Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92
*waves* Hey, @Aequorin! I was thinking in regards to item trading and scamming--I know we're warned against it in the Terms of Use ("Item or dragon "lending" is not a supported transaction. The Flight Rising development and moderation team will not be able to assist in cases where a lent item or dragon is not returned, and these types of deals are conducted at the user's own risk. To avoid fradulent trades, please use the Auction House or Crossroads"), but there's also a subforum for it. I'm curious as to how these two facts reconcile.

(And I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a brat or anything. >.
*waves* Hey, @Aequorin! I was thinking in regards to item trading and scamming--I know we're warned against it in the Terms of Use ("Item or dragon "lending" is not a supported transaction. The Flight Rising development and moderation team will not be able to assist in cases where a lent item or dragon is not returned, and these types of deals are conducted at the user's own risk. To avoid fradulent trades, please use the Auction House or Crossroads"), but there's also a subforum for it. I'm curious as to how these two facts reconcile.

(And I'm sorry if I'm coming across as a brat or anything. >.
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
I'd love to see a mountain venue in the coliseum. The harpy roost is nice, but I think a high mountain pass could be pretty spectacular. I'd also second what other people said about a haunted ruin of some kind, a spooky venue would be great.

In terms of enemies, I'd love to see more things with horns and antlers. Another kind of owl would be good, too, and if you did a haunted venue it'd be great to see some spirits. And some more wolfs I think there are enough wolves for almost everone's taste, but if you ever felt like adding more...
I'd love to see a mountain venue in the coliseum. The harpy roost is nice, but I think a high mountain pass could be pretty spectacular. I'd also second what other people said about a haunted ruin of some kind, a spooky venue would be great.

In terms of enemies, I'd love to see more things with horns and antlers. Another kind of owl would be good, too, and if you did a haunted venue it'd be great to see some spirits. And some more wolfs I think there are enough wolves for almost everone's taste, but if you ever felt like adding more...
Ax0fBhr.png
I posted a bug report about this a while ago, and the thing is, I'm not sure if it's the intended behavior, in which case, woo! New intern leveling strategy, or a bug, in which case I obviously don't want to be abusing a bug.

When using health potions in the coliseum, they are not removed from your inventory and become available again as soon as the page is refreshed. Is this the intended behavior, or a bug?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post, but I haven't seen a mod response to the various posts in the bug report forum, and I kind of want to know if this is intended behavior or not.

@Aequorin
I posted a bug report about this a while ago, and the thing is, I'm not sure if it's the intended behavior, in which case, woo! New intern leveling strategy, or a bug, in which case I obviously don't want to be abusing a bug.

When using health potions in the coliseum, they are not removed from your inventory and become available again as soon as the page is refreshed. Is this the intended behavior, or a bug?

Sorry if this isn't the right place to post, but I haven't seen a mod response to the various posts in the bug report forum, and I kind of want to know if this is intended behavior or not.

@Aequorin
signatureletsmakesomesc.png
(Sig by StarrySpelunker)
@atroposhears, we know about it. It's been around for awhile, it's a lower priority bug.
@atroposhears, we know about it. It's been around for awhile, it's a lower priority bug.
@Akky3210 I know this is for Aequorin to answer, but I thought I could help her out. The Dragon Trading forum is not for studding out or temporarily trading a dragon, it is to permanently swap dragons. People use it to stud and the temporarily trade, but, as you quoted in the ToS, those kind of interactions are solely the user's risk.
@Akky3210 I know this is for Aequorin to answer, but I thought I could help her out. The Dragon Trading forum is not for studding out or temporarily trading a dragon, it is to permanently swap dragons. People use it to stud and the temporarily trade, but, as you quoted in the ToS, those kind of interactions are solely the user's risk.
Click The Imperial Below to Get a Free Unhatched Egg!
X1e9cjr.gif
@Confectionary I'm not so much referring to the Dragon Trading forum as the Items for Sale forum. It's a forum specifically for "Buy & sell, items," to quote the description. Of course, the thing expressly forbidden in the ToS is item/dragon "lending," but there is no utility to sell items safely and in the most recent Words on the Wind @Aequorin said "item trades, dragon 'studding,' and nest lending are unsupported transactions, as we have the Crossroads and Auction House to facilitate the movement of dragons; in the event of a bad faith trade, we will be unable to reimburse lost funds, items, or dragons." Again, item selling is not mentioned, but that seems to be subtext in both cases--especially considering that there is not an in-game way to sell items safely. (Yes, I am aware there is the AH, but the Items for Sale forum is specifically for working out a deal between two players. Throwing that deal on the AH is obviously not a safe way for a two-player transaction to take place, and there is no way to reserve the sale for a specific player. So that doesn't count.)

Sorry for not clarifying in my original post. :)

(And again, I'm not trying to come across mean or anything. I'm genuinely curious as to whether legitimate item selling is something FR plans to introduce in the future. :))
@Confectionary I'm not so much referring to the Dragon Trading forum as the Items for Sale forum. It's a forum specifically for "Buy & sell, items," to quote the description. Of course, the thing expressly forbidden in the ToS is item/dragon "lending," but there is no utility to sell items safely and in the most recent Words on the Wind @Aequorin said "item trades, dragon 'studding,' and nest lending are unsupported transactions, as we have the Crossroads and Auction House to facilitate the movement of dragons; in the event of a bad faith trade, we will be unable to reimburse lost funds, items, or dragons." Again, item selling is not mentioned, but that seems to be subtext in both cases--especially considering that there is not an in-game way to sell items safely. (Yes, I am aware there is the AH, but the Items for Sale forum is specifically for working out a deal between two players. Throwing that deal on the AH is obviously not a safe way for a two-player transaction to take place, and there is no way to reserve the sale for a specific player. So that doesn't count.)

Sorry for not clarifying in my original post. :)

(And again, I'm not trying to come across mean or anything. I'm genuinely curious as to whether legitimate item selling is something FR plans to introduce in the future. :))
E6nL5Eq.png Asexual Lesbian Christian Genderqueer
She/They | FRT +3 | 21
Proud Lightning Flight Member
Off hiatus as off June 2019. PM me directly if you want to talk!
@Akky3210, we are looking into setting up secure item trading. :)
@Akky3210, we are looking into setting up secure item trading. :)
Uh, quick question.
I have all the dolls, but it's taking forever to give me the achievement. I thought it was supposed to be 0-24 hours for achievements. I've had them about 26 hours.
Uh, quick question.
I have all the dolls, but it's taking forever to give me the achievement. I thought it was supposed to be 0-24 hours for achievements. I've had them about 26 hours.
She/Her || FR+2 || Familiar Collector || Coatllss
Hello @ChillyLavagalaxy, there is a known problem with Achievements being delayed. Our tracking thread is here for it.
Hello @ChillyLavagalaxy, there is a known problem with Achievements being delayed. Our tracking thread is here for it.
@Aequorin
Any thoughts on the rename thing I had asked on the previous page? I'm not sure if the post slipped past you when making responses ^^;
@Aequorin
Any thoughts on the rename thing I had asked on the previous page? I'm not sure if the post slipped past you when making responses ^^;
1kz7OWt.png
1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 91 92