Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91
those bears were the best w00t
I think I got them all... well okay might missed out 1 or 2
still good to go -ok hand-
those bears were the best w00t
I think I got them all... well okay might missed out 1 or 2
still good to go -ok hand-
24699391_bHpOJyVs5JvINoe.png > they/he
> german
> goth
> fandom dragons
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
> artist
> in love with shapes
> joined 2013
> feel free to msg
dco58ux-e51b8195-ff35-42e4-a20d-f0262e15dd63.gif
I just want first gen female nocturne :)
I just want first gen female nocturne :)
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
Cool!
Cool!
Jj8GUl.gif
Personally? I don't ever want to see another bear. Putting them in chest seems best option given but I'd hope for a low RNG pull. I would consider getting one a serious waste of 80k.
Personally? I don't ever want to see another bear. Putting them in chest seems best option given but I'd hope for a low RNG pull. I would consider getting one a serious waste of 80k.
lik2pA1X.jpg
Just let us at least have the option to vote them in to retirement, cause that's what we really want. Joxars chests are second best cause I need every bit of luck pulling out witches tatters one out of twelve months, the rest of the year they would be annoying but not an actual nuisance like they are now. But really, no more bears, I hate them, all of them.
Just let us at least have the option to vote them in to retirement, cause that's what we really want. Joxars chests are second best cause I need every bit of luck pulling out witches tatters one out of twelve months, the rest of the year they would be annoying but not an actual nuisance like they are now. But really, no more bears, I hate them, all of them.
~She/her~
Don't be afraid to ping me
nature_small.png #UnnamedIsValid
Let them fight!
I don't want to see the bears at all anymore. I think they should be retired. Having them pop up in a spare inventory crate would be irritating, but I don't want them in NotN chests either.

Why not have an area like Joxar's during NotN where people can buy the bears for treasure if they want them?

But honestly, I don't want to see the same familiars from last year either, although I know we will.
I don't want to see the bears at all anymore. I think they should be retired. Having them pop up in a spare inventory crate would be irritating, but I don't want them in NotN chests either.

Why not have an area like Joxar's during NotN where people can buy the bears for treasure if they want them?

But honestly, I don't want to see the same familiars from last year either, although I know we will.
9PW8odu.jpg
It'd be nice if you could just turn them in during NotN as a bundle (set) and get a different item. Like a fur pelt wearable or other options too. That way it uses up the massive amount we have in the system and implements out something new while recycling the old!

I mean, I doubt that'd happen but it'd be a cool mechanic i feel. I'd be down for it lol
It'd be nice if you could just turn them in during NotN as a bundle (set) and get a different item. Like a fur pelt wearable or other options too. That way it uses up the massive amount we have in the system and implements out something new while recycling the old!

I mean, I doubt that'd happen but it'd be a cool mechanic i feel. I'd be down for it lol
I'm pretty new to the site and don't have one of these bears yet, so I'd vote to put them as a chance item in JSI.
I'm pretty new to the site and don't have one of these bears yet, so I'd vote to put them as a chance item in JSI.
148.gif
I notice a lot or people want the bears to just be retired. I don't like items being retired completely much, because it makes them nearly impossible to get for future players, or people who take a break for a year or two. I think making them a rare drop in one or the chests, or a NotN only bundle would be appropriate.
I notice a lot or people want the bears to just be retired. I don't like items being retired completely much, because it makes them nearly impossible to get for future players, or people who take a break for a year or two. I think making them a rare drop in one or the chests, or a NotN only bundle would be appropriate.
5891598x3192239.png
Rare drop in JSI is best. Yes, older players are sick of seeing them, I personally wouldn't want to spend 80k and get one, but thinking about others moving forward means no retirement so others can get them~
Rare drop in JSI is best. Yes, older players are sick of seeing them, I personally wouldn't want to spend 80k and get one, but thinking about others moving forward means no retirement so others can get them~
Shade Possession Suggestion Thread

A deity is a god. A diety is a weight loss prayer~!
LotusCandy wrote on 2017-06-15:
ICSNORK MENEING EY
1 2 ... 81 82 83 84 85 ... 90 91