Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BBG Raffle! :) [Closed, drawing winners]
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48
bump
bump
Pinglist: @MilkDemons @Ingressor @Nekomancer77 @Whimzica @KiteM @Kyoki @Britt1243 @Blauw @KittiOcelotti @YuuZombie @HereBeKanna @Asherah @Reaper200 @SapphireMoon @Praeter @Hortles @CMCinder @Nightfleet @GoldenSongstress @MiniDrachin @FlufferLover @Rhea @Paperdragon337 @SparkleOfGold @Lenox @IllusiveFox @JellyBubble @Mashu @Mmmyeah @Sap88 @Niya @Flufferlover @Belegorn @End3rStorm @CaughtGaming @nuttysaladtree @DivineLush @Elezian @SkyyeofEmber @MissGoldenPixel @LaylaRose @DuskyAether @TerminalEternity @PolarStriker @Vaxi @Arkan @Archenstone @Pallida @Reignhart @chisayo @suurin @Revolutionary @Yukired @WildKiwi @Sirimiri @SilverIcyCat @MadameDuMal @Cascarones @Saronai @malatruse @Oddorable1 @MirumotoTsubasa @RainbowToast @arlyn @SocklessWonder @Frailty @Raevyn @Shishiru @Gwynivere @Willowdawn @AlvildaBright @DarkNiiinja @IllusiveFox @Pallida @bamboo1996 @Gwynivere @potatoking @Juniipersass @AlvildaBright @IzzyThyPotato @Morgus @RainbowToast @Cascarones @Niya @KiteM @Wintercreek @Quietus1580 @Hortles @Shishiru @FlufferLover @Rt19 @tharjar @Saraceaser @Saronai @Lorienn @Mellacherry @MightyVildaTilda @Emfoofoo @Reignhart

Hello everyone! There's a few things I'd like to talk about so please be sure to read everything.
  1. I caught up on counting bumps and collecting payment for tickets. I highly recommend that you check the spreadsheets to make sure I haven't made a mistake. If I have please let me know and you must have proof. To check to make sure I have all your bumps counted just use the forum search to see when the poster you (your username) posted bump. And you can count that way according to the dates. To check and make sure I got all ticket payments properly recorded you'll just have to go through your PMs/CRs to check. It's better for you to check and make sure it right when I respond to your message/CR.
  2. I got some donations that are a good selection for Halloween so I've decided to do a mini-halloween raffle. Tickets for that raffle will not count towards this raffle.
  3. We need some help deciding on when to end this raffle. Right now the two options are to wait until all the unlockableprizes have been unlocked, or to end the raffle on November 1st and use the remaining prizes for a second raffle. Please spare a minute to cast your vote.
Pinglist: @MilkDemons @Ingressor @Nekomancer77 @Whimzica @KiteM @Kyoki @Britt1243 @Blauw @KittiOcelotti @YuuZombie @HereBeKanna @Asherah @Reaper200 @SapphireMoon @Praeter @Hortles @CMCinder @Nightfleet @GoldenSongstress @MiniDrachin @FlufferLover @Rhea @Paperdragon337 @SparkleOfGold @Lenox @IllusiveFox @JellyBubble @Mashu @Mmmyeah @Sap88 @Niya @Flufferlover @Belegorn @End3rStorm @CaughtGaming @nuttysaladtree @DivineLush @Elezian @SkyyeofEmber @MissGoldenPixel @LaylaRose @DuskyAether @TerminalEternity @PolarStriker @Vaxi @Arkan @Archenstone @Pallida @Reignhart @chisayo @suurin @Revolutionary @Yukired @WildKiwi @Sirimiri @SilverIcyCat @MadameDuMal @Cascarones @Saronai @malatruse @Oddorable1 @MirumotoTsubasa @RainbowToast @arlyn @SocklessWonder @Frailty @Raevyn @Shishiru @Gwynivere @Willowdawn @AlvildaBright @DarkNiiinja @IllusiveFox @Pallida @bamboo1996 @Gwynivere @potatoking @Juniipersass @AlvildaBright @IzzyThyPotato @Morgus @RainbowToast @Cascarones @Niya @KiteM @Wintercreek @Quietus1580 @Hortles @Shishiru @FlufferLover @Rt19 @tharjar @Saraceaser @Saronai @Lorienn @Mellacherry @MightyVildaTilda @Emfoofoo @Reignhart

Hello everyone! There's a few things I'd like to talk about so please be sure to read everything.
  1. I caught up on counting bumps and collecting payment for tickets. I highly recommend that you check the spreadsheets to make sure I haven't made a mistake. If I have please let me know and you must have proof. To check to make sure I have all your bumps counted just use the forum search to see when the poster you (your username) posted bump. And you can count that way according to the dates. To check and make sure I got all ticket payments properly recorded you'll just have to go through your PMs/CRs to check. It's better for you to check and make sure it right when I respond to your message/CR.
  2. I got some donations that are a good selection for Halloween so I've decided to do a mini-halloween raffle. Tickets for that raffle will not count towards this raffle.
  3. We need some help deciding on when to end this raffle. Right now the two options are to wait until all the unlockableprizes have been unlocked, or to end the raffle on November 1st and use the remaining prizes for a second raffle. Please spare a minute to cast your vote.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Just for clarification, do all tickets count towards unlockables, or just those bought with gold? Most raffles I've seen only count the purchased ones, and not the item ones.
@ShadowFlamel

Just for clarification, do all tickets count towards unlockables, or just those bought with gold? Most raffles I've seen only count the purchased ones, and not the item ones.
tDeKDnH.pngDokVw6f.png66rws2U.png
@Pallida

All tickets. Doesn't matter how they're earned. A ticket is a ticket.
@Pallida

All tickets. Doesn't matter how they're earned. A ticket is a ticket.
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel is this raffle still accepting new members because I would like to be a part of it? If so I'll be sending some money through CR.
@ShadowFlamel is this raffle still accepting new members because I would like to be a part of it? If so I'll be sending some money through CR.
@Contagions

Yes we're still accepting tickets!
@Contagions

Yes we're still accepting tickets!
8d7o509.png
Bump!
Bump!
bump
bump
sig130_by_dingobreath-dcouw4k.png
Made by Pscycho.
bump
bump
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
Bump
Bump
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
1 2 ... 30 31 32 33 34 ... 47 48