Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers Among Us V.1 (Accepting)
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 18 19
[quote name="SkylordLysand" date=2017-11-20 21:58:27] @Starwindrider Although I've been eliminated, I still vote Scratch. [/quote] If you're eliminated, you're not allowed to vote ^^
SkylordLysand wrote on 2017-11-20:
@Starwindrider Although I've been eliminated, I still vote Scratch.
If you're eliminated, you're not allowed to vote ^^
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider I apologize! I thought I could, since the killed dog voted but I forgot to read the rule section again, after it was updated. I'll sit back and watch now :)
@Starwindrider I apologize! I thought I could, since the killed dog voted but I forgot to read the rule section again, after it was updated. I'll sit back and watch now :)
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
@Beheaded @Anny @RainingAcid @4orra @SkyMonkey @Twye

Please post your responses, thank you! <3
@Beheaded @Anny @RainingAcid @4orra @SkyMonkey @Twye

Please post your responses, thank you! <3
(I vote Scratch)
(I vote Scratch)
CIZA4AC.png WhiteFlightCats.gifpZx5KDq.jpg
Az39OYD.png
Waking up again in the middle of the night again, Adam saw Ookami was missing like the night before. He thought to himself," If she was gone last night to kill, she must be gone to murder someone else right now." But soon after having this thought he went back to sleep being to tired to actually think about it hard enough to investigate or tell somebody his conclusion. In the morning Ookami wasn't there and there was a commotion going on out side. Knowing they had caught his fellow pup he ran outside to see everyone... over her dead body.
A greenish looking stone was next to a large dent in her skull. Adam quickly asked what happened and was given the response of,"she was killed last night." Adam quickly realized that Ookami hadn't been out last night to kill, but to be killed. This wasn't just a game of murder mystery. His fellow pup had actually died, as in gone! Someone was responsible for this and he was going to get to the bottom of this.
Using process of elimination, the remaining pup decided it couldn't be Alpha or Beta, and Scratch would never betray him like that. Therefore it had to be Shuha or Winter. Then remembering Winter was patrolling last night she had to have dunnit!

[Vote Winter]
Waking up again in the middle of the night again, Adam saw Ookami was missing like the night before. He thought to himself," If she was gone last night to kill, she must be gone to murder someone else right now." But soon after having this thought he went back to sleep being to tired to actually think about it hard enough to investigate or tell somebody his conclusion. In the morning Ookami wasn't there and there was a commotion going on out side. Knowing they had caught his fellow pup he ran outside to see everyone... over her dead body.
A greenish looking stone was next to a large dent in her skull. Adam quickly asked what happened and was given the response of,"she was killed last night." Adam quickly realized that Ookami hadn't been out last night to kill, but to be killed. This wasn't just a game of murder mystery. His fellow pup had actually died, as in gone! Someone was responsible for this and he was going to get to the bottom of this.
Using process of elimination, the remaining pup decided it couldn't be Alpha or Beta, and Scratch would never betray him like that. Therefore it had to be Shuha or Winter. Then remembering Winter was patrolling last night she had to have dunnit!

[Vote Winter]
Quote:
I like it because it's blue. I like blue
-Me anywhere and everywhere
blue-2.jpg
Votes

( 2/6 )

Scratch - 1
Winter - 1
Votes

( 2/6 )

Scratch - 1
Winter - 1
(tfw writing muse isn't being helpful :/ )

Shuha was on edge more than usual at seeing the dead body of the pup. Not only had they not found the murderer, but the dog had stooped to kill a puppy! As he huddled with the remaining pack mourning the loss, he kept his head on his paws.

"My guess was wrong before, so I don't even know who to said did it. But I'll...say Winter."
(tfw writing muse isn't being helpful :/ )

Shuha was on edge more than usual at seeing the dead body of the pup. Not only had they not found the murderer, but the dog had stooped to kill a puppy! As he huddled with the remaining pack mourning the loss, he kept his head on his paws.

"My guess was wrong before, so I don't even know who to said did it. But I'll...say Winter."
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
[Vote for Winter]
Im not sure if I can vote twice or only once after death, the rules dont seem specific enough about that.
[Vote for Winter]
Im not sure if I can vote twice or only once after death, the rules dont seem specific enough about that.
boom_more_dragon_by_fluffster_fluffy-dbzedso.png
[quote name="TruthShifter" date=2017-11-22 05:54:26] [Vote for Winter] Im not sure if I can vote twice or only once after death, the rules dont seem specific enough about that. [/quote] Only once after death ;)
TruthShifter wrote on 2017-11-22:
[Vote for Winter]

Only once after death ;)

Votes

( 3/6 )

Scratch - 1
Winter - 2

Votes

( 3/6 )

Scratch - 1