Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | [T] Clan Energy Bar Display Issue
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47
I started having this issue earlier today.
I started having this issue earlier today.
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
My clan energy bar said it was on 100%. Now I lost my bonus ;-;
My clan energy bar said it was on 100%. Now I lost my bonus ;-;
I've had this issue for a couple days now. Didn't notice this thread until this morning, though. Luckily I'm in the habit of feeding my dragons a couple times a day, so no loss of bonus.
I've had this issue for a couple days now. Didn't notice this thread until this morning, though. Luckily I'm in the habit of feeding my dragons a couple times a day, so no loss of bonus.
VsQsiFi.pngT2nbrk6.pngRvZlNo0.pngaL21n5x.pngygWzlbs.png7GFlGJN.pngPdiBTNZ.pngMTtORbV.pnge7NCmti.pngr40kQDf.pngkIO8qd8.pngBYPpgRe.pngtDii0Aq.png
EBEMlSX.png
Also having this issue; I've been having it for a few days now. Haven't lost my bonus yet, thankfully, but at times I don't feed my dragons every day so I never know how close I'm coming to losing it because I don't know how much leeway I have...I miss being able to better judge where my dragons are and if I should feed them at a certain time because I may come back later and have lost my bonus because I was away for too long. I'm glad the problem is being worked on, I just hope the fix comes soon!
Also having this issue; I've been having it for a few days now. Haven't lost my bonus yet, thankfully, but at times I don't feed my dragons every day so I never know how close I'm coming to losing it because I don't know how much leeway I have...I miss being able to better judge where my dragons are and if I should feed them at a certain time because I may come back later and have lost my bonus because I was away for too long. I'm glad the problem is being worked on, I just hope the fix comes soon!
@lymmea I mentioned on the previews page how I deal with the bug, maybe that could work for you too? [quote]no idea if that's already mentioned somewhere here, but if I convert just one food item and then feed it to my Dragons it will show the correct current energy level on the bar afterwards. No idea if that just works for me though.[/quote]
@lymmea I mentioned on the previews page how I deal with the bug, maybe that could work for you too?
Quote:
no idea if that's already mentioned somewhere here, but if I convert just one food item and then feed it to my Dragons it will show the correct current energy level on the bar afterwards. No idea if that just works for me though.
3915_350.png
This hit me and I lost my bonus and all my seafood as a result lol
This hit me and I lost my bonus and all my seafood as a result lol
Pronouns: He, Him
Gay
Having the same issue. I'm anal retentive, so I've been feeding my dragons, but it's still a mildly irritating bug.
Having the same issue. I'm anal retentive, so I've been feeding my dragons, but it's still a mildly irritating bug.
3bbc629075881e863e3343269e0d55ff28954b3a.png1f98933c3a1bf47d30c72c4799c0721a8cb4b840.pngb82c20c3c1ab36103b78411ad7251d93ac85465d.png55eefd6df9de60bdf7af3aa7a5df89316e2902b5.pnga97e47ce05a625f0f14943b39c8d12c355e5bc4d.png22843204c52cb82bb562b52cb80027c23d64845c.png68bc15ec4104340fa8341ae74bf814f32d8064bd.png...62Fzp5M.png
Happening here too. I feed my dragons once a day every day since it seems to take my dragons 2 days to get to 80% hunger. So not a big deal to me just slightly annoying to not know what the lair hunger is at at all times.
Happening here too. I feed my dragons once a day every day since it seems to take my dragons 2 days to get to 80% hunger. So not a big deal to me just slightly annoying to not know what the lair hunger is at at all times.
Same issue. Lost the bonus a couple days back because of it.
Same issue. Lost the bonus a couple days back because of it.
This is happening to me too!
I couldn't gather at all today!

D:

Tried feeding them and still nothing. They were at 100% before feeding, but their individual hunger bars were half drained.
This is happening to me too!
I couldn't gather at all today!

D:

Tried feeding them and still nothing. They were at 100% before feeding, but their individual hunger bars were half drained.
1 2 ... 34 35 36 37 38 ... 46 47