Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The LAB [CLOSED]
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53
@FudgeyCaramel

Hey~
Pinging you here to let you know that the LAB is officially open & I am accepting commissions.
@FudgeyCaramel

Hey~
Pinging you here to let you know that the LAB is officially open & I am accepting commissions.
61737_s.gif
Bump!! Come one, come all and get some art!!
Bump!! Come one, come all and get some art!!
leo%20pixel.png
Pixels n' Stuff
Animal Crossing Adopts
Adopt a Capricat
My art LAB
[center][size=200][/size][/center]------ [center][color=3c946b][b][size=5]Aireasingh[/size] Status: Open[/b][/color][/center] -------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]Imperial Adopts[/b][/color][/size] [img]https://i.imgur.com/gBnyKas.png[/img][/center] [u][b]Price:[/u] 55,000 treasure-- 55 gems -- 37 levels[/b] Slots Available: 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. The order form: [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon ID number[/b] [b]Apparel?[/b] (1) (2) (3)[/code] --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [center][size=4][color=3c946b][b]What I Will and Won't Do[/b][/color][/size] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I cannot do accents/skins, but I can do complicated pieces of apparel. I'm just not comfortable recreating skins or accents. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- [b]Pinglist:[/b]

Aireasingh

Imperial Adopts
gBnyKas.png
Price: 55,000 treasure-- 55 gems -- 37 levels
Slots Available:

The order form:
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Dragon ID number[/b] [b]Apparel?[/b] (1) (2) (3)

What I Will and Won't Do

I cannot do accents/skins, but I can do complicated pieces of apparel. I'm just not comfortable recreating skins or accents.

Pinglist:

Bump! Come and get some fabulous art!
Bump! Come and get some fabulous art!
JXPktXK.png
The Donnern Division
Science is full of art and wonder
she/her | 28 | art grad
tumblr_inline_n6kduh3u891qlye38.gif
ETM9q0n.pngXPuAyXP.pngtK3WMbi.png07CjdBi.png
Bump~
Bump~
61737_s.gif
@Lyka, thanks for letting me know!!~ <3
@Lyka, thanks for letting me know!!~ <3
@Lyka [b]Name:[/b] MissMiao [b]Dragon:[/b] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/209991/20999092_350.png[/img] [b]Tier:[/b] Colored Sketch [b]Apparel Specifications:[/b] I wouldn't mind having the mask and gem drape from the accent on his face but the halo may be a bit much I know. :) [b]Payment:[/b] 170,000 treasure. [b]Extra:[/b] Background color/style to your discretion! I'm not picky.
@Lyka
Name: MissMiao
Dragon: 20999092_350.png
Tier: Colored Sketch
Apparel Specifications: I wouldn't mind having the mask and gem drape from the accent on his face but the halo may be a bit much I know. :)
Payment: 170,000 treasure.
Extra: Background color/style to your discretion! I'm not picky.
Omgosh the Lab is open again!! Yayy! I'm gonna be all up on that again~~ Let's get the ball rolling, and get people in here buying amazing art! First of, I included the banner in my signature ^-^ [b]Name:[/b] Nordlyssian [b]Artist:[/b] @SerpentRose , I was really looking forward to working with you again ^__^ [b]Tier:[/b] Flat Color Halfbody + Shading [b]Image of your dragon or OC:[/b] I was hoping, this time, you could work on my new character project, Loreley: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35426606] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/354267/35426606_350.png[/img] [/url] Please tell me if you're comfortable working with non-human features like his? I figured it was alright, because you mention doing gijinka, but I like to make sure just in case~ [b]Additions:[/b] Loreley's never been colored before, so you wouldn't have a set in stone reference for it. I apologize about that, he's still new~ I imagine his colors mirroring his dragon's colors. Meaning his skin would be blue, his hair and fins would be pink like on the accent, his tail kind of a deeper purple like on the dragon's tail, etc. He overall has a iridescent, shimmery feel to him, especially on his fish parts like the tail and fins and webbing. I'm 100% willing to go along if you desire to bump up the price, since I know not having a colored ref makes it more difficult. [b]Payment:[/b] 1000g, unless more is agreed upon~ [b]Other specifications:[/b] Loreley is a siren diety destined to lead sailors to their doom, and he does just that for an eternity, until he realizes... He's a god, he can do whatever the hell he wants, why is he doing this? So he stops, to go mingle with human folk and live adventures this way. He's not evil at heart, he only messed with people because drowning sailors was what he was meant to do. He's a morally gray character. He understands things differently from humans, sees everything form a different angle, and that makes him a bit hard to connect with. He is courteous and considerate towards others, but in an aloof and otherwordly way. Which is why it's so fun to watch him try to maintain regular relationships with mortals! Does that sound like something you could work with? ^_^
Omgosh the Lab is open again!! Yayy! I'm gonna be all up on that again~~ Let's get the ball rolling, and get people in here buying amazing art!

First of, I included the banner in my signature ^-^

Name: Nordlyssian
Artist: @SerpentRose , I was really looking forward to working with you again ^__^
Tier: Flat Color Halfbody + Shading
Image of your dragon or OC: I was hoping, this time, you could work on my new character project, Loreley:

35426606_350.png

Please tell me if you're comfortable working with non-human features like his? I figured it was alright, because you mention doing gijinka, but I like to make sure just in case~
Additions: Loreley's never been colored before, so you wouldn't have a set in stone reference for it. I apologize about that, he's still new~ I imagine his colors mirroring his dragon's colors. Meaning his skin would be blue, his hair and fins would be pink like on the accent, his tail kind of a deeper purple like on the dragon's tail, etc. He overall has a iridescent, shimmery feel to him, especially on his fish parts like the tail and fins and webbing. I'm 100% willing to go along if you desire to bump up the price, since I know not having a colored ref makes it more difficult.
Payment: 1000g, unless more is agreed upon~
Other specifications: Loreley is a siren diety destined to lead sailors to their doom, and he does just that for an eternity, until he realizes... He's a god, he can do whatever the hell he wants, why is he doing this? So he stops, to go mingle with human folk and live adventures this way. He's not evil at heart, he only messed with people because drowning sailors was what he was meant to do. He's a morally gray character. He understands things differently from humans, sees everything form a different angle, and that makes him a bit hard to connect with. He is courteous and considerate towards others, but in an aloof and otherwordly way. Which is why it's so fun to watch him try to maintain regular relationships with mortals!

Does that sound like something you could work with? ^_^
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
@Lyka Hello again! ^-^ After the Lab's previous edition, I knew I simply had to commission you more this round, so I'm jumping on the chance now~~ I'll send two dragons your way this time, if that's alright with you? [b]Name:[/b] Nordlyssian [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31651274] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316513/31651274_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Tier:[/b] Shaded bust + minor background [b]Apparel Specifications:[/b] Nothing special for this one, he's only got the twice-dyes mantle. I'm hoping his accent is alright, since it's only really a recolor of his face and horns to make him more uniformly blue. ^^ [b]Payment:[/b] 320g [b]Extra:[/b] Njord is the God of seafearers. He's a very stern and severe guy, preoccupied with ettiquette, keeping face and such. For the background, I was thinking something related to the sea, waves maybe? He's got moodboards in his bio to spark your inspiration~ [b]Name:[/b] Nordlyssian [b]Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31684979] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/316850/31684979_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Tier:[/b] bust + minor background [b]Apparel Specifications:[/b] No apparel. Do you think you'd be comfortable doing her accent? The veil and silver chain jewelry on her crests~ [b]Payment:[/b] 320g [b]Extra:[/b] Nott is the Goddess of the night. I think the elements of her bio do a good job of describing her personality, so I won't reiterate too much here. She's determined, neautiful, courageous and slightly delirious~ For the background, maybe the moon? Or stars? Someday I bred those two together without paying too much attention, and now they somehow ended up being a very important power couple in a new project of mine XD They deserve art for their troubles hahaha~~
@Lyka

Hello again! ^-^ After the Lab's previous edition, I knew I simply had to commission you more this round, so I'm jumping on the chance now~~ I'll send two dragons your way this time, if that's alright with you?

Dragon:
31651274_350.png

Tier: Shaded bust + minor background
Apparel Specifications: Nothing special for this one, he's only got the twice-dyes mantle. I'm hoping his accent is alright, since it's only really a recolor of his face and horns to make him more uniformly blue. ^^
Payment: 320g
Extra: Njord is the God of seafearers. He's a very stern and severe guy, preoccupied with ettiquette, keeping face and such. For the background, I was thinking something related to the sea, waves maybe? He's got moodboards in his bio to spark your inspiration~

Dragon:
31684979_350.png

Tier: bust + minor background
Apparel Specifications: No apparel. Do you think you'd be comfortable doing her accent? The veil and silver chain jewelry on her crests~
Payment: 320g
Extra: Nott is the Goddess of the night. I think the elements of her bio do a good job of describing her personality, so I won't reiterate too much here. She's determined, neautiful, courageous and slightly delirious~ For the background, maybe the moon? Or stars?

Someday I bred those two together without paying too much attention, and now they somehow ended up being a very important power couple in a new project of mine XD They deserve art for their troubles hahaha~~
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
[b]Name:[/b] Nordlyssian [b]Artist:[/b] @bulletbras [b]Tier:[/b] Portrait tier + shading (digital) [b]Reference Images or Info:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32365164] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/323652/32365164_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Payment:[/b] 850kt [b]Other specifications:[/b] I would like to commission for a portrait of my dragon, Hasart, in gijinka/human form, please ^-^ He has two human references in his bio, along with dragon art pieces and a written bio that will help you get to know his personality~ Basically, he's a gorgeous creature and he knows it, uses his good looks to get what he wants. He likes to flaunt, show off, he's very confident and seductive. Draw how in the pose and with the expression that inspires you, feel free to have fun with it, I'm on board for artistic freedom ^__- I'm looking forward to working with you and seeing what will come out of it ^___^ Thank you for your consideration!
Artist: @bulletbras
Tier: Portrait tier + shading (digital)
Reference Images or Info:
32365164_350.png

Payment: 850kt
Other specifications: I would like to commission for a portrait of my dragon, Hasart, in gijinka/human form, please ^-^ He has two human references in his bio, along with dragon art pieces and a written bio that will help you get to know his personality~ Basically, he's a gorgeous creature and he knows it, uses his good looks to get what he wants. He likes to flaunt, show off, he's very confident and seductive. Draw how in the pose and with the expression that inspires you, feel free to have fun with it, I'm on board for artistic freedom ^__-

I'm looking forward to working with you and seeing what will come out of it ^___^ Thank you for your consideration!
5nJryV6.pnghda7cyA.png
1 2 ... 45 46 47 48 49 ... 52 53