Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE 50kt Giveaway for Newbies! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Potterhead this really helped me out! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity ??
@Potterhead this really helped me out! Thank you so much for your kindness and generosity ??
bee.png
Hatchery
Subspecies
Tumblr
B18_L2.pngBPIeZi9.pnglo1vcye.pnguKq0U45.png5APpswG.pngOiWiCpo.pngB18_R2.png
ASbXVY4.png
@Potterhead Thank you so much!!
@Potterhead Thank you so much!!
4OaODvh.png
@Potterhead

Oh thank you so much
@Potterhead

Oh thank you so much
I joined August 19th. My favorite part about FR is definitely the interesting designs of both the dragons and the familiars. As a monster enthusiast and aspiring creature designer, I really appreciate all of the thought that went into them.
I joined August 19th. My favorite part about FR is definitely the interesting designs of both the dragons and the familiars. As a monster enthusiast and aspiring creature designer, I really appreciate all of the thought that went into them.
Dragon Shop In Search Of...
@Potterhead

I joined August 15th and so far I love the different outfits and the different color combos I can use for all my new dragons. Thank you so much for helping all us newbies out.
@Potterhead

I joined August 15th and so far I love the different outfits and the different color combos I can use for all my new dragons. Thank you so much for helping all us newbies out.
@potterhead
Can I have a Grant?
So far my favorite has been browsing the forums and the games!
@potterhead
Can I have a Grant?
So far my favorite has been browsing the forums and the games!
@pierrct you are god-send

@Potterhead thanks so much for your initiative! I'm liking FR so far, but my favourite feature is how the genes and colours interact (For I am an absolute nerd). It would be great if I could have a grant ^^~
@pierrct you are god-send

@Potterhead thanks so much for your initiative! I'm liking FR so far, but my favourite feature is how the genes and colours interact (For I am an absolute nerd). It would be great if I could have a grant ^^~
@Potterhead I would really appreciate a grant, thank you for doing this! :)
I joined Aug 13, and so far I've really been loving planning outfits for all my dragons and playing with all the different genes! There's so many great combinations :D
@Potterhead I would really appreciate a grant, thank you for doing this! :)
I joined Aug 13, and so far I've really been loving planning outfits for all my dragons and playing with all the different genes! There's so many great combinations :D
scuz me, what u
doin?
gems_badge_100.png
My mama's better than yours!
treasure_badge_100.png nosy, aren't ya?
@FeliFeathers @Nehelannia @Cooldogs2017 @symphony1411 @Gravebloom

Welcome to Flight Rising!
I appreciate your thanks and love to read your likes and stories! It's really fun for me!
Your grant will be arriving shortly.
@FeliFeathers @Nehelannia @Cooldogs2017 @symphony1411 @Gravebloom

Welcome to Flight Rising!
I appreciate your thanks and love to read your likes and stories! It's really fun for me!
Your grant will be arriving shortly.
9kcPMa2.gif
bump
bump
9kcPMa2.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7