Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The LAB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53
@Stevanae

The wait wasn't a problem at all, no worries there ^_^ And it was well worth it ^_--- It looks amazing!! You got his personality spot on hahaha, shrouded in sparkles indeed, he deserves nothing less! I love how him and his familiars interract. It's perfect~~ Thank you so much for your time and your work!! I'm so pleased with it ^__^
@Stevanae

The wait wasn't a problem at all, no worries there ^_^ And it was well worth it ^_--- It looks amazing!! You got his personality spot on hahaha, shrouded in sparkles indeed, he deserves nothing less! I love how him and his familiars interract. It's perfect~~ Thank you so much for your time and your work!! I'm so pleased with it ^__^
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@Nordlyssian Heya, super sorry for the wait </3 I tried to give the bird an expression like it just [i]adores[/i] her: [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e8d3f71fc68e50066bddbba957934647/tumblr_owghek38Xh1ubqahlo1_500.png[/img] Lemme know if I forgot anything!
@Nordlyssian

Heya, super sorry for the wait </3 I tried to give the bird an expression like it just adores her:

tumblr_owghek38Xh1ubqahlo1_500.png

Lemme know if I forgot anything!
IzcQVPJ.png
@RainyJackalope

No problem at all!! I'm very patient for every commission I'm involved with~~

It's beautiful!!! I love how you used all soft hues, the whole tone of the piece of gentle and kind just like Eir's character is. I like what you did with the overall feel~
And ohmygosh the bird is so cuuute! Adorbs. Well done, look at that sweetheart dove just loving her dragoness~~ *o* Great job!

You didn't miss anything. Thank you so much!
@RainyJackalope

No problem at all!! I'm very patient for every commission I'm involved with~~

It's beautiful!!! I love how you used all soft hues, the whole tone of the piece of gentle and kind just like Eir's character is. I like what you did with the overall feel~
And ohmygosh the bird is so cuuute! Adorbs. Well done, look at that sweetheart dove just loving her dragoness~~ *o* Great job!

You didn't miss anything. Thank you so much!
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@Nordlyssian

I'm really really glad you like it! I wanted to make sure it felt regal and lovely enough for her character :'>
You're super welcome and thanks so much for commissioning the LAB! Your support is much appreciated~
@Nordlyssian

I'm really really glad you like it! I wanted to make sure it felt regal and lovely enough for her character :'>
You're super welcome and thanks so much for commissioning the LAB! Your support is much appreciated~
IzcQVPJ.png
@RainyJackalope

It sure does! You hit your mark perfectly, I feel like it reflects her personality very well at a glance, without even knowing what she's about. It speaks a lot ^__^ I love it~~~

It was a blast! I truly enjoyed getting such gorgeous and varied art while supporting the flight at the same time. Now I've just got to build up my funds for the next edition ^_--
@RainyJackalope

It sure does! You hit your mark perfectly, I feel like it reflects her personality very well at a glance, without even knowing what she's about. It speaks a lot ^__^ I love it~~~

It was a blast! I truly enjoyed getting such gorgeous and varied art while supporting the flight at the same time. Now I've just got to build up my funds for the next edition ^_--
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@Lyka, when may your commissions open again?
@Lyka, when may your commissions open again?
[center][size=200][/size][/center]------ [center][color=3c946b][b][size=5]Killuazoomyck[/size] Status: Open (may be slow due to school)[/b][/color][/center] i hope i did this goshdang right -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]full body (flat colors)[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://image.ibb.co/kAyFGG/anthro.jpg[/img][/center] [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]full body (with full shading add-on)[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://image.ibb.co/fk7Wqb/girl.jpg[/img][/center] [u][b]Price:[/u] 450kt/450kg or 300 levels[/b] [b]additions:[/b] full shading: 200kt Slots Available: 1. 2. 3. [b]Pinglist:[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]headshot (flat colors)[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://image.ibb.co/fFD4Ab/headshot.jpg[/img][/center] [u][b]Price:[/b] 300kt/300kg or 200 levels [b]additions:[/b] full shading: 200kt Slots Available: 1. 2. 3. [b]Pinglist:[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]half(ish) body sketch[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/300490526237392897/366070916280745984/image.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Price:[/u] 150kt/150kg or 100 levels[/b] [b]additions:[/b] full shading: 200kt traditional sketch: 100kt (will be bad quality due to being a ipad photo) Slots Available: 1. 2. 3. Pinglist: [center][size=200][/size][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][color=3c946b][b]What I Will and Won't Do[/b][/color][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [LIST] WILL [*]Furry (depends on how complex tho) [*]Gijinka (will charge 50kt for designing it) [*]Fan characters [*]Most human/humanoid characters WONT [*]nsfw [*]robots/mecha [*]complex characters [*]gore/candy gore (unless it’s fairly light gore) [*]backgrounds (srly just no) [*]dragons (i will do them in sketches though, but they’ll be very rough) [/LIST] -------------------- [b]Please out the form below and post in this thread to order from me![/b] [code] [b]Name:[/b] Your username. [b]Artist:[/b] @ The artist you are ordering from. [b]Tier:[/b] The type of art you're requesting (e.g. "Basic Sketch") [b]Additions:[/b] If there's anything extra you need. [b]Reference Images or Info:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Ensure you know the price you will be paying. [b]Other specifications:[/b] (poses, clothing, background colors, etc, etc)[/code] [b]------[/b] [color=3c946b]Completed Orders[/color] ~~~ ~~~ [b]------[/b]

Killuazoomyck

i hope i did this goshdang right

full body (flat colors)
anthro.jpg
full body (with full shading add-on)

girl.jpg

Price: 450kt/450kg or 300 levels
additions:
full shading: 200kt

Slots Available:

Pinglist:

headshot (flat colors)
headshot.jpg
Price: 300kt/300kg or 200 levels
additions:

Slots Available:

Pinglist:

half(ish) body sketch
image.png
Price: 150kt/150kg or 100 levels
additions:
traditional sketch: 100kt (will be bad quality due to being a ipad photo)

Slots Available:

Pinglist:

What I Will and Won't Do

WILL

• Furry (depends on how complex tho)
  • Gijinka (will charge 50kt for designing it)
  • Fan characters
  • Most human/humanoid characters

WONT
  • nsfw
  • robots/mecha
  • complex characters
  • gore/candy gore (unless it’s fairly light gore)
  • backgrounds (srly just no)
  • dragons (i will do them in sketches though, but they’ll be very rough)

Please out the form below and post in this thread to order from me!

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Your username. [b]Artist:[/b] @ The artist you are ordering from. [b]Tier:[/b] The type of art you're requesting (e.g. "Basic Sketch") [b]Additions:[/b] If there's anything extra you need. [b]Reference Images or Info:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Ensure you know the price you will be paying. [b]Other specifications:[/b] (poses, clothing, background colors, etc, etc)

Completed Orders
~~~
~~~

DSvyk5V.gif
JvUa9ma.png

fkWjutW.png

WKtl2lb.png

bYt72YT.png

blepastro-1.png
oie-v-C7-Pp-Yu-F6gz-H.png
[center][size=200][/size][/center]------ [center][color=3c946b][b][size=5]Neev[/size] Status: Open[/b][/color] [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2254678#post_28840909][img]https://i.imgur.com/OhrYdei.png[/img][/url][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]Bust Sketch[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://www.restless-hands.com/Commissions/flightrising/LABsamplesketch.jpg[/img] Sample character belongs to @oceanas [/center] [u][b]Price:[/u] 200,000t -- 200g -- 133 levels[/b] Slots Available: 1. rochambeau - complete! 2. 3. [b]Pinglist:[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]Digital Color Bust[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://www.restless-hands.com/Commissions/flightrising/LABsamplecolor.jpg[/img] Sample characters belongs to @Neev [/center] [u][b]Price:[/u] 600,000t -- 600g -- 400 levels[/b] Slots Available: 1. kyonshi - complete! 2. 3. [b]Pinglist:[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][color=3c946b][b]What I Will and Won't Do[/b][/color][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]YES[/b] [LIST] [*] Humans, Anthros, Animals, Dragons, Robots, Gijinka provided they already have a design or detailed description [*] Complex Characters [*] Gore [*] Suggestive but SFW [/LIST] [b]NO[/b] [LIST] [*] NSFW [/LIST] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Please out the form below and post in this thread to order from me![/b] [code] [b]Name:[/b] Your username. [b]Artist:[/b] @ The artist you are ordering from. [b]Tier:[/b] The type of art you're requesting (e.g. "Basic Sketch") [b]Additions:[/b] If there's anything extra you need. [b]Reference Images or Info:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Ensure you know the price you will be paying. [b]Other specifications:[/b] (artist, put whatever else you’d like to know here)[/code] [b]------[/b] [color=3c946b]Completed Orders[/color] ~~~ ~~~ [b]------[/b]

Neev

OhrYdei.png

Bust Sketch
LABsamplesketch.jpg
Sample character belongs to @oceanas
Price: 200,000t -- 200g -- 133 levels
Slots Available:
1. rochambeau - complete!

Pinglist:

Digital Color Bust
LABsamplecolor.jpg
Sample characters belongs to @Neev
Price: 600,000t -- 600g -- 400 levels
Slots Available:
1. kyonshi - complete!

Pinglist:

What I Will and Won't Do

YES
  • Humans, Anthros, Animals, Dragons, Robots, Gijinka provided they already have a design or detailed description
  • Complex Characters
  • Gore
  • Suggestive but SFW
NO
  • NSFW

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Your username. [b]Artist:[/b] @ The artist you are ordering from. [b]Tier:[/b] The type of art you're requesting (e.g. "Basic Sketch") [b]Additions:[/b] If there's anything extra you need. [b]Reference Images or Info:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Ensure you know the price you will be paying. [b]Other specifications:[/b] (artist, put whatever else you’d like to know here)

Completed Orders
~~~
~~~

[center][size=200][/size][/center]------ [center][color=3c946b][b][size=5]bulletbras[/size] Status: Open[/b][/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/OhrYdei.png[/img][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]CHIBI TIER[/b][/color][/size] [img]http://78.media.tumblr.com/1c1b4a7354dd8a9cbcbe1228eb0eda1f/tumblr_o458c86oVb1qlha6xo1_540.jpg[/img][/center] [u][b]Price:[/u] 500K Treasure -- 500 Gems -- 333 Levels[/b] [u][b]Additions:[/u] Shading (Digital work only) 250K Treasure -- 250 Gems -- 166 Levels[/b] Slots Available: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. [b]Pinglist:[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]PORTRAIT TIER[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/1a6f/th/pre/i/2016/140/3/0/dragon_bust_ravok_by_sarah_shocks-da35ob6.jpg[/img][/center] [u][b]Price:[/u] 600K Treasure -- 600 Gems -- 400 Levels[/b] [u][b]Additions:[/u] Shading (Digital work only) 250K Treasure -- 250 Gems -- 166 Levels[/b] Slots Available: 1. 2. 3. [b]Pinglist:[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]HALF BODY TIER[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/9379/th/pre/f/2016/056/5/b/anima_lacrimose_and_dragon_by_sarah_shocks-d9t3t1u.jpg[/img][/center] [u][b]Price:[/u] 750K Treasure -- 750 Gems -- 500 Levels[/b] [u][b]Additions:[/u] Shading (Digital work only) 250K Treasure -- 250 Gems -- 166 Levels[/b] Slots Available: 1. 2. 3. Pinglist: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][color=3c946b][b]What I Will and Won't Do[/b][/color][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- WILL DRAW (Digital and Traditional) [LIST] [*] Dragons, monsters, and super-natural creatures [*] Humans, OCs, and gijinka [*] Robots and mecha [/LIST] WILL NOT DRAW [LIST] [*]NO NSFW PLEASE [*]Complicated backgrounds [/LIST] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][color=3c946b][b]Pinglist[/b][/color][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [LIST] [*] [*] [*] [/LIST] [b]Pinglist:[/b] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Please out the form below and post in this thread to order from me![/b] [code] [b]Name:[/b] Your username. [b]Artist:[/b] @ The artist you are ordering from. [b]Tier:[/b] The type of art you're requesting (e.g. "Basic Sketch") [b]Additions:[/b] If there's anything extra you need. [b]Reference Images or Info:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Ensure you know the price you will be paying. [b]Other specifications:[/b] (artist, put whatever else you’d like to know here)[/code] [b]------[/b] [color=3c946b]Completed Orders[/color] ~~~ [url=https://imgur.com/rjlBBIP]Keiji gijinka[/url] [url=https://imgur.com/VOOnJ5c]Hasart gijinka[/url] ~~~ [b]------[/b]

bulletbras

OhrYdei.png

CHIBI TIER
tumblr_o458c86oVb1qlha6xo1_540.jpg
Price: 500K Treasure -- 500 Gems -- 333 Levels
Additions: Shading (Digital work only) 250K Treasure -- 250 Gems -- 166 Levels
Slots Available:

Pinglist:

PORTRAIT TIER
dragon_bust_ravok_by_sarah_shocks-da35ob6.jpg
Price: 600K Treasure -- 600 Gems -- 400 Levels
Slots Available:

Pinglist:
HALF BODY TIER
anima_lacrimose_and_dragon_by_sarah_shocks-d9t3t1u.jpg
Price: 750K Treasure -- 750 Gems -- 500 Levels
Slots Available:

Pinglist:

What I Will and Won't Do

WILL DRAW (Digital and Traditional)
  • Dragons, monsters, and super-natural creatures
  • Humans, OCs, and gijinka
  • Robots and mecha

WILL NOT DRAW
  • NO NSFW PLEASE
  • Complicated backgrounds

Pinglist

Pinglist:

Code:
[b]Name:[/b] Your username. [b]Artist:[/b] @ The artist you are ordering from. [b]Tier:[/b] The type of art you're requesting (e.g. "Basic Sketch") [b]Additions:[/b] If there's anything extra you need. [b]Reference Images or Info:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] Ensure you know the price you will be paying. [b]Other specifications:[/b] (artist, put whatever else you’d like to know here)

Completed Orders
~~~
Keiji gijinka
Hasart gijinka
~~~

JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
@Hkomygf @tune

Hey, I'm pinging you guys because you have expressed interest in my coatls before! Shop is open, the coatls on my signature are a direct link to my post~

If you don't wanna be pinged again, let me know and I'll take you out, no hard feelings :)
@Hkomygf @tune

Hey, I'm pinging you guys because you have expressed interest in my coatls before! Shop is open, the coatls on my signature are a direct link to my post~

If you don't wanna be pinged again, let me know and I'll take you out, no hard feelings :)
stormcatcher_badge_merge_txt_FINAL_100x.png
more space
TstBOqR.pngQ58XZHS.pngj13P33I.png
1 2 ... 44 45 46 47 48 ... 52 53