Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE 50kt Giveaway for Newbies! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
FREE TREASURE GRANTS FOR NEWBIES! CLOSED FOR NOW!

The RiverSong Foundation

Our mission is to assist new players in getting off to a good start at Flight Rising.

If you joined Flight Rising in AUGUST you can receive a grant of 50,000 treasure!

To receive your 50kt, Ping @Potterhead in a post on this thread that you would like a grant. It would be great if you also tell us your favorite thing about FR so far.

Please allow time for your grant to be dispersed, it may take a couple of days. It will arrive by one-way Crossroads (CR).

If you would like to support our mission, Donations are appreciated! Please send your donations by CR or PM to Potterhead with the words “RiverSong Foundation” in the heading. We'll acknowledge all donors in this thread unless you tell us you want to remain anonymous..

Thank you to our Founding Donor, RiverSong
RiverSong made this foundation possible by donating a Wind Sprite and a Plague Sprite and inspiring us to be generous with each other!

RiverSong Foundation Donors: Thank you!
*Popchyk - Nature Sprite and Desert Dynasty Tail Rings.
*kaffeEAddict – Water Sprite, Nature Sprite, Magmatic Pauldron x 2, Sunguard Chest, Golem Gauntlet x 4, Companion Comet, Runaway Rotclaw, Accent: Lightrunes, Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers, Accent: Luminous Surge, Accent: Firebird Feathers, Accent: Glowing Methane
*Potterhead - 3 Unhatahced Wind Eggs plus multiple Apparel, Battlestones and Familars
*sinstarinablak – 50000 treasure
*Pallida – 7000 treasure
*RyujinDragonGod – 100000 treasure + 70 gems

Look for our current raffle which includes a Plague Sprite and a Nature Sprite! RiverSong Charity Raffle
We welcome feedback and suggestions! Send your PMs to Potterhead.
FREE TREASURE GRANTS FOR NEWBIES! CLOSED FOR NOW!

The RiverSong Foundation

Our mission is to assist new players in getting off to a good start at Flight Rising.

If you joined Flight Rising in AUGUST you can receive a grant of 50,000 treasure!

To receive your 50kt, Ping @Potterhead in a post on this thread that you would like a grant. It would be great if you also tell us your favorite thing about FR so far.

Please allow time for your grant to be dispersed, it may take a couple of days. It will arrive by one-way Crossroads (CR).

If you would like to support our mission, Donations are appreciated! Please send your donations by CR or PM to Potterhead with the words “RiverSong Foundation” in the heading. We'll acknowledge all donors in this thread unless you tell us you want to remain anonymous..

Thank you to our Founding Donor, RiverSong
RiverSong made this foundation possible by donating a Wind Sprite and a Plague Sprite and inspiring us to be generous with each other!

RiverSong Foundation Donors: Thank you!
*Popchyk - Nature Sprite and Desert Dynasty Tail Rings.
*kaffeEAddict – Water Sprite, Nature Sprite, Magmatic Pauldron x 2, Sunguard Chest, Golem Gauntlet x 4, Companion Comet, Runaway Rotclaw, Accent: Lightrunes, Accent: Shining Peacock Feathers, Accent: Luminous Surge, Accent: Firebird Feathers, Accent: Glowing Methane
*Potterhead - 3 Unhatahced Wind Eggs plus multiple Apparel, Battlestones and Familars
*sinstarinablak – 50000 treasure
*Pallida – 7000 treasure
*RyujinDragonGod – 100000 treasure + 70 gems

Look for our current raffle which includes a Plague Sprite and a Nature Sprite! RiverSong Charity Raffle
We welcome feedback and suggestions! Send your PMs to Potterhead.
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead

I'm not sure if I count?? I joined in July but didn't create anything until just yesterday. If you need proof, my progens are only 18 hours old. ;u;
@Potterhead

I'm not sure if I count?? I joined in July but didn't create anything until just yesterday. If you need proof, my progens are only 18 hours old. ;u;
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@CelesteNova
Welcome! I think having 18 hour old progens counts as an August newbie! I'll send your grant out shortly
@CelesteNova
Welcome! I think having 18 hour old progens counts as an August newbie! I'll send your grant out shortly
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead

Thank you so much :D Also my current favorite thing about Flight Rising is probably how adorable the Faes are .o.
@Potterhead

Thank you so much :D Also my current favorite thing about Flight Rising is probably how adorable the Faes are .o.
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Kyandi
FR Time
She/Her
Art Examples!
Wishlist!
@Potterhead
I joined August 14th. My favorite thing so far? Probably the festival games or the lore, but the familiars are also fun to collect.
@Potterhead
I joined August 14th. My favorite thing so far? Probably the festival games or the lore, but the familiars are also fun to collect.
banner_arcana_by_agatheas-db9eh23.png
@Potterhead

I joined august 13th and really appreciate this opportunity c: It's a wonderful thing :D

I'm really enjoying the community and the art. It's so friendly and I love seeing what all people can do with these amazing dragons. I also love the apparel. Fashionable dergs are so cute c:
@Potterhead

I joined august 13th and really appreciate this opportunity c: It's a wonderful thing :D

I'm really enjoying the community and the art. It's so friendly and I love seeing what all people can do with these amazing dragons. I also love the apparel. Fashionable dergs are so cute c:
XT87CrC.pngtumblr_olkx7k1gjk1w18p86o1_r1_250.png
@Fabellaura @Marquell

Welcome to both of you!

You can expect to receive your grant by CR shortly.
@Fabellaura @Marquell

Welcome to both of you!

You can expect to receive your grant by CR shortly.
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead i joined i forgot but definitaly in august and so far my favourite things are familiars, don't know why but i love em
@Potterhead i joined i forgot but definitaly in august and so far my favourite things are familiars, don't know why but i love em
tDeKDnH.png
@Rt19
Welcome!
Familiars are one of my favorite things too! Look for Familiar giveaways and swaps in the forums to help fill out your collection.
Your grant will be arriving shortly.
@Rt19
Welcome!
Familiars are one of my favorite things too! Look for Familiar giveaways and swaps in the forums to help fill out your collection.
Your grant will be arriving shortly.
9kcPMa2.gif
@Potterhead
I love breeding! Always loved it I played the creatures game back in the day which was also based around breeding.
@Potterhead
I love breeding! Always loved it I played the creatures game back in the day which was also based around breeding.
TAtPvhs.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7