Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {CLOSED FOREVER}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Mintydragon

I would love Wista and Leonis if there still up for grabs I would also love and treasure you are willing to share and maybe some apparel?
Sorry that your leaving but my the world be good to you:D

Thanks!!
@Mintydragon

I would love Wista and Leonis if there still up for grabs I would also love and treasure you are willing to share and maybe some apparel?
Sorry that your leaving but my the world be good to you:D

Thanks!!
@Wolffeycorn
I'm not sure, since I don't know what the rules are about giving away dragons that are sitting on nests.

Also, no one needs to ping me because I've figured out how to subscribe!
@Wolffeycorn
I'm not sure, since I don't know what the rules are about giving away dragons that are sitting on nests.

Also, no one needs to ping me because I've figured out how to subscribe!
0gldo0m.png
ok
ok
@MintyDragon dragons "in nest" cannot be trade ;/
@MintyDragon dragons "in nest" cannot be trade ;/
+8h, She
Light Flight
Familiars Wishlist
___ Iz0e2b4.png
Old links:
Try clean lair!
old fest:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2266216
Sell FV and CS
FkAu8Li.pngibewym8.png22aOvgY.gifCkwvckv.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngcrxTv4c.pngFkAu8Li.png
- Sleeping Dragon Adopt?
If you have any apparel items left i'd love to take some thank you

@MintyDragon
If you have any apparel items left i'd love to take some thank you

@MintyDragon
@MintyDragon I'm not quite sure what happened, but I hope you're doing ok! Any apparel, familiars, or treasure if you still have some would be much appreciated

edit:read the rest of the thread! guess i'm late, but that's ok. i hope you have a good day/night!
@MintyDragon I'm not quite sure what happened, but I hope you're doing ok! Any apparel, familiars, or treasure if you still have some would be much appreciated

edit:read the rest of the thread! guess i'm late, but that's ok. i hope you have a good day/night!
dOfXepK.gif
@Niya
Thank you.

@ChubChub
Unfortunately I don't.

ANNOUNCEMENT: This giveaway is closed until my nests hatch, at which point the hatchlings and the parents will be up for grabs! However, you can reserve dragons if you want.

Pretzel: Open
Koura: Reserved by Gusted
Hatchling 1: Open
Hatchling 2: Open
@Niya
Thank you.

@ChubChub
Unfortunately I don't.

ANNOUNCEMENT: This giveaway is closed until my nests hatch, at which point the hatchlings and the parents will be up for grabs! However, you can reserve dragons if you want.

Pretzel: Open
Koura: Reserved by Gusted
Hatchling 1: Open
Hatchling 2: Open
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon
could I have that remaining skin please?
@MintyDragon
could I have that remaining skin please?
vCw0cRK.pngB5FQIol.png
@clw23
Sorry, I gave away that skin and forgot to update. It has now been updated, bu you can reserve some dragons if you want.
@clw23
Sorry, I gave away that skin and forgot to update. It has now been updated, bu you can reserve some dragons if you want.
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon

Then by any chance would you have any bug or plant food left?
@MintyDragon

Then by any chance would you have any bug or plant food left?
1 2 3 4 5 6