYfC.pngAQiesuo.png wmhOuud.pngTIdHmed.pnggJ53DWo.pngIsTvVEx.pngfzjG4Xp.png

dokvganryuu_by_xzcelestialxbalaurzx-dc10pes.png
I'm having the same problem, too. I hope it can be resolved soon.
I'm having the same problem, too. I hope it can be resolved soon.
Had this for a while now; it reflects the latest feeding for me.
Had this for a while now; it reflects the latest feeding for me.
@Dragoness
omg same hear! i just made a board about that.
XD
for me the food bar just stays at 100%
it never leaves, the blue bar is good though and doing what ever i do.
@Dragoness
omg same hear! i just made a board about that.
XD
for me the food bar just stays at 100%
it never leaves, the blue bar is good though and doing what ever i do.
WCH%20bannerUPTD_zps85ecsm6c.jpg
this has been happening to me for the last few days. there's no difference in what everyone else has been saying though- constantly at 100%. luckily I noticed before I lost my bonus!
this has been happening to me for the last few days. there's no difference in what everyone else has been saying though- constantly at 100%. luckily I noticed before I lost my bonus!
ZNhRsiG.png
Kind of confused as to why it`s not fixed yet, it makes me worry how it would be handled if something more detrimental went wrong, or if it would even be handled at all
Kind of confused as to why it`s not fixed yet, it makes me worry how it would be handled if something more detrimental went wrong, or if it would even be handled at all
Also having this problem.
Also having this problem.
we're raising glasses high, dirty as all hell
in sickness and health, in sickness and health
so would you drink after me?
i've been a good boy, i'm squeaky clean
1 2 ... 35 36 37 38 39 ... 46 47