Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | Killers Among Us V.1 (Accepting)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
@Starwindrider

Username: Twye
Dog Name: Sitka
Breed: German Shepard
Short Description: Middle-aged and a bit scarred up, he may have a bit of a protective streak, but he's mostly just trying to remain active and not let his easily irritated nature get the best of him.

this looks fun! never did something like this before. also dunno if its k to ping or nah
@Starwindrider

Short Description: Middle-aged and a bit scarred up, he may have a bit of a protective streak, but he's mostly just trying to remain active and not let his easily irritated nature get the best of him.

this looks fun! never did something like this before. also dunno if its k to ping or nah
r0TEJcn.gif
Mar||INFP-T||Chaotic Neutral||FR Clock +3||*Rp!||Lioden
x0iVMgw.png
Usually buying art. PM me & let me commission you!!
19389_90ce43590987e43c_I.gif13150_6082608227cbe796_I.gif3379_104bee4741d0976d_I.gif 4640_cff8fd95c80db023_I.gif 3433_bb0886194e8d3513_I.gif5234_330dbb072405bbcd_I.gif
Auctioning a XXY G1 here!
3z98tEG.png
[/url]
@starwindrider
Username: StarCookies
Dog Name: Cookie
Breed: Shih Tzu
Short Description: snowy white body with greys at the tips of Cookie’s fur. Considered as a youth but not quite. Very kind, very caring but ruthless to her enemies. Cookie likes to test the authorities of others.
@starwindrider
Short Description: snowy white body with greys at the tips of Cookie’s fur. Considered as a youth but not quite. Very kind, very caring but ruthless to her enemies. Cookie likes to test the authorities of others.
inactive! thank you for a good time on this site :)
[quote name="Twye" date=2017-10-21 21:28:45] @Starwindrider Username: Twye Dog Name: Sitka Gender: Male Breed: German Shepard Rank: Patrol Dog Short Description: Middle-aged and a bit scarred up, he may have a bit of a protective streak, but he's mostly just trying to remain active and not let his easily irritated nature get the best of him. this looks fun! never did something like this before. also dunno if its k to ping or nah [/quote] @Twye Accepted, it’s okay to ping but I’m subscribed.
Twye wrote on 2017-10-21:
@Starwindrider

@Twye
Accepted, it’s okay to ping but I’m subscribed.
xxxxx11291.png xxxxxxxxxxx star | she/her | fr +15
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxdisplay dragon
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxkillers in the clan
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.xlxfriend rising discord
[quote name="StarCookies" date=2017-10-22 00:55:19] @starwindrider Username: StarCookies Dog Name: Cookie Gender: Female Breed: Shih Tzu Rank: Beta Short Description: snowy white body with greys at the tips of Cookie’s fur. Considered as a youth but not quite. Very kind, very caring but ruthless to her enemies. Cookie likes to test the authorities of others. [/quote] @StarCookies Accepted, welcome!
StarCookies wrote on 2017-10-22:
@starwindrider

@StarCookies
Accepted, welcome!
Username: 4orra
Dog Name: Ookami
Breed: Husky
Short Description: Playful and protective of people she is close to, will growl at strangers or threats. Ookami likes to think she is a wolf.
Short Description: Playful and protective of people she is close to, will growl at strangers or threats. Ookami likes to think she is a wolf.
CIZA4AC.png WhiteFlightCats.gifpZx5KDq.jpg
Az39OYD.png
@Starwindrider

Username: Sparkbreeze
Dog Name: Lumi
Short Description: Lumi is a young adult Husky who enjoys the thrill of chasing after prey. She is rather over-protective and will risk her own life for her friends or family if needed. Her short temper causes other dogs to stay away from her, and she can feel a little lonely on bad days.
@Starwindrider

Short Description: Lumi is a young adult Husky who enjoys the thrill of chasing after prey. She is rather over-protective and will risk her own life for her friends or family if needed. Her short temper causes other dogs to stay away from her, and she can feel a little lonely on bad days.
he/theyautistic

(i'll edit my signature soon, i promise.)
[quote name="4orra" date=2017-10-22 03:36:11] Username: 4orra Dog Name: Ookami Gender: Female Breed: Husky Rank: Pup Short Description: Playful and protective of people she is close to, will growl at strangers or threats. Ookami likes to think she is a wolf. [/quote] @4orra Accepted! Do more though, if no one chooses to be Omega, Ookami may have to be the Omega.. :)
4orra wrote on 2017-10-22:

@4orra
Accepted! Do more though, if no one chooses to be Omega, Ookami may have to be the Omega.. :)
[quote name="Sparkbreeze" date=2017-10-22 05:27:09] @Starwindrider Username: Sparkbreeze Dog Name: Lumi Gender: Female Breed: Husky Rank: Hunter Short Description: Lumi is a young adult Husky who enjoys the thrill of chasing after prey. She is rather over-protective and will risk her own life for her friends or family if needed. Her short temper causes other dogs to stay away from her, and she can feel a little lonely on bad days. [/quote] Accepted!
Sparkbreeze wrote on 2017-10-22:
@Starwindrider

Accepted!
Username: Anny
Dog Name: Scrap
Breed: Border Collie
Short Description: A light brown fur color with a long white stripe starting at the nose and running down the back to the tip of the tail. Also little white dots on the edge of dark brown eyes. He's half-starved, and has a twisted jaw. He has one really sharp tooth poking out from the twist in his jaw.
Short Description: A light brown fur color with a long white stripe starting at the nose and running down the back to the tip of the tail. Also little white dots on the edge of dark brown eyes. He's half-starved, and has a twisted jaw. He has one really sharp tooth poking out from the twist in his jaw.
generations_by_zemellow-dcf4813.png
[quote name="Anny" date=2017-10-22 19:52:27] Username: Anny Dog Name: Scrap Gender: Male Breed: Border Collie Rank: Omega Short Description: A light brown fur color with a long white stripe starting at the nose and running down the back to the tip of the tail. Also little white dots on the edge of dark brown eyes. He's half-starved, and has a twisted jaw. He has one really sharp tooth poking out from the twist in his jaw. [/quote] Accepted!
Anny wrote on 2017-10-22:

Accepted!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19