Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 91
I just want the bears to die already tbh, I had wanted them to originally retire in the beginning
I just want the bears to die already tbh, I had wanted them to originally retire in the beginning
Simmy27star_tiny1_zpsyjvxxiab.gifTAnznlj.pngcoatle_sleepy_adopt_simmy27star_by_vampireselene13-d9h0gf9.gif
There should be an option to just retire them.
There should be an option to just retire them.
CcLcu29.png
Ehh I just want them retired ;o;
Ehh I just want them retired ;o;
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

I can relate so much to Joxar in that picture.
I can relate so much to Joxar in that picture.
deity_gladekeeper_by_dogi_crimson-dabusrb.gifnature_0.pngnature_1.png9p.png
:D
:D
466w8yC.png
just let the bears retire already, they've plagued us for long enough
just let the bears retire already, they've plagued us for long enough
sp1_by_tinygryphon-d9garlx.gif
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
La La La La

La
La La La
La La
La La
La La
tumblr_inline_mwud3klqhJ1r9ywrd.png
At first I didn't like either option, but after reading through the first page, I feel that putting them in Joxar's box is the best option. I was worried that adding the bears to the box would make it a lot more annoying to get the re-colors we wanted, but now that I see you plan to make them a bonus like the skins, I agree that's the direction you should go. That way, new players can still have a chance to get them, but it won't hurt the older players who already have plenty of them.
At first I didn't like either option, but after reading through the first page, I feel that putting them in Joxar's box is the best option. I was worried that adding the bears to the box would make it a lot more annoying to get the re-colors we wanted, but now that I see you plan to make them a bonus like the skins, I agree that's the direction you should go. That way, new players can still have a chance to get them, but it won't hurt the older players who already have plenty of them.
Lichtdrache.gif
If the bears move to Joxar, will they still be transmutable in Baldwin's Brew? And if they move, will something else take their place in NotN?
If the bears move to Joxar, will they still be transmutable in Baldwin's Brew? And if they move, will something else take their place in NotN?
xz9jkpi.png WdjCbzM.png0J2bgbp.png
I've been around since right before the open enrollment was shutdown back in 2013, so seeing all these new familiars was something I was always curious about. 'What will be this season's group?' 'How far will they go to embody the symbol of the season?' All well and fine, but after the first NOTN, where the bears reappeared, I found myself saying, 'Well okay, maybe it's just this one time. I like the bears, the recolors are nifty.'. I thought that'd be it. But then they were there the second time around and it almost felt like a let down every time I got one. I wanted those new familiars, the ones that were for that season's NOTN. But I got my fair share of bears. And I'm sure some of us veterans feel the same. The bears going to Joxxar sounds fine, so long as it's not an overbearing(get it?) chance for them to pop up. Like @Aequorin said, NOTN can stand on it's own.
I've been around since right before the open enrollment was shutdown back in 2013, so seeing all these new familiars was something I was always curious about. 'What will be this season's group?' 'How far will they go to embody the symbol of the season?' All well and fine, but after the first NOTN, where the bears reappeared, I found myself saying, 'Well okay, maybe it's just this one time. I like the bears, the recolors are nifty.'. I thought that'd be it. But then they were there the second time around and it almost felt like a let down every time I got one. I wanted those new familiars, the ones that were for that season's NOTN. But I got my fair share of bears. And I'm sure some of us veterans feel the same. The bears going to Joxxar sounds fine, so long as it's not an overbearing(get it?) chance for them to pop up. Like @Aequorin said, NOTN can stand on it's own.
I wouldn't keep the bears anywhere, as there's more than enough in people's hoards to sell for new players with a very cheap price. But Joxar it is if they have to be kept somewhere.
I wouldn't keep the bears anywhere, as there's more than enough in people's hoards to sell for new players with a very cheap price. But Joxar it is if they have to be kept somewhere.
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 90 91