Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers Among Us V.1 (Accepting)
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19

Votes

( 5/8 )

Aizen - 2
Ookami - 2
Scratch - 1

Votes

( 5/8 )

Aizen - 2
Ookami - 2
Scratch - 1
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
@Starwindrider
[Vote for Aizen]
@Starwindrider
[Vote for Aizen]
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
Scratch stalked into the scene from the camp enterance, staring at the body of Luna with rare sympathy.

"Such a terrible loss to our pack, she showed such great potential. Despite her... nervousness, her travel to the spirits will indeed affect our pack greatly."

Scratch stepped towards the carcass of Luna and bowed his head respectfully. He then stepped back and stalked the edges of camp, staring at everybody carefully.

{Vote for Aizen}
Scratch stalked into the scene from the camp enterance, staring at the body of Luna with rare sympathy.

"Such a terrible loss to our pack, she showed such great potential. Despite her... nervousness, her travel to the spirits will indeed affect our pack greatly."

Scratch stepped towards the carcass of Luna and bowed his head respectfully. He then stepped back and stalked the edges of camp, staring at everybody carefully.

{Vote for Aizen}
generations_by_zemellow-dcf4813.png
@Starwindrider
(Vote Aizen... </3 I'm sorry, I'm v busy and can't rp the reply rn)
@Starwindrider
(Vote Aizen... </3 I'm sorry, I'm v busy and can't rp the reply rn)
98e84dd092d654a6a6195dcee5a9d14a69600c52.png ePOliyb.png
Vs2WmBF.png
1j2YGao.png
t7CcZoC.png
mlSrRbK.png

Votes

( 8/8 )

Aizen - 5
Ookami - 2
Scratch - 1

Stay tuned for Exile!

Votes

( 8/8 )

Aizen - 5
Ookami - 2
Scratch - 1

Stay tuned for Exile!
The Exile

Shark gathered his pack together, relating what had happened and sternly reminding the pack to stop any gossip. He then told the pack to vote for the most likely dog. There were some who shouted Ookami's name, one who called out Scratch, and the rest barked Aizen's name with anger. Shark turned to Aizen, his expression full of rage and his tone grave.
"Aizen, you are now exiled for the murder of Luna! We will not hesitate to dispatch you should you come back again."
Aizen narrowed his eyes. As he walked out of the camp, he snarled, "You have made a mistake! The killer is still among you!"

@Beheaded @TruthShifter @SkylordLysand @Sparkbreeze @Anny @RainingAcid @4orra @SkyMonkey @Twye
The Exile

Shark gathered his pack together, relating what had happened and sternly reminding the pack to stop any gossip. He then told the pack to vote for the most likely dog. There were some who shouted Ookami's name, one who called out Scratch, and the rest barked Aizen's name with anger. Shark turned to Aizen, his expression full of rage and his tone grave.
"Aizen, you are now exiled for the murder of Luna! We will not hesitate to dispatch you should you come back again."
Aizen narrowed his eyes. As he walked out of the camp, he snarled, "You have made a mistake! The killer is still among you!"

@Beheaded @TruthShifter @SkylordLysand @Sparkbreeze @Anny @RainingAcid @4orra @SkyMonkey @Twye
Do I still type a response?
[Vote for Winter]

[Vote for Winter]

boom_more_dragon_by_fluffster_fluffy-dbzedso.png
[quote name="TruthShifter" date=2017-11-20 12:44:12] Do I still type a response? [Vote for Winter] [/quote] No, wait for me to post the Kill :)
TruthShifter wrote on 2017-11-20:
[Vote for Winter]
No, wait for me to post the Kill :)
The Kill

Ookami yawned sleepily, shifting around in her nest. The dogs sleeping beside her were quiet, sleeping. One of them stood up and stretched. Turning to Ookami, the dog smiled kindly.
"Can't sleep, dear? Is it bad dreams?" The dog asked in concern.
"Yeah..." Ookami replied drowsily.
"Come then, I think a game of moss ball won't hurt," the dog replied, grinning.
"Sure!" Ookami agreed eagerly.
They headed out to the open space, and Ookami waited as the dog gathered some moss for the game.
"Catch, Ookami!" The dog cried, taking the pup by surprise. Ookami yelped and scrabbled to catch the moss ball, but her eyes widened in terror. It was heading straight for her head!
She didn't duck in time, and she flopped onto the ground.
The killer smirked. "A stone covered with moss always does the trick."
He looked over the small pup once more, then left.

Who would be so heartless to kill a pup? Who did it?

@Beheaded @TruthShifter @SkylordLysand @Sparkbreeze @Anny@RainingAcid @4orra @SkyMonkey @Twye
The Kill

Ookami yawned sleepily, shifting around in her nest. The dogs sleeping beside her were quiet, sleeping. One of them stood up and stretched. Turning to Ookami, the dog smiled kindly.
"Can't sleep, dear? Is it bad dreams?" The dog asked in concern.
"Yeah..." Ookami replied drowsily.
"Come then, I think a game of moss ball won't hurt," the dog replied, grinning.
"Sure!" Ookami agreed eagerly.
They headed out to the open space, and Ookami waited as the dog gathered some moss for the game.
"Catch, Ookami!" The dog cried, taking the pup by surprise. Ookami yelped and scrabbled to catch the moss ball, but her eyes widened in terror. It was heading straight for her head!
She didn't duck in time, and she flopped onto the ground.
The killer smirked. "A stone covered with moss always does the trick."
He looked over the small pup once more, then left.

Who would be so heartless to kill a pup? Who did it?

@Beheaded @TruthShifter @SkylordLysand @Sparkbreeze @Anny@RainingAcid @4orra @SkyMonkey @Twye
@Starwindrider Although I've been eliminated, I still vote Scratch.
@Starwindrider Although I've been eliminated, I still vote Scratch.
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19