Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The big nest rental topic!
1 2 ... 856 857 858 859 860 ... 1426 1427
@xe3tiger

Thanks, I'll send a CR! And nah, I'm good without collateral.
@xe3tiger

Thanks, I'll send a CR! And nah, I'm good without collateral.
LaIgj8M.png
@knightingaele

I'll be glad to help you, you can send them over :)
@knightingaele

I'll be glad to help you, you can send them over :)
courier_edgar.gif courier_spitfire.gif courier_pearl.gif
@knightingaele - I can do it if you still need a nest.
@knightingaele - I can do it if you still need a nest.
@Mimic
@Jaena
@Deva
@Northernwolfsong
@Beliar

Looking for an Ice nest, if anyone has one open? :)
@Mimic
@Jaena
@Deva
@Northernwolfsong
@Beliar

Looking for an Ice nest, if anyone has one open? :)
Do you like familiar matching~? Come check it out.
boo.pngBoolean.png
@Clifftop I just switched flights from Arcane to Nature. I almost forgot to let you know, haha. Oh, and could you change my entry to include collateral? At the time, I didn't know what it was, so I didn't check the box.
@Clifftop I just switched flights from Arcane to Nature. I almost forgot to let you know, haha. Oh, and could you change my entry to include collateral? At the time, I didn't know what it was, so I didn't check the box.
> My tumblr
> My AO3
X
An angry-looking night elf woman with short green hair and a burn scar on her left cheek, looking to the viewer's right.A night elf woman with purple facial tattoos and purple hair, looking at the viewer with a confident smirk.
she/her | 18+ | FR+2 | brain full of night elves
>> Avatar
>> I love pings!
>> PixelZ, not PixelS!
xxxdont%20feed%20the%20ai.gif
@dragongirl1031 I found a nest, but thank you!!!
@dragongirl1031 I found a nest, but thank you!!!
b8nMLi1.png
Hello again! Today I'm looking to rent 3 nests; a Lightning, an Earth, and a Nature nest! For the Nature nest, it's very important to me that the eggs are hatched on November 24th as this dragon will be in honor of my cat's 13th birthday! For the other 2, I'd really like for the eggs to be hatched on November 23rd in honor of Doctor Who's anniversary as they are the breeding pairs I'm using to try to get a 12 fan dragon and Clara fan dragon from. I've also got all that info down in their bios, so no worries. I'm asking a bit early to be on the safe side, so do let me know when you'd like me to send them! I can send them today or I can send them day of.

@Desertmonkey, @Elsewhere, @wuf, @DalphiaRose, @Imani, @Boneless, @LadySoren, @Texere, @Japachi

@Indigo, @Heliolisk, @Rivaxorus, @VictoryInSolace, @Coronae, @RavenFeatherwing, @Komari, @Rattz, @staticteeth, @TacticianLyra

@Talonr, @ChristianCutie, @celtic7irish, @deerfawn, @MystRunner, @lucidCandlemaker, @acorncap, @Sprite @Belegorn, @WickedKoi

Thank you ^_^
Hello again! Today I'm looking to rent 3 nests; a Lightning, an Earth, and a Nature nest! For the Nature nest, it's very important to me that the eggs are hatched on November 24th as this dragon will be in honor of my cat's 13th birthday! For the other 2, I'd really like for the eggs to be hatched on November 23rd in honor of Doctor Who's anniversary as they are the breeding pairs I'm using to try to get a 12 fan dragon and Clara fan dragon from. I've also got all that info down in their bios, so no worries. I'm asking a bit early to be on the safe side, so do let me know when you'd like me to send them! I can send them today or I can send them day of.

@Desertmonkey, @Elsewhere, @wuf, @DalphiaRose, @Imani, @Boneless, @LadySoren, @Texere, @Japachi

@Indigo, @Heliolisk, @Rivaxorus, @VictoryInSolace, @Coronae, @RavenFeatherwing, @Komari, @Rattz, @staticteeth, @TacticianLyra

@Talonr, @ChristianCutie, @celtic7irish, @deerfawn, @MystRunner, @lucidCandlemaker, @acorncap, @Sprite @Belegorn, @WickedKoi

Thank you ^_^
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
@TrulyBrilliant

I can host your eggs for the Earth nest. So you want them hatched the 23rd, correct?
@TrulyBrilliant

I can host your eggs for the Earth nest. So you want them hatched the 23rd, correct?
@Imani Thank you so much! Sending them & food points over now! And yes, the 23rd for the Earth babies :)
@Imani Thank you so much! Sending them & food points over now! And yes, the 23rd for the Earth babies :)
db5tugi-dc7cad0e-216e-4be0-a2e2-6df929902aba.png -- - Tru
- She / Her
- Dragon Lover

Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.
@TrulyBrilliant I can host the nature nest for you! ^^
@TrulyBrilliant I can host the nature nest for you! ^^
bHeX9bv.png
1 2 ... 856 857 858 859 860 ... 1426 1427