Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Selling Materials in the Market....
I heard you can get a lot of money selling all the materials from the coliseum in the auction house. I'm trying to, but not many people seem interested. Should I give it time or stop doing it? I've also been turning materials into Baldwin things and selling those. Those are selling fine.

Also, I didn't know whether to put this in the Help section or the Discussion section, so I am putting it here. Correct me if need be!
I heard you can get a lot of money selling all the materials from the coliseum in the auction house. I'm trying to, but not many people seem interested. Should I give it time or stop doing it? I've also been turning materials into Baldwin things and selling those. Those are selling fine.

Also, I didn't know whether to put this in the Help section or the Discussion section, so I am putting it here. Correct me if need be!
Fire Flight! :)
@spookybandit 90% of the time when people say materials, they mean Baldwin materials. Unless the regular material is part of a swipp trade or Baldwin recipe it's very unlikely to sell

This would indeed go in the help center, since you're asking a question.
@spookybandit 90% of the time when people say materials, they mean Baldwin materials. Unless the regular material is part of a swipp trade or Baldwin recipe it's very unlikely to sell

This would indeed go in the help center, since you're asking a question.
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
@Shinyumbreon yes, I figured that would be the case. Thanks! I'll have to look on the wiki when I go through my materials to see if the material is used for anything useful. If not, into the brew it goes!
@Shinyumbreon yes, I figured that would be the case. Thanks! I'll have to look on the wiki when I go through my materials to see if the material is used for anything useful. If not, into the brew it goes!
@SpookyBandit There's also a thread in the guides forum that has a list of all the items used in Swipp Swaps and Baldwin Brews that might be a little easier than checking the wiki.
@SpookyBandit There's also a thread in the guides forum that has a list of all the items used in Swipp Swaps and Baldwin Brews that might be a little easier than checking the wiki.
Demiguy; He/Him or They/Them
@Nettletea Even better idea! Thanks!
@Nettletea Even better idea! Thanks!
@SpookyBandit

Swipp Guide

These material can be converted into items. The guide tells you where to find them. (Note: Some material requires high gathering levels, which is not mentioned in the guide)

I think Black Tulips sells well, and require level 10 foraging in their respective area (ie: shadow).
Cindershrooms sell well. They require level 1 foraging in their respective area (ie: fire).
Sand Creepers sell well. They require level 1 foraging in their respective area.

Things that aren't on the list, can be stacked and sold as food, or converted into Baldwin goop.
@SpookyBandit

Swipp Guide

These material can be converted into items. The guide tells you where to find them. (Note: Some material requires high gathering levels, which is not mentioned in the guide)

I think Black Tulips sells well, and require level 10 foraging in their respective area (ie: shadow).
Cindershrooms sell well. They require level 1 foraging in their respective area (ie: fire).
Sand Creepers sell well. They require level 1 foraging in their respective area.

Things that aren't on the list, can be stacked and sold as food, or converted into Baldwin goop.
pu5kCCR.pngI have no pronouns. Please do not refer to me.
@SpookyBandit stuff that you don't use for swipp and Baldwin could be hoard sold for treasure
@SpookyBandit stuff that you don't use for swipp and Baldwin could be hoard sold for treasure
tumblr_ozug4sbGtU1wvvm88o1_100.pngtumblr_p1dqd7XVPE1wvvm88o5_100.png