Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chako's Art Shop (BUSY! Ask 4 Pinglist)
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23
@Rozpierdylka Your commission of Proba is complete! This is the full body, tomorrow (sunshine willing) I'll have the bust image loaded as well. Thankyou for your interest in my art! [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/TDWD0QJ.png[/img][/center]
@Rozpierdylka

Your commission of Proba is complete! This is the full body, tomorrow (sunshine willing) I'll have the bust image loaded as well. Thankyou for your interest in my art!
TDWD0QJ.png
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

It looks amazing! Thank you!
@ChakotayDgryphon

It looks amazing! Thank you!
@Rozpierdylka Annnnnd here's the trad-bust~ The sun was crisp and bright this morning, for optimum sketchbook photographing! xD Too bad I have to go to work later. :( Anywho, I sincerely apologize for the delay on both of these pieces. I had to move, and it took a little while to get real internet (not my phone) back up and running again. [img]https://i.imgur.com/s8m6u12.png[/img] I just now realized... I forgot to add in whiskers on BOTH images. Oops. o.O Don't hate me! >_<
@Rozpierdylka

Annnnnd here's the trad-bust~ The sun was crisp and bright this morning, for optimum sketchbook photographing! xD Too bad I have to go to work later. :( Anywho, I sincerely apologize for the delay on both of these pieces. I had to move, and it took a little while to get real internet (not my phone) back up and running again.
s8m6u12.png

I just now realized... I forgot to add in whiskers on BOTH images. Oops. o.O Don't hate me! >_<

6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon

Lookin' good! And oh? I haven't noticed myself, haha.
@ChakotayDgryphon

Lookin' good! And oh? I haven't noticed myself, haha.
@TheNightDancer Your commission of the dragon Poinciana is finished! Thankyou for your interest in my art! ^_^ [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cncRMkG.png[/img][/center]
@TheNightDancer

Your commission of the dragon Poinciana is finished! Thankyou for your interest in my art! ^_^
cncRMkG.png
6wR17En.png

@Emberglo @Mutation @ArcaneShadows @VoxxVoleur @Bellzan @Disillusionist @Valemora @Lesaya @Dudkflame @BlackSherruk @chyannethewolf @BlueDusk @Silverey @chyannethewolf

Kree-yah!!

My last worklist is finally complete, and I'm ready for more. If you are still interested in ordering art, now is the opportunity to sneak in a spot. If you have a star beside your name on the Wait List, and you don't get a chance to order this round, no worries you're safe! I'll still ping you for the next batch. If you do NOT have a star beside your name, and you couldn't order, please let me know within 24hrs of the worklist being filled if you would like a star. Please refer to the header post for more information! And if you're still unsure, just ask~ ^_^ Thankyou!

@Emberglo @Mutation @ArcaneShadows @VoxxVoleur @Bellzan @Disillusionist @Valemora @Lesaya @Dudkflame @BlackSherruk @chyannethewolf @BlueDusk @Silverey @chyannethewolf

Kree-yah!!

My last worklist is finally complete, and I'm ready for more. If you are still interested in ordering art, now is the opportunity to sneak in a spot. If you have a star beside your name on the Wait List, and you don't get a chance to order this round, no worries you're safe! I'll still ping you for the next batch. If you do NOT have a star beside your name, and you couldn't order, please let me know within 24hrs of the worklist being filled if you would like a star. Please refer to the header post for more information! And if you're still unsure, just ask~ ^_^ Thankyou!
6wR17En.png
@ChakotayDgryphon Claiming a slot. I'll fill out the form now :3
@ChakotayDgryphon Claiming a slot. I'll fill out the form now :3
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
@ChakotayDgryphon Does the 'one art' include badges? (claiming)

Your Name: Emberglo
Brief Character Description: Moonlit Night subspecies
See my pg 9 - all dragons from MysticMoon through Nyytsong are examples, plus more in the threads. Use signature banner or their badges/banners to get to the threads.
Art-work Type Being Requested: Badge
Preferred Method of Contact: PM (coz I might miss a ping)

Let me know if you need more info. Sending down payment when you tell me to send it.
@ChakotayDgryphon Does the 'one art' include badges? (claiming)

Your Name: Emberglo
Brief Character Description: Moonlit Night subspecies
See my pg 9 - all dragons from MysticMoon through Nyytsong are examples, plus more in the threads. Use signature banner or their badges/banners to get to the threads.
Art-work Type Being Requested: Badge
Preferred Method of Contact: PM (coz I might miss a ping)

Let me know if you need more info. Sending down payment when you tell me to send it.
mM2VM9X.png
@ChakotayDgryphon [s]I'll claim a slot please!! Will fill out details asap :)[/s] Your Name: Silverey Brief Character Description: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32526413] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325265/32526413_350.png[/img] [/url] He's got an "apathetic" personality, basically. Feel free to do whatever you see fit. If you need more info, though, its all in his bio. If the body is too cluttered you can exclude the steampunk and renaissance shirt if you want. Also could you please include [item=Black Tulip Flowerfall] too? Thank you >< Art-work Type Being Requested: Full Body Digital Preferred Method of Contact: PM / ping is fine :D
@ChakotayDgryphon
I'll claim a slot please!! Will fill out details asap :)
Your Name: Silverey
Brief Character Description:

32526413_350.png

He's got an "apathetic" personality, basically. Feel free to do whatever you see fit. If you need more info, though, its all in his bio. If the body is too cluttered you can exclude the steampunk and renaissance shirt if you want. Also could you please include Black Tulip Flowerfall too? Thank you ><
Art-work Type Being Requested: Full Body Digital
Preferred Method of Contact: PM / ping is fine :D

One step, two step ... walk again
@Emberglo

Yep! ^_^
@Emberglo

Yep! ^_^
6wR17En.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 22 23