Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 390 391
@Whyspyr

Hello! You would like to get the male iri/shimmer boy with black runes and the male poi/tox imp? They're both available, and conveniently Shaynalie has both! She's at work/not online at the moment, but I'll send her a message to get those two kids to you :)
@Whyspyr

Hello! You would like to get the male iri/shimmer boy with black runes and the male poi/tox imp? They're both available, and conveniently Shaynalie has both! She's at work/not online at the moment, but I'll send her a message to get those two kids to you :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
@Cuddleh

I'm on my phone so hard to get better details to you. Yes those are the correct two. Total would be 135,000 tr I believe. I'm on pretty late but will check tomorrow if I miss the message. Thank you.
@Cuddleh

I'm on my phone so hard to get better details to you. Yes those are the correct two. Total would be 135,000 tr I believe. I'm on pretty late but will check tomorrow if I miss the message. Thank you.
@ Cuddleh I'd love to get #37002504, one of the orange skink/orange spinner/flaxen lace boys, for 35k please!
@chuuyas aah sorry i forgot to put it in the original post but i'd also like #36468567, the xxx mulberry opal for 60k please!
@ Cuddleh I'd love to get #37002504, one of the orange skink/orange spinner/flaxen lace boys, for 35k please!
@chuuyas aah sorry i forgot to put it in the original post but i'd also like #36468567, the xxx mulberry opal for 60k please!
hkeiarra, #66486 on Furvilla! Add me!
UwUnl7O.png
@hkeiarra

He’s all yours, I’ll start up a PA for that price! ^_^
@hkeiarra

He’s all yours, I’ll start up a PA for that price! ^_^
@hkeiarra

Yay! I'm so glad to know that one of those kids is getting adopted :D He'll be on his way shortly :)

@/Whyspyr

Alright! Thank you for taking these two ^-^
@hkeiarra

Yay! I'm so glad to know that one of those kids is getting adopted :D He'll be on his way shortly :)

@/Whyspyr

Alright! Thank you for taking these two ^-^
The double silvers with lace are very pretty, and I probably should have said that sooner, but not quite my style. I appreciate seeing them, though. =) I'm kinda sad I missed out on potentially getting the two Halloweens (obsidian/orange/orange), but maybe it's for the best with my lair as full as it is. D8
The double silvers with lace are very pretty, and I probably should have said that sooner, but not quite my style. I appreciate seeing them, though. =) I'm kinda sad I missed out on potentially getting the two Halloweens (obsidian/orange/orange), but maybe it's for the best with my lair as full as it is. D8
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@cuddleh Can you place me on the pinglist please? I love the what you all have here ^^
@cuddleh Can you place me on the pinglist please? I love the what you all have here ^^
Auction_copy.jpg
@Orgetzu No worries! All I knew was you asked to pinged about lace, so that's what I've been doing x3 Are there particular gene schemes or colors you'd like to limit that general ping down to? And oh no, sorry about that! I'm still a little mad about that pair only having two kids, honestly @FoggyDownpour Hi! I sure can, I'll tack you on right away :D @SoullessARMY And sorry to bother you again, but trying to keep a handle on what's going on regarding the double-obsidian girl you have on hold here :3 Shay's held her long enough at this point that she's ready to breed, which is well over and beyond our usual hold allowances. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take the hold off and try to otherwise sell her if you can't pick her up in a day or two ;-; [center][img]https://c1.staticflickr.com/4/3932/33645680922_91f8f64341_o.jpg[/img][/center]
@Orgetzu

No worries! All I knew was you asked to pinged about lace, so that's what I've been doing x3 Are there particular gene schemes or colors you'd like to limit that general ping down to? And oh no, sorry about that! I'm still a little mad about that pair only having two kids, honestly

@FoggyDownpour

Hi! I sure can, I'll tack you on right away :D

@SoullessARMY

And sorry to bother you again, but trying to keep a handle on what's going on regarding the double-obsidian girl you have on hold here :3 Shay's held her long enough at this point that she's ready to breed, which is well over and beyond our usual hold allowances. I'm afraid I'm going to have to take the hold off and try to otherwise sell her if you can't pick her up in a day or two ;-;

33645680922_91f8f64341_o.jpg
@chuuyas

what's the lowest you can do for the Triple Rose Coatl
@chuuyas

what's the lowest you can do for the Triple Rose Coatl
Seeking Coatls and Currency for Forum Games
Saving up for lair expansion
@Cuddleh
Yes >.> I'd definitely like the cream imp girl. I'll pay in treasure.

@kinleeya
I can do 15kt / 18g or so? I've got a PWYW thread up for her elsewhere right now (and she has two identical sisters that haven't sold yet either) so I'm not expecting to let go of these dragons for much atm, just want lair space xD
@Cuddleh
Yes >.> I'd definitely like the cream imp girl. I'll pay in treasure.

@kinleeya
I can do 15kt / 18g or so? I've got a PWYW thread up for her elsewhere right now (and she has two identical sisters that haven't sold yet either) so I'm not expecting to let go of these dragons for much atm, just want lair space xD
1 2 ... 66 67 68 69 70 ... 390 391