Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {CLOSED FOREVER}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Kristan
They've been reserved for you!
@Kristan
They've been reserved for you!
0gldo0m.png
You're really great for doing this. Mind if I have Celeste?
You're really great for doing this. Mind if I have Celeste?
Dragon Shop In Search Of...
@FeliFeathers
Unfortunately Celeste has already been reserved, but you can see who's still up for grabs up the top of this page.
@FeliFeathers
Unfortunately Celeste has already been reserved, but you can see who's still up for grabs up the top of this page.
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon I see. I'll take a hatchling, then. It doesn't matter which.
@MintyDragon I see. I'll take a hatchling, then. It doesn't matter which.
@FeliFeathers
Ok! I used RNG to determine this, and you've been put down for the second hatchling from Tenjin and Celeste's batch!
@FeliFeathers
Ok! I used RNG to determine this, and you've been put down for the second hatchling from Tenjin and Celeste's batch!
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon Thank you so much!
@MintyDragon Thank you so much!
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-09-05 16:48:23] ANNOUNCEMENT: Post on this thread telling me which dragon(s) you want to reserve and I'll reserve it for you! Pretzel: Reserved by Kristan Koura: Reserved by Gusted Hatchling 1: Open Hatchling 2: Open [/quote] Bump!
MintyDragon wrote on 2017-09-05:
ANNOUNCEMENT: Post on this thread telling me which dragon(s) you want to reserve and I'll reserve it for you!

Pretzel: Reserved by Kristan
Koura: Reserved by Gusted
Hatchling 1: Open
Hatchling 2: Open

Bump!
0gldo0m.png
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-09-05 16:48:23] ANNOUNCEMENT: Post on this thread telling me which dragon(s) you want to reserve and I'll reserve it for you! Pretzel: Reserved by Kristan Koura: Reserved by Gusted Hatchling 1: Open Hatchling 2: Open [/quote] Bump!
ANNOUNCEMENT: Post on this thread telling me which dragon(s) you want to reserve and I'll reserve it for you!

Pretzel: Reserved by Kristan

Bump!
0gldo0m.png
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-09-05 16:48:23] ANNOUNCEMENT: This giveaway is closed until my nests hatch, at which point the hatchlings and the parents will be up for grabs! However, you can reserve dragons if you want. Pretzel: Reserved by Crookshanks771 Koura: Reserved by Gusted Hatchling 1: Open Hatchling 2: Open [/quote] Bump!
ANNOUNCEMENT: This giveaway is closed until my nests hatch, at which point the hatchlings and the parents will be up for grabs! However, you can reserve dragons if you want.

Pretzel: Reserved by Crookshanks771

Bump!
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon
Id love pretzal c:
@MintyDragon
Id love pretzal c:
Aye *Fingerguns*
1 2 3 4 5 6