Back

Announcements & News

The latest announcements and Flight Rising news.
TOPIC | A Bear Update: Poll
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 91
I am perfectly fine with the bears going into Joxar mostly due to the fact that with every NOTN they continue to flood the market and they are by far the worst priced and less collectible of the festival familiars.
I am perfectly fine with the bears going into Joxar mostly due to the fact that with every NOTN they continue to flood the market and they are by far the worst priced and less collectible of the festival familiars.
GNU: Terry Pratchett
IaWAzbD.pngALUZZqg.pngtumblr_inline_nwq2seL90g1r3h1o8_540.pngtumblr_inline_nj6eplzKc21r3h1o8.pngtumblr_inline_nuf0jfLw8D1r3h1o8_540.png
9g0BXbt.gif
I don't want bears to compete in the extra joxar fest item slot, how about removing them entirely or make them brewable in baldwin idk
I don't want bears to compete in the extra joxar fest item slot, how about removing them entirely or make them brewable in baldwin idk
Netherlands. Server time+9hrs. Do not ping me for raffles/surveys without asking!
tumblr_o8e3azd4Xo1vqfx8oo1_500.gif
[quote name="dasammit" date=2017-11-22 16:08:55] i really think they should be moved AFTER this years NOTN, not before it. that way theres actually a chance for newbs to collect them and for older players who have melted them all down or sold them to have a few extra. this announcement really should have been made after NOTN. [/quote] Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ^
dasammit wrote on 2017-11-22:
i really think they should be moved AFTER this years NOTN, not before it. that way theres actually a chance for newbs to collect them and for older players who have melted them all down or sold them to have a few extra.

this announcement really should have been made after NOTN.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ^
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
[quote name="dasammit" date=2017-11-22 16:08:55] i really think they should be moved AFTER this years NOTN, not before it. that way theres actually a chance for newbs to collect them and for older players who have melted them all down or sold them to have a few extra. this announcement really should have been made after NOTN. [/quote] Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ^
dasammit wrote on 2017-11-22:
i really think they should be moved AFTER this years NOTN, not before it. that way theres actually a chance for newbs to collect them and for older players who have melted them all down or sold them to have a few extra.

this announcement really should have been made after NOTN.
Yeah, I was thinking the same thing ^
+3 FR Time
[url=]Art Shop![/url] (*under reconstruction)
Art trades (open!)

Tumblr (most active)
Insta
Artfight
iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
FRSSAT2020_Banner_Btn.png
Since we can't see the results, I don't know how alone I am, but I did not at all like the bears, mimics or otherwise.
I love the creativity of the other NOTN familiars, and the color variant Nymphs, but the bears were... lacking.
Since we can't see the results, I don't know how alone I am, but I did not at all like the bears, mimics or otherwise.
I love the creativity of the other NOTN familiars, and the color variant Nymphs, but the bears were... lacking.
q7HgQ8F.png wzPU58E.gif
vX0xPiV.png
BxA4nRL.png
H0J6qM9.png PsLdVej.pngLISYKlK.png
^^^
^^^
coH7AEL.png
I say keep them in the NotN chests for one more year, give the new players (and old players like me with bad luck and not a lot of time to collect treasure/gems) one last time to try collecting them, then either move them to Joxar or retire them.
I say keep them in the NotN chests for one more year, give the new players (and old players like me with bad luck and not a lot of time to collect treasure/gems) one last time to try collecting them, then either move them to Joxar or retire them.
I was against a change until I kept reading and saw it would be a BONUS chance, and now I’m cool with them leaving. Didn’t want them to take up a spot in my precious Joxar pulls

This is just making me 100% more hyped for NOTN, can’t wait to see what takes their place!!
I was against a change until I kept reading and saw it would be a BONUS chance, and now I’m cool with them leaving. Didn’t want them to take up a spot in my precious Joxar pulls

This is just making me 100% more hyped for NOTN, can’t wait to see what takes their place!!
xxxxxxxxxxxx what did you honestly expect to find here? xxxxxxxxxxxx
tumblr_inline_nxzvqj33Dj1tnp410_100.png
[quote name="SchwarzwindSin" date=2017-11-22 13:14:29] [quote name="Talifer" date=2017-11-22 07:04:31] [img]http://puu.sh/yrlTe/90881d3160.png[/img] This is the only thing I can imagine for when they were deciding to put up the poll. [/quote] Perfect. This definitely made my day. xD [/quote] [center]x'D[/center]
SchwarzwindSin wrote on 2017-11-22:
Talifer wrote on 2017-11-22:
90881d3160.png

This is the only thing I can imagine for when they were deciding to put up the poll.

Perfect. This definitely made my day. xD
x'D
Returning to FR after a long hiatus
honestly, i want the bears gone. or at least be able to be melted down! their value has seriously crashed. in this case though since it doesnt seem like theyll be retired any time soon, keep them in notn. even if i hate them id rather them stay where they belong over being upset when i pay 80k and i get something thats >15k. of course having it as a bonus chance item is nice

EDIT :::: i wish the poll could be reset because i kinda changed my mind -- i would rather move them to joxxar because i dont wanna see them again. been on this site for about two years, i already hate the bears so. let them REST. in fact let them hibearnate for the rest of their lives. get rid of the bears blease. their value has crashed and they are extremely common to get from notn chests. theres no possibility of splitting the mimic bears keeping those in the notn chests, and moving the actual bears to joxxar. just give him all 22 bears he should be ok with them

but if i get copies of bears every time i buy a chest i will explode
honestly, i want the bears gone. or at least be able to be melted down! their value has seriously crashed. in this case though since it doesnt seem like theyll be retired any time soon, keep them in notn. even if i hate them id rather them stay where they belong over being upset when i pay 80k and i get something thats >15k. of course having it as a bonus chance item is nice

EDIT :::: i wish the poll could be reset because i kinda changed my mind -- i would rather move them to joxxar because i dont wanna see them again. been on this site for about two years, i already hate the bears so. let them REST. in fact let them hibearnate for the rest of their lives. get rid of the bears blease. their value has crashed and they are extremely common to get from notn chests. theres no possibility of splitting the mimic bears keeping those in the notn chests, and moving the actual bears to joxxar. just give him all 22 bears he should be ok with them

but if i get copies of bears every time i buy a chest i will explode
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx@dearagony || it/its || +3 fr
1 2 ... 76 77 78 79 80 ... 90 91