Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | FREE 50kt Giveaway for Newbies! CLOSED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Potterhead
I joined on the 14th, My favorite thing would have to be collecting cool guardian dragons, as you might be able to tell from checking my lair... .-. I sorta need this grant so I can expand my lair and feed my guardian addiction ._.
@Potterhead
I joined on the 14th, My favorite thing would have to be collecting cool guardian dragons, as you might be able to tell from checking my lair... .-. I sorta need this grant so I can expand my lair and feed my guardian addiction ._.
@Alvida @MrCat123 @Fyredrake20 @ColleenWang @Navaria

Heyo there! I think this'll be really helpful for each of your individual 'quests' so to speak..

(Sorry Potterhead.. it's just that I took some newbs under my wing, and I'm trying to help them out :P)
@Alvida @MrCat123 @Fyredrake20 @ColleenWang @Navaria

Heyo there! I think this'll be really helpful for each of your individual 'quests' so to speak..

(Sorry Potterhead.. it's just that I took some newbs under my wing, and I'm trying to help them out :P)
kMxWaq5.png LOL > Formerly BORKBEAN
> FRT +0 | He/Him
> Buying FEST CURRENCY | ACCENTS | WISHLIST
@Potterhead

Joined in August - fav thing would probably be the familiars, and lore, and festivals xD FR is just a cool game in general, haha
@Potterhead

Joined in August - fav thing would probably be the familiars, and lore, and festivals xD FR is just a cool game in general, haha
nQiHUnp.png
I will not exalt the dragon you are [giving away/I am buying] if: You leave a note in its bio asking not to exalt the dragon, or - The dragon has a description/lore. c:
@Potterhead
So far I really love the familiars! Especially reptiles!
I joined Aug. 19th
@Potterhead
So far I really love the familiars! Especially reptiles!
I joined Aug. 19th
@potterhead

I joined two weeks ago. Am I still a newbie? ????
@potterhead

I joined two weeks ago. Am I still a newbie? ????
@Potterhead

I'd like a grant please, I joined in August. My favorite part about flight rising is the dragons. They are all so pretty!
@Potterhead

I'd like a grant please, I joined in August. My favorite part about flight rising is the dragons. They are all so pretty!
@Potterhead Can I have a grant, please?
What I like is finding and making pretty dragons ^^ i've always liked dragons, and how this game portrays dragons is really interesting to me as well as the dragons usually depicted are either western dragons or eastern dragons.
@Potterhead Can I have a grant, please?
What I like is finding and making pretty dragons ^^ i've always liked dragons, and how this game portrays dragons is really interesting to me as well as the dragons usually depicted are either western dragons or eastern dragons.
@Potterhead I joined in August! ^-^ My favorite thing about FR is that it's so creative! Not only with the site (as in the dragons, genes and familiars) but with the players too. So many users here have some really great talent! I love seeing it around FR!
@Potterhead I joined in August! ^-^ My favorite thing about FR is that it's so creative! Not only with the site (as in the dragons, genes and familiars) but with the players too. So many users here have some really great talent! I love seeing it around FR!
@Potterhead
I really love the dragons, especially the skydancers. Also so many people are really nice in the forums. :)
Thanks for doing this! It's very helpful.
I joined in August.

YUSS HARRY POTTER
@Potterhead
I really love the dragons, especially the skydancers. Also so many people are really nice in the forums. :)
Thanks for doing this! It's very helpful.
I joined in August.

YUSS HARRY POTTER
UhodL5Oi_o.png FD1rkPC.png w9IGdLk.png
@Potterhead Can I get a grant?
@Potterhead Can I get a grant?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7