Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Red Mourning, tavern RP [Closed!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
((I'm not entirely sure who I would bring if I were to bring someone new in, most of my characters probably wouldn't find themselves in this sort of place, but I'd love to see this thread get popular again.

...I kinda wish I had a valid excuse to stuff my drider into the mix.))
((I'm not entirely sure who I would bring if I were to bring someone new in, most of my characters probably wouldn't find themselves in this sort of place, but I'd love to see this thread get popular again.

...I kinda wish I had a valid excuse to stuff my drider into the mix.))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
((Whos drider? I'm sure he could fit in somehow!))
((Whos drider? I'm sure he could fit in somehow!))
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
[img]https://s8.postimg.org/9l39zr691/Rhylaste_image_shrink.jpg[/img] The question at hand- would he fit through the door? And would he be able to get to it XD hehheh If it's okay with you though I'd get right to filling out a sheet, I don't get to use Rhylaste very often.))
Rhylaste_image_shrink.jpg

The question at hand- would he fit through the door? And would he be able to get to it XD hehheh

If it's okay with you though I'd get right to filling out a sheet, I don't get to use Rhylaste very often.))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
((Hmm... Perhaps he has a cloaking spell? The locals would NOT take kindly to him. Or you could play it that way! Why not! Go for it!))
((Hmm... Perhaps he has a cloaking spell? The locals would NOT take kindly to him. Or you could play it that way! Why not! Go for it!))
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
Heheh that's what I figured, and a perfectly reasonable response on their part :)

Anyway, I'll probably spectate until I figure out someone more appropriate I'd want to use. ))
Heheh that's what I figured, and a perfectly reasonable response on their part :)

Anyway, I'll probably spectate until I figure out someone more appropriate I'd want to use. ))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
((Sweet! I want to see if anyone else responds before I proceed. I'll give them a day or two. Or maybe three. Y'all have given me so many!))
((Sweet! I want to see if anyone else responds before I proceed. I'll give them a day or two. Or maybe three. Y'all have given me so many!))
For the sort of immersion and writing you provide, there's plenty of reason to wait up for you :) ))
For the sort of immersion and writing you provide, there's plenty of reason to wait up for you :) ))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
((waa i'm blushing stop))
((waa i'm blushing stop))
@Clandestino
((IT'S NOT DEAD!? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
@Clandestino
((IT'S NOT DEAD!? YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BRING IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))
((@YarnBarn :D I'm pumped!))
((@YarnBarn :D I'm pumped!))
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12