Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Menagerie (Easter ^-^)
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 390 391
Can I be added to a pinglist just for Imperials

@cuddleh
Can I be added to a pinglist just for Imperials

@cuddleh
Radioactive Isotope Project
@LadyWinterfell

Hello! I have a user who liked to be pinged for any WCs before she went on hiatus, so you sure can be :)
@LadyWinterfell

Hello! I have a user who liked to be pinged for any WCs before she went on hiatus, so you sure can be :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
I have an Imperial addiction lol. Its an issue. I wish I had the time to do a hatchery so I just breed for fun! @Cuddleh
I have an Imperial addiction lol. Its an issue. I wish I had the time to do a hatchery so I just breed for fun! @Cuddleh
@Cuddleh
Ah thank you! Sorry about the miss ping than. ^^;

@JustALotCrazy
Hello! I would like to purchase Anuvien Skydancer Female #32474039. How much is she and would you like me to setup a CR?
@Cuddleh
Ah thank you! Sorry about the miss ping than. ^^;

@JustALotCrazy
Hello! I would like to purchase Anuvien Skydancer Female #32474039. How much is she and would you like me to setup a CR?
@LadyWinterfell

Oh I do too; I have an intense appreciation for male imp accents, so I have to love male imps so I can have all the accents I buy out! aha And I will admit it took a bit to get it up and going; I still need to do my breeding cards *sighs* College isn't conducive to the amount of time it'd take to make all of those with how many pairs we have! lol

@/Caliypso

Absolutely no worries! I'm sort of the leader of this dragon band, so I'm used to being the one who gets pinged/directs some traffic when needed :)
@LadyWinterfell

Oh I do too; I have an intense appreciation for male imp accents, so I have to love male imps so I can have all the accents I buy out! aha And I will admit it took a bit to get it up and going; I still need to do my breeding cards *sighs* College isn't conducive to the amount of time it'd take to make all of those with how many pairs we have! lol

@/Caliypso

Absolutely no worries! I'm sort of the leader of this dragon band, so I'm used to being the one who gets pinged/directs some traffic when needed :)
aaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaa49763919121_34ac4bea71_m.jpg
Oh my I understand! I am a 4th year in college working 2 jobs and an internship. It is insane to keep up with and that is why I am not part of a hatchery. @Cuddleh
Oh my I understand! I am a 4th year in college working 2 jobs and an internship. It is insane to keep up with and that is why I am not part of a hatchery. @Cuddleh
@LadyWinterfell
Sorry for the little delay! You can definitely buy her, I’ll send over a CR shortly. :3
@LadyWinterfell
Sorry for the little delay! You can definitely buy her, I’ll send over a CR shortly. :3
@chuuyas Can I get this girl please :) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36262580] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/362626/36262580_350.png[/img] [/url]
@chuuyas

Can I get this girl please :)

36262580_350.png
@LadyWinterfell
You certainly may! <: I will send her over soon!
@LadyWinterfell
You certainly may! <: I will send her over soon!
@Cuddleh

Would like to purchase 37002752 and 37002593 if available. LMK . Thank you
@Cuddleh

Would like to purchase 37002752 and 37002593 if available. LMK . Thank you
1 2 ... 65 66 67 68 69 ... 390 391