Back

Flight Rising Discussion

Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | Questions? Concerns? Discuss!
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91 92
[quote]Do you know how the coliseum picks opponents in the ranked matches?[/quote] @wildcat, the Coliseum will try to pick an opponent close to your level, who you have not fought against recently. If there is no other player available, it will choose a player at random to ensure you have someone to fight. The more active players in Coliseum, the better the matchups. If there are only ten people in Coliseum while you are battling, the matchups may be uneven.
Quote:
Do you know how the coliseum picks opponents in the ranked matches?

@wildcat, the Coliseum will try to pick an opponent close to your level, who you have not fought against recently. If there is no other player available, it will choose a player at random to ensure you have someone to fight. The more active players in Coliseum, the better the matchups. If there are only ten people in Coliseum while you are battling, the matchups may be uneven.
What if all your dragons are different levels?
What if all your dragons are different levels?
5891598x3192239.png
@wildcat, the Coliseum ranks based on your highest level dragon.
@wildcat, the Coliseum ranks based on your highest level dragon.
Thank you!
Thank you!
5891598x3192239.png
It's been over a week since the last front page update... everything OK down at dragon HQ? I figure either you guys are about to release something big and/or are fighting off giant tusked terrorrabbits that have just awakened from their ten thousand year slumber.

Edited to clarify what updates I was talking about! Aequorin has obvs been active in this thread and in other places.
It's been over a week since the last front page update... everything OK down at dragon HQ? I figure either you guys are about to release something big and/or are fighting off giant tusked terrorrabbits that have just awakened from their ten thousand year slumber.

Edited to clarify what updates I was talking about! Aequorin has obvs been active in this thread and in other places.
[quote name="Microraptor" date="2014-02-03 18:37:03"]It's been over a week since the last [i]front page[/i] update... everything OK down at dragon HQ? I figure either you guys are about to release something big and/or are fighting off giant tusked terrorrabbits that have just awakened from their ten thousand year slumber. Edited to clarify what updates I was talking about! Aequorin has obvs been active in this thread and in other places.[/quote] @Microraptor: Some Snappers have tried chewing on the wires again but that's all I can say...spoilers and all. ;) ♥
Microraptor wrote on 2014-02-03 18:37:03:

@Microraptor: Some Snappers have tried chewing on the wires again but that's all I can say...spoilers and all. ;) ♥
@aequorin
Can we get an official response on this new inbreed checker that has popped up?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1034297&page=1
@aequorin
Can we get an official response on this new inbreed checker that has popped up?
http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=mb&board=frd&id=1034297&page=1
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
@NerdEsq - We're looking into it.
@NerdEsq - We're looking into it.
@aequorin
Alrighty. I know it would be hard to miss, but wanted to make sure you guys had eyeballs on it juuuust in case. :D
@aequorin
Alrighty. I know it would be hard to miss, but wanted to make sure you guys had eyeballs on it juuuust in case. :D
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.png
I'm not sure if this has been answered before... If it has then I'm sorry.
I was recently thinking about new genes and how fun it will be when they come out.. But then I started to wonder...

What does the FR team when they have a Gene they want to make, but see it's already made as a skin/ accent? Do they toss the idea? Do they look through skins and accents just to make sure they don't create anything that looks like one? Is it possible that the more we make skins and accents for dragons, the more we're ruining the chance of getting similar looks as genes?
I'm not sure if this has been answered before... If it has then I'm sorry.
I was recently thinking about new genes and how fun it will be when they come out.. But then I started to wonder...

What does the FR team when they have a Gene they want to make, but see it's already made as a skin/ accent? Do they toss the idea? Do they look through skins and accents just to make sure they don't create anything that looks like one? Is it possible that the more we make skins and accents for dragons, the more we're ruining the chance of getting similar looks as genes?
TOW2n3q.png
1 2 ... 22 23 24 25 26 ... 91 92