Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | The Red Mourning, tavern RP [Closed!]
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
((Anyone can choose to ignore Aqua's humming, but since it's just humming it will only have a slight and very small effect on any emotions.))

Aquarius had no interest in the ones that seemed to be "getting along" as she had heard it called. Humans were such strange creatures, and she knew they probably assumed she was a nasty mermaid. She fidgeted her hands in distress as she thought of what others would say if she said she was a siren. Aquarius then nervously hummed a bit louder, something she and other sirens from her pod did, as it attracted almost anything with ears in the case that there was danger. Anyone could clearly tell Aquarius was the reason for the nervous aurora in the room as she hummed, and she seemed to slightly lose control over herself.
((Anyone can choose to ignore Aqua's humming, but since it's just humming it will only have a slight and very small effect on any emotions.))

Aquarius had no interest in the ones that seemed to be "getting along" as she had heard it called. Humans were such strange creatures, and she knew they probably assumed she was a nasty mermaid. She fidgeted her hands in distress as she thought of what others would say if she said she was a siren. Aquarius then nervously hummed a bit louder, something she and other sirens from her pod did, as it attracted almost anything with ears in the case that there was danger. Anyone could clearly tell Aquarius was the reason for the nervous aurora in the room as she hummed, and she seemed to slightly lose control over herself.
This kid is something else, thought Carmack when he looked at that gleeful face. He gave Jo a toothy grin of his own and pumped his fist '' 'course!, leave it to me yeah? '' He felt a bit embarrassed, but the old man did say to him once that putting yourself out there is the way to go, and it wasn't as if the sensation was terribly agonizing; It was more exciting than anything in a strange, enthusiastic way. That's when Carmack caught a whiff of whatever it was that was cooking away in the kitchens general direction, and he saw whom he assumed to be the innkeeper too.

She appeared to be a frail and nervous thing. Did she work here all by herself? She announced herself as Pinniprelle, and smiled as best as she apparently could. She looked exhausted, and Carmack couldn't help but wonder what it was that seemed to be troubling her. He decided not to pry though, being nosy usually got you nothing but a whole heap of trouble, or unwelcome renown. Carmack collected his things and got up from his chair, then he meekly waved at her and said ''Hey there, how much is it for a bowlful? I got a rude hunger happenin' right here.'' He gave an exaggerated pat to his stomach for emphasis.

But then came the realization, as if he had awakened to a lucid dream. An unnerving, melodious humming coming from that fish girl he had almost forgotten about from earlier, has she been doing that this whole time? He gave her a troubled glance, brows furrowed, what was she trying to do? Nothing unpleasant he had hoped.
This kid is something else, thought Carmack when he looked at that gleeful face. He gave Jo a toothy grin of his own and pumped his fist '' 'course!, leave it to me yeah? '' He felt a bit embarrassed, but the old man did say to him once that putting yourself out there is the way to go, and it wasn't as if the sensation was terribly agonizing; It was more exciting than anything in a strange, enthusiastic way. That's when Carmack caught a whiff of whatever it was that was cooking away in the kitchens general direction, and he saw whom he assumed to be the innkeeper too.

She appeared to be a frail and nervous thing. Did she work here all by herself? She announced herself as Pinniprelle, and smiled as best as she apparently could. She looked exhausted, and Carmack couldn't help but wonder what it was that seemed to be troubling her. He decided not to pry though, being nosy usually got you nothing but a whole heap of trouble, or unwelcome renown. Carmack collected his things and got up from his chair, then he meekly waved at her and said ''Hey there, how much is it for a bowlful? I got a rude hunger happenin' right here.'' He gave an exaggerated pat to his stomach for emphasis.

But then came the realization, as if he had awakened to a lucid dream. An unnerving, melodious humming coming from that fish girl he had almost forgotten about from earlier, has she been doing that this whole time? He gave her a troubled glance, brows furrowed, what was she trying to do? Nothing unpleasant he had hoped.
Jo heard a soft humming sound, but he ignored it. Humming was a nervous habit for some people, his mother did it all the time. It was very melodious, even for simple humming, but he was more focused on the frail-looking woman who had emerged from the kitchen.
So this is the innkeeper! He noticed Carmack stand up and flag Mrs (or was it Miss?) Brenn down. Stew? Now that I think about it, I am a little hungry. And he did want to ask her about available rooms...
So he also stood up, and said "I'd like a bowl too, ma'am".
Jo heard a soft humming sound, but he ignored it. Humming was a nervous habit for some people, his mother did it all the time. It was very melodious, even for simple humming, but he was more focused on the frail-looking woman who had emerged from the kitchen.
So this is the innkeeper! He noticed Carmack stand up and flag Mrs (or was it Miss?) Brenn down. Stew? Now that I think about it, I am a little hungry. And he did want to ask her about available rooms...
So he also stood up, and said "I'd like a bowl too, ma'am".
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
Ilphnitra glanced around, having briefly zoned out as he eyes idly explored the decorations around her. Now, however, she felt that there was something... wrong. She frowned, looked about to make a quick check of who was around, made a guess at who was in charge at the moment, then stood and quietly slipped out of the building altogether, sneezing once on the way.

((Still watching, just felt Ilphni doesn't really contribute anything to the thread.))
Ilphnitra glanced around, having briefly zoned out as he eyes idly explored the decorations around her. Now, however, she felt that there was something... wrong. She frowned, looked about to make a quick check of who was around, made a guess at who was in charge at the moment, then stood and quietly slipped out of the building altogether, sneezing once on the way.

((Still watching, just felt Ilphni doesn't really contribute anything to the thread.))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
((So... anyone going to keep this going? It was a great thread even for spectating.))
((So... anyone going to keep this going? It was a great thread even for spectating.))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
((I hope so! I'm kinda waiting for a response right now))
((I hope so! I'm kinda waiting for a response right now))
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
((Also waiting for a response, I REALLY hope it's not dead :( ))
((Also waiting for a response, I REALLY hope it's not dead :( ))
@YarnBarn @Flamestar03
@Nettletea @DuskAwakening
@Sylveadiff @Xulvran

I'm so sorry this thing got buried. I wanna bring it back to life slowly if you are still interested!
@YarnBarn @Flamestar03
@Nettletea @DuskAwakening
@Sylveadiff @Xulvran

I'm so sorry this thing got buried. I wanna bring it back to life slowly if you are still interested!
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
Good to hear from you!))
Good to hear from you!))
Delirio_Sleep.gif
-

Monster Collector

-
((@Sylveadiff Thanks! Sorry for disappearing for so long. I felt bad and didn't know how to pick this thing back up. But I still want to if we can!))
((@Sylveadiff Thanks! Sorry for disappearing for so long. I felt bad and didn't know how to pick this thing back up. But I still want to if we can!))
df49450f-bfcd-11ea-95ce-9fded28effc3.gif6562f9dc-8e67-11e9-92c4-7feca4cd7373.gif
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12