Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | BBG Raffle! :) [Closed, drawing winners]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48
Pinglist: @MilkDemons @Ingressor @Nekomancer77 @Whimzica @KiteM @Kyoki @Britt1243 @Blauw @KittiOcelotti @YuuZombie @HereBeKanna @Asherah @Reaper200 @SapphireMoon @Praeter @Hortles @CMCinder @Nightfleet @GoldenSongstress @MiniDrachin @FlufferLover @Rhea @Paperdragon337 @SparkleOfGold @Lenox @IllusiveFox @JellyBubble @Mashu @Mmmyeah @Sap88 @Niya @Flufferlover @Belegorn @End3rStorm @CaughtGaming @nuttysaladtree @DivineLush @Elezian @SkyyeofEmber @MissGoldenPixel @LaylaRose @DuskyAether @TerminalEternity @PolarStriker @Vaxi @Arkan @Archenstone @Pallida @Reignhart @chisayo @suurin @Revolutionary @Yukired @WildKiwi @Sirimiri @SilverIcyCat @MadameDuMal @Cascarones @Saronai @malatruse @Oddorable1 @MirumotoTsubasa @RainbowToast @arlyn @SocklessWonder @Frailty @Raevyn @Shishiru @Gwynivere @Willowdawn @AlvildaBright

Hello everyone! Rutile needed to step down from running and managing the raffle so I've stepped in to take over everything. We do thank them for all of their time and energy they put into managing this raffle. We've made a few changes that I'll go over and if you have any questions please direct them to me or to @epicpython through a ping or through PM.

1. Please send payment and items for tickets to me (ShadowFlamel) either through a CR or PM. Please be sure to tell me it's for the raffle though. I will respond as soon as I can, please be patient and understand that I do have a life outside of the game.
  2. We've changed the rules a bit, we are now accepting an unlimited number of Baldwin Materials, we no long accept fodder dragons for tickets, and we've implemented a new rule of 5 bumps equals 1 ticket.
  3. We've updated and changed how many tickets you get for each Baldwin material so be sure to check that out under the Ticket post.
  4. Lastly, we have reached 10 thousand tickets which was one of the milestones for one of the unlockable prizes.
Pinglist: @MilkDemons @Ingressor @Nekomancer77 @Whimzica @KiteM @Kyoki @Britt1243 @Blauw @KittiOcelotti @YuuZombie @HereBeKanna @Asherah @Reaper200 @SapphireMoon @Praeter @Hortles @CMCinder @Nightfleet @GoldenSongstress @MiniDrachin @FlufferLover @Rhea @Paperdragon337 @SparkleOfGold @Lenox @IllusiveFox @JellyBubble @Mashu @Mmmyeah @Sap88 @Niya @Flufferlover @Belegorn @End3rStorm @CaughtGaming @nuttysaladtree @DivineLush @Elezian @SkyyeofEmber @MissGoldenPixel @LaylaRose @DuskyAether @TerminalEternity @PolarStriker @Vaxi @Arkan @Archenstone @Pallida @Reignhart @chisayo @suurin @Revolutionary @Yukired @WildKiwi @Sirimiri @SilverIcyCat @MadameDuMal @Cascarones @Saronai @malatruse @Oddorable1 @MirumotoTsubasa @RainbowToast @arlyn @SocklessWonder @Frailty @Raevyn @Shishiru @Gwynivere @Willowdawn @AlvildaBright

Hello everyone! Rutile needed to step down from running and managing the raffle so I've stepped in to take over everything. We do thank them for all of their time and energy they put into managing this raffle. We've made a few changes that I'll go over and if you have any questions please direct them to me or to @epicpython through a ping or through PM.

1. Please send payment and items for tickets to me (ShadowFlamel) either through a CR or PM. Please be sure to tell me it's for the raffle though. I will respond as soon as I can, please be patient and understand that I do have a life outside of the game.
  2. We've changed the rules a bit, we are now accepting an unlimited number of Baldwin Materials, we no long accept fodder dragons for tickets, and we've implemented a new rule of 5 bumps equals 1 ticket.
  3. We've updated and changed how many tickets you get for each Baldwin material so be sure to check that out under the Ticket post.
  4. Lastly, we have reached 10 thousand tickets which was one of the milestones for one of the unlockable prizes.
8d7o509.png
Pinging everyone in BBG as well: (Sorry for everyone who got a double ping)

@HulluMel, @Kyireana, @Rutile, @MusicFan4, @Mydragonsfly, @Snivy88, @SeaGodling, @SheofSilence, @Touhou, Active:, @80MinToMidnight, @AberDaKitty, @AetherSeer, @AnimeLover9631, @Annalynn, @AoiNoRyuu, @Avene, @Azcazach, @Blauw, @bmeduho, @Britt1243, @Catsy01, @CMCinder, @DarkNative , @DarkNiiinja, @Daypaw, @Deergirl12, @DemonKid, @Deva, @DivineLush, @Doodlebell, @elmlily, @Eon, @epicpython, @FlufferLover, @FluffyDragonLady, @Gallelyphen, @Geology, @glitchedghostie, @Ingressor, @Isissummers, @JustALotCrazy, @Kallani, @Kallanni, @Kapara, @kaylavarnell4736, @Kisstolkitty, @KitsuneChaos, @Krastei, @li0nessrampant, @LibraryWhale, @littlesong4, @lovebite, @luckgandor, @Lyka, @MightyVildaTilda, @MilkDemons, @MiniDrachin, @MirrorDemonNema, @modernIcarus, @Natakiro, @Nekomancer77, @Nostalgic, @Pokemon, @Recherche, @Rt19, @RubyOfFire, @Seleya, @ShadowFlamel, @ShinyFox, @Sidnoea, @SkyyeofEmber, @Snowwall, @StarlightPrince, @Subunit, @Tafficat, @TaithiD, @TimelordSnowy, @Vailess, @Whimzica, @WillowtheWisp, @Xaishi, @Yessaia, NuttySaladTree, Polyhymnia
Pinging everyone in BBG as well: (Sorry for everyone who got a double ping)

@HulluMel, @Kyireana, @Rutile, @MusicFan4, @Mydragonsfly, @Snivy88, @SeaGodling, @SheofSilence, @Touhou, Active:, @80MinToMidnight, @AberDaKitty, @AetherSeer, @AnimeLover9631, @Annalynn, @AoiNoRyuu, @Avene, @Azcazach, @Blauw, @bmeduho, @Britt1243, @Catsy01, @CMCinder, @DarkNative , @DarkNiiinja, @Daypaw, @Deergirl12, @DemonKid, @Deva, @DivineLush, @Doodlebell, @elmlily, @Eon, @epicpython, @FlufferLover, @FluffyDragonLady, @Gallelyphen, @Geology, @glitchedghostie, @Ingressor, @Isissummers, @JustALotCrazy, @Kallani, @Kallanni, @Kapara, @kaylavarnell4736, @Kisstolkitty, @KitsuneChaos, @Krastei, @li0nessrampant, @LibraryWhale, @littlesong4, @lovebite, @luckgandor, @Lyka, @MightyVildaTilda, @MilkDemons, @MiniDrachin, @MirrorDemonNema, @modernIcarus, @Natakiro, @Nekomancer77, @Nostalgic, @Pokemon, @Recherche, @Rt19, @RubyOfFire, @Seleya, @ShadowFlamel, @ShinyFox, @Sidnoea, @SkyyeofEmber, @Snowwall, @StarlightPrince, @Subunit, @Tafficat, @TaithiD, @TimelordSnowy, @Vailess, @Whimzica, @WillowtheWisp, @Xaishi, @Yessaia, NuttySaladTree, Polyhymnia
tDeKDnH.png
@shadowflamel thanks for letting us all know! :)
@shadowflamel thanks for letting us all know! :)
"The Shadow Impopotamus smiles down on you'
gf1o05e.png
Yay, it's finally up! :D @ShadowFlamel Is it okay if I replace the banner in my signature with this button I edited? [img]https://s26.postimg.org/wgspwy1s9/BBG_RAFFLE.png[/img]
Yay, it's finally up! :D

@ShadowFlamel Is it okay if I replace the banner in my signature with this button I edited?

BBG_RAFFLE.png
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
@FlufferLover

I personally see no problem in that. Would it be okay if I posted it on the front to allow everyone to use it?
@FlufferLover

I personally see no problem in that. Would it be okay if I posted it on the front to allow everyone to use it?
8d7o509.png
@ShadowFlamel

Absolutely!
@ShadowFlamel

Absolutely!
Sig.png41904606024_0cc8ac141a_o.pngSigI.pngSnv0FVq.pngWTH-Sig2.png

dNCLmdm.png
bump
bump
Don't forget the l in between the 'i' and 'd' in AlvildaBright
Looking for Light 6 digit Imperial and a unbred 6 digit female Imperial
Also any 7 digit IDs 25703_,_ to 25810_,_
7UXlQKU.gifOver 8kg in prizes. Ends February 1st.
bump~

@ShadowFlamel

I've placed FlufferLover's button in my signature!
bump~

@ShadowFlamel

I've placed FlufferLover's button in my signature!
Tiat4CN.png
@arlyn

Okay, you've already recieved credit for having the banner so I cannot give you another 25 just for changing it to the button. I hope you understand, I just added that to the FAQ but if you have any questions or concerns please send me a PM. Thank you!
@arlyn

Okay, you've already recieved credit for having the banner so I cannot give you another 25 just for changing it to the button. I hope you understand, I just added that to the FAQ but if you have any questions or concerns please send me a PM. Thank you!
8d7o509.png
Bump
Bump
weasel-s-light-sprite.pngpr7Tort.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 47 48