Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lysand's PWYW Lore/Writing/PoetryShop!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Hiya! I'm Lysand! I'm known for some excellent writing, and I hope to make some treasure by writing it for others! I'm not really going to focus on coding this yet, and there will be no limits on slots! The minimum payment is 25g/25kt! This way, my time and effort is still valued! I request payment AFTER I write! So you can decide a price! If this is successful: I'll add slots, make it into an official shop, and such! This might look pretty someday! I can write for anything that follows FR Rules! [Size=7]I DO NOT DO CODING AND FORMATTING, I JUST WRITE![/size] I also accept apparel and familiars! But we have to discuss these types of payment! :) List: Hexingisfun So! If you'd like me to write for you, I'd like *=Required [quote="Order Form"] *Type of Writing: Bio/Lore or Poem *Ref: *Personality: *Description of your character: Additional information: Connects to others: Role: *Basic info (of subject):[/quote] EXAMPLES! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30503061]Vene's Bio[/URL] [URL=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=57650&did=29515651]Kohnsu's Bio[/URL]. [URL=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30215725]Danzi's Bio + A Poem[/URL]
Hiya! I'm Lysand! I'm known for some excellent writing, and I hope to make some treasure by writing it for others! I'm not really going to focus on coding this yet, and there will be no limits on slots! The minimum payment is 25g/25kt! This way, my time and effort is still valued! I request payment AFTER I write! So you can decide a price! If this is successful: I'll add slots, make it into an official shop, and such! This might look pretty someday! I can write for anything that follows FR Rules!
I DO NOT DO CODING AND FORMATTING, I JUST WRITE!
I also accept apparel and familiars! But we have to discuss these types of payment! :)
List:
Hexingisfun

So! If you'd like me to write for you, I'd like
*=Required
Order Form wrote:
*Type of Writing: Bio/Lore or Poem
*Ref:
*Personality:
*Description of your character:
Additional information:
Connects to others:
Role:
*Basic info (of subject):

EXAMPLES!
Vene's Bio
Kohnsu's Bio. Danzi's Bio + A Poem
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
Reserved
Reserved
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
Reserved
Reserved
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
Reserved
Reserved
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
Bump
Bump
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
@SkylordLysand Hello hello hello! I'd like to get a put-together bio for my shade touched boyo here! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30503061] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/305031/30503061_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality[/b]: Vene maintains some humanity deep within him allowing to him live among others, however he is very unstable and unpredictable. Bad habit of biting the inside of his cheeks and tongue. Zombie-like and very slow, speaks in the phase of telegraphic speech (two words). [b]Description of your character:[/b] He looks normal but on the thinner side. His eyes are glazed over and since he is no longer fully "there" he drools out the black tar, the stuff that allows PCs to make their pearl bigger, constantly. His nose is also always dripping inky fluids and his pearl is in disarray, looking more like a mangled hump of pearl than a sphere. [b]Additional information: [/b] His clan mates are pretty neurtal to him since it was his own fault for getting into the Shade. The hatchlings are terrified of him, urban legends and rumors turning him from unsteady mess to a down-right eater of lost hatchlings. [b]Connects to others:[/b] Is under the care of the local [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57650&tab=dragon&did=17023066]witch[/url] who also has an actual [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=57650&tab=dragon&did=792061]zombie[/url] who seems to get along with Vene more or less. [b]Role:[/b] Victim? He has no true role as his mind is nearly gone but he is able to sense magically danger before most. Probably the Shade inside him trying to get their host from harm. [b]Basic info (of subject):[/b] Shade follower and later victim. Used to be a shade follower, faithful to the cause, but soon the Shade turned and attacked him, draining him of most of his magic. Empty husk of what he used to be.
@SkylordLysand Hello hello hello! I'd like to get a put-together bio for my shade touched boyo here!

30503061_350.png

Personality: Vene maintains some humanity deep within him allowing to him live among others, however he is very unstable and unpredictable. Bad habit of biting the inside of his cheeks and tongue. Zombie-like and very slow, speaks in the phase of telegraphic speech (two words).

Description of your character: He looks normal but on the thinner side. His eyes are glazed over and since he is no longer fully "there" he drools out the black tar, the stuff that allows PCs to make their pearl bigger, constantly. His nose is also always dripping inky fluids and his pearl is in disarray, looking more like a mangled hump of pearl than a sphere.

Additional information: His clan mates are pretty neurtal to him since it was his own fault for getting into the Shade. The hatchlings are terrified of him, urban legends and rumors turning him from unsteady mess to a down-right eater of lost hatchlings.

Connects to others: Is under the care of the local witch who also has an actual zombie who seems to get along with Vene more or less.

Role: Victim? He has no true role as his mind is nearly gone but he is able to sense magically danger before most. Probably the Shade inside him trying to get their host from harm.

Basic info (of subject): Shade follower and later victim. Used to be a shade follower, faithful to the cause, but soon the Shade turned and attacked him, draining him of most of his magic. Empty husk of what he used to be.
@SkylordLysand Oh its apart of the FlightRising's lore! It's a
Quote:
bleak, smokey tendrils began to thread their way from horizon to horizon, veining through the blue......

The defiling Shade continued its encroachment, sapping enough light from the world that it even distressed the Shadowbinder, who bellowed in defiance. Each dark spindle began to pulse and multiply, some even growing terrifying maws full of thin needle-like teeth.

You can find it in this entry and maybe the 3rd one, I can't really remember.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=6
@SkylordLysand Oh its apart of the FlightRising's lore! It's a
Quote:
bleak, smokey tendrils began to thread their way from horizon to horizon, veining through the blue......

The defiling Shade continued its encroachment, sapping enough light from the world that it even distressed the Shadowbinder, who bellowed in defiance. Each dark spindle began to pulse and multiply, some even growing terrifying maws full of thin needle-like teeth.

You can find it in this entry and maybe the 3rd one, I can't really remember.
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=6
@Cngx I have a preview! This'll be deleted from the forum after you read it, but I wanna make sure what I have is OK so far!

(Unedited, raw type)

With the Pillar destroyed, the first still remained hidden across the soon-to-be lands of dragon kind, it found home in many outsiders of beast-clans. They no longer had a clan, family, or friends so they found solice in The Shade. These creatures no longer had a will of their own, for they would be puppets to destroy Dragon-kind. These are the creatures fought against, the beasts in the coliseum.

It was not only beasts who would find solice in The Shade, but dragons too. For these dragons believed in destruction, and eternal darkness that would one day consume all creation, and bring existence back to it's origin, an endless cycle of destruction and chaos. These dragons often worked on secret, being forced out into the world if found out, or worse they'd be killed. Many dragons believed that those who followed The Shade were not dragons at all, but shells of evil.

The Shade was not to be trusted. The Shade did not care, it did not think, it only consumes and destroys. That's what it did, and what it will do. Many followers learn this the hard way.

Born in a barren land of rot, and sickness Vene learned of The Shade at a young age, he heard whispers of it on the wind. The breeze spoke to him, of a eternal darkness that could solve all. He was often sickened by the land in which he lived, believing it had no reason or cause he found an understanding of the Shade.

He sought out beasts in which The Shade ruled, often when his clanmates we're asleep, where he found a living sample of The Shade and took it back to his clan. This is where he worked for years, furthering his connection to others more and more the deeper he got into his work. He worked to make The Shade stronger, aid the true darkness in any way he could. He thought now he had someone, and something to love and trust.

They found out, they all found out. Vene was banished, chased, and slandered as a traitor. He barely escaped with his life, and his companion with his work in hand. He felt he would never need another dragon again, instead he sought out other followers but found none. The beasts were not what he was seeking any longer, but dragons who also believed in the cause. His search was futile.

In his sleep, he was betrayed. He awoke to a sharp pain, looking down he found himself impaled with a shadowy tedril. It was The Shade, it betrayed him and would take everything it could from him.

@Cngx I have a preview! This'll be deleted from the forum after you read it, but I wanna make sure what I have is OK so far!

(Unedited, raw type)

With the Pillar destroyed, the first still remained hidden across the soon-to-be lands of dragon kind, it found home in many outsiders of beast-clans. They no longer had a clan, family, or friends so they found solice in The Shade. These creatures no longer had a will of their own, for they would be puppets to destroy Dragon-kind. These are the creatures fought against, the beasts in the coliseum.

It was not only beasts who would find solice in The Shade, but dragons too. For these dragons believed in destruction, and eternal darkness that would one day consume all creation, and bring existence back to it's origin, an endless cycle of destruction and chaos. These dragons often worked on secret, being forced out into the world if found out, or worse they'd be killed. Many dragons believed that those who followed The Shade were not dragons at all, but shells of evil.

The Shade was not to be trusted. The Shade did not care, it did not think, it only consumes and destroys. That's what it did, and what it will do. Many followers learn this the hard way.

Born in a barren land of rot, and sickness Vene learned of The Shade at a young age, he heard whispers of it on the wind. The breeze spoke to him, of a eternal darkness that could solve all. He was often sickened by the land in which he lived, believing it had no reason or cause he found an understanding of the Shade.

He sought out beasts in which The Shade ruled, often when his clanmates we're asleep, where he found a living sample of The Shade and took it back to his clan. This is where he worked for years, furthering his connection to others more and more the deeper he got into his work. He worked to make The Shade stronger, aid the true darkness in any way he could. He thought now he had someone, and something to love and trust.

They found out, they all found out. Vene was banished, chased, and slandered as a traitor. He barely escaped with his life, and his companion with his work in hand. He felt he would never need another dragon again, instead he sought out other followers but found none. The beasts were not what he was seeking any longer, but dragons who also believed in the cause. His search was futile.

In his sleep, he was betrayed. He awoke to a sharp pain, looking down he found himself impaled with a shadowy tedril. It was The Shade, it betrayed him and would take everything it could from him.

12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
@SkylordLysand Oh. My. God. It's freakin amazing!!!! I'm floored with the amount of details and the background and- ARUGHHHH IM SO HYPED!!!! :DD I cant wait to see the final draft!!!
@SkylordLysand Oh. My. God. It's freakin amazing!!!! I'm floored with the amount of details and the background and- ARUGHHHH IM SO HYPED!!!! :DD I cant wait to see the final draft!!!
@Cngx sending final draft in a PM!
@Cngx sending final draft in a PM!
12135sg.png2en92mo.png
aab0h1.pngigz48n.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10