Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers Among Us V.1 (Accepting)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
Adam was extremely confused, Everyone was acting frantic and some were starting to vote to get rid of one another. Adam having no idea asked Scratch, Adam's friend and favorite patrol dog, what happened. Scratch explained the situation and Adam not getting the seriousness of the situation started screaming,"OMG WHODUNNIT!!!" and wanting to be like everyone else, he decided to vote another dog to exile. Adam finally decided to vote Luna out but was quickly told by Scratch that you can't do that. So Adam used his brain and thought,"Wait, I remember waking up last night and Ookami wasn't there and if Luna was killed last night and Ookami was gone last night the Ookami had Dunnit!!!"

[Vote for Ookami]
Adam was extremely confused, Everyone was acting frantic and some were starting to vote to get rid of one another. Adam having no idea asked Scratch, Adam's friend and favorite patrol dog, what happened. Scratch explained the situation and Adam not getting the seriousness of the situation started screaming,"OMG WHODUNNIT!!!" and wanting to be like everyone else, he decided to vote another dog to exile. Adam finally decided to vote Luna out but was quickly told by Scratch that you can't do that. So Adam used his brain and thought,"Wait, I remember waking up last night and Ookami wasn't there and if Luna was killed last night and Ookami was gone last night the Ookami had Dunnit!!!"

[Vote for Ookami]
Quote:
I like it because it's blue. I like blue
-Me anywhere and everywhere
blue-2.jpg
Being the light sleeper that he was, Sitka was easily roused out of his sleep with all the commotion going on. Instantly, he noticed the tension in the air, hanging through their territory like a fat, grey cloud. As he got up to walk towards the small gathering of his packmate, he was already trying to think of ways to brighten the bad mood.

Drawing close enough for the others to notice his presence, he took on a more submissive stance. His tail and ears were lowered to make himself look smaller than his thin frame made him out to be. Winter was the dog he'd come across first, and he noticed her shaking. He greeted her with a gentle nudge of his nose against her muzzle, attempting to soothe her. Afterwards, he looked towards what the pack had been talking about and blanched.

It wasn't every day that you saw the body of a beloved packmate not breathing.

While he didn't get too close to the body, unsure of how the others would react to him doing so, he did go to each of the dogs there. Each one got a simple bump with his nose to let them know he was there before giving a lick or a nuzzle in an attempt to soothe them or calm any anger they may have had. While he felt a deep sadness at the loss, shown with every glance towards the body, giving a whimper, he felt it would be better to help soothe the ones remaining. Can't do much for a dog already dead, he concluded.

Once his rounds were complete, he sat a little ways away from the group, but close enough to be heard and hear. "I don't know why Luna was taken from us," he spoke, his voice soft, "but she was a good dog. I hope that she is happy wherever her spirit now runs." Earlier he'd picked up hints of what was spoken before and commented on it now. "I wonder who could have done such a thing.. Do you think it might have been Aizen? He is a gruff and mean looking dog." He tilted his head then, ears perked to listen.

[Vot for Aizen]
Being the light sleeper that he was, Sitka was easily roused out of his sleep with all the commotion going on. Instantly, he noticed the tension in the air, hanging through their territory like a fat, grey cloud. As he got up to walk towards the small gathering of his packmate, he was already trying to think of ways to brighten the bad mood.

Drawing close enough for the others to notice his presence, he took on a more submissive stance. His tail and ears were lowered to make himself look smaller than his thin frame made him out to be. Winter was the dog he'd come across first, and he noticed her shaking. He greeted her with a gentle nudge of his nose against her muzzle, attempting to soothe her. Afterwards, he looked towards what the pack had been talking about and blanched.

It wasn't every day that you saw the body of a beloved packmate not breathing.

While he didn't get too close to the body, unsure of how the others would react to him doing so, he did go to each of the dogs there. Each one got a simple bump with his nose to let them know he was there before giving a lick or a nuzzle in an attempt to soothe them or calm any anger they may have had. While he felt a deep sadness at the loss, shown with every glance towards the body, giving a whimper, he felt it would be better to help soothe the ones remaining. Can't do much for a dog already dead, he concluded.

Once his rounds were complete, he sat a little ways away from the group, but close enough to be heard and hear. "I don't know why Luna was taken from us," he spoke, his voice soft, "but she was a good dog. I hope that she is happy wherever her spirit now runs." Earlier he'd picked up hints of what was spoken before and commented on it now. "I wonder who could have done such a thing.. Do you think it might have been Aizen? He is a gruff and mean looking dog." He tilted his head then, ears perked to listen.

[Vot for Aizen]
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
Koburn stared at Luna for a while before the dog brought her back to the den. Before she could ask the dog, who saved her, the dog was gone.
She went to warn the alpha but realized the alpha was already alerted of the death so she went to kill herself, traumatized about what happened to Luna.
Koburn stared at Luna for a while before the dog brought her back to the den. Before she could ask the dog, who saved her, the dog was gone.
She went to warn the alpha but realized the alpha was already alerted of the death so she went to kill herself, traumatized about what happened to Luna.
boom_more_dragon_by_fluffster_fluffy-dbzedso.png
Votes

( 3/8 )

Aizen - 1
Ookami - 1
Scratch - 1

Votes

( 3/8 )

Aizen - 1
Ookami - 1
Scratch - 1

xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
Shark was shocked to find that Koburn had taken her own life over her sister's death. Who would be so heartless? Shark surveyed the camp suspiciously. Who was it?
Shark was shocked to find that Koburn had taken her own life over her sister's death. Who would be so heartless? Shark surveyed the camp suspiciously. Who was it?

@Beheaded @TruthShifter @Sparkbreeze @Anny @RainingAcid @4orra

Please submit your votes!

@Beheaded @TruthShifter @Sparkbreeze @Anny @RainingAcid @4orra

Please submit your votes!
@Starwindrider
I thought I wasn't allowed to vote if my character was killed?
@Starwindrider
I thought I wasn't allowed to vote if my character was killed?
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[Vote for Aizen]
@Sparkbreeze
You were the other inseparable?
I was your sister ;p
[Vote for Aizen]
@Sparkbreeze
You were the other inseparable?
I was your sister ;p
boom_more_dragon_by_fluffster_fluffy-dbzedso.png
@TruthShifter
:suddenly remembers:
I'll guess I'll vote then?
(Ookami?)
@TruthShifter
:suddenly remembers:
I'll guess I'll vote then?
(Ookami?)
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
@Sparkbreeze

I edited the rules section a bit. :)
@Sparkbreeze

I edited the rules section a bit. :)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19