Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62
[img]https://picload.org/image/drcccidi/bump.png[/img]
bump.png
CeLSHOy.png
i would love to have jude, your heather jaguar coatl on your "at risk of exalting" list :D
i would love to have jude, your heather jaguar coatl on your "at risk of exalting" list :D
@Apshineh Awesome :) Setting up a CR now. Let's see, with your super-inflated price, she's only 1,000,000 treasure. ;P (Kidding Love)
@Apshineh Awesome :) Setting up a CR now. Let's see, with your super-inflated price, she's only 1,000,000 treasure. ;P (Kidding Love)
7GZL67L.pngZ1RkWWM.pngWj3N42A.pngM8iaT63.png qm3ofwD.png
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh

Just a quick ping to let everyone know that I've got some special holiday pairs planned! There is a chance I may not be able to get them all because genes are expensive and some pairs still need a few before I'm ready to breed them but the goal is:

On Winter Solstice (a day that focuses on loved ones, feminine powers such as intuition and healing, and a day to celebrate making it through the dark half of the year):

The High Priestess
Intuition, serenity, dreams, secrets, balance

The Empress
Creativity, passion, fertility, motherhood, prosperity, femininity

The Lovers
Connection, communication, partnership, unification

The Hermit
Solitude, self-awareness, patience, withdrawal

The World
Completion, end of a cycle, goals, success, travel

And on New Year's Day (to focus on what to wish for in the upcoming year, to help solidify goals and dreams for resolutions):

The Fool (needs genes but will be bred anyway)
New beginnings, journeys, no holding back, risk taking, optimism

The Hierophant
Learning, intelligence, community, rituals, traditions

The Chariot (needs genes or will not be bred) Genes have been purchased!
Focus, ambition, progress, discipline, victory

The Hanged Man (needs genes but will be bred anyway)
Crossroads, choices, letting go, difficult decisions, potential growth

The Star
Renewal, optimism, abundance, generosity, faith, recovery

This means that my major focus will be on getting The Chariot ready for breeding, then the other two pairs that could use the upgrade. Also, to ensure these pairs are ready to breed on those days, I may have a bit slower nesting schedule. Would anyone be interested in some non-hatchery pairs? I will likely breed some as fodder for genes, but if anyone's interested, I can certainly post them on here as well.

@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh

Just a quick ping to let everyone know that I've got some special holiday pairs planned! There is a chance I may not be able to get them all because genes are expensive and some pairs still need a few before I'm ready to breed them but the goal is:

On Winter Solstice (a day that focuses on loved ones, feminine powers such as intuition and healing, and a day to celebrate making it through the dark half of the year):

The High Priestess
Intuition, serenity, dreams, secrets, balance

The Empress
Creativity, passion, fertility, motherhood, prosperity, femininity

The Lovers
Connection, communication, partnership, unification

The Hermit
Solitude, self-awareness, patience, withdrawal

The World
Completion, end of a cycle, goals, success, travel

And on New Year's Day (to focus on what to wish for in the upcoming year, to help solidify goals and dreams for resolutions):

The Fool (needs genes but will be bred anyway)
New beginnings, journeys, no holding back, risk taking, optimism

The Hierophant
Learning, intelligence, community, rituals, traditions

The Chariot (needs genes or will not be bred) Genes have been purchased!
Focus, ambition, progress, discipline, victory

The Hanged Man (needs genes but will be bred anyway)
Crossroads, choices, letting go, difficult decisions, potential growth

The Star
Renewal, optimism, abundance, generosity, faith, recovery

This means that my major focus will be on getting The Chariot ready for breeding, then the other two pairs that could use the upgrade. Also, to ensure these pairs are ready to breed on those days, I may have a bit slower nesting schedule. Would anyone be interested in some non-hatchery pairs? I will likely breed some as fodder for genes, but if anyone's interested, I can certainly post them on here as well.

I'd love to buy Orchard o:
I'd love to buy Orchard o:
@Catch22 Excellent, I'll set up the CR right away :)
@Catch22 Excellent, I'll set up the CR right away :)
Hey there! I have 3 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from The Moon, and it's a lovely first nest!

All my planned holiday nests should be on time, and I've got the genes for the only one that *had* to have new genes to be bred. I'll be saving up for any other genes needed at this point.

Click HERE to check out the new babies. :)

And don't forget Nature has a 10% discount this week.

Current Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @EasilyAmusedKat

Hey there! I have 3 new cuties on the first page. Today's nest is from The Moon, and it's a lovely first nest!

All my planned holiday nests should be on time, and I've got the genes for the only one that *had* to have new genes to be bred. I'll be saving up for any other genes needed at this point.

Click HERE to check out the new babies. :)

And don't forget Nature has a 10% discount this week.

Current Pinglist:
@Apshineh @Naudir @Nebiros @Jacckkamander @MizzyJoker @Snowhawk @Lunamyth @haydeeh @Catch22 @EasilyAmusedKat

[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/Is92I6C.png[/img][/center]
Is92I6C.png
aidjkHn.png

HATCHERY | AFFLICTED SUBSPECIES | WARSEERS LINEAGE
!!! I am available via ping if you need something but I am active even if my dragons are not fed and will get back to you ASAP- TY !!!
Super interested in Daydream, the male skydancer :D
Super interested in Daydream, the male skydancer :D
@Jacckkamander I can set up a CR right away :)
@Jacckkamander I can set up a CR right away :)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 61 62