Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {CLOSED FOREVER}
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Crookshanks771
He's been reserved for you!
@Crookshanks771
He's been reserved for you!
0gldo0m.png
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-09-05 16:48:23] ANNOUNCEMENT: This giveaway is closed until my nests hatch, at which point the hatchlings and the parents will be up for grabs! However, you can reserve dragons if you want. Pretzel: Reserved by Crookshanks771 Koura: Reserved by Gusted Hatchling 1: Open Hatchling 2: Open [/quote] Bump!
MintyDragon wrote on 2017-09-05:
ANNOUNCEMENT: This giveaway is closed until my nests hatch, at which point the hatchlings and the parents will be up for grabs! However, you can reserve dragons if you want.

Pretzel: Reserved by Crookshanks771
Koura: Reserved by Gusted
Hatchling 1: Open
Hatchling 2: Open

Bump!
0gldo0m.png
Hello. Please be aware that this is a reused thread and any posts before this post were for my old giveaway. As of this post, all three hatchlings are waiting to be claimed. Thanks!
Hello. Please be aware that this is a reused thread and any posts before this post were for my old giveaway. As of this post, all three hatchlings are waiting to be claimed. Thanks!
0gldo0m.png
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-09-08 18:34:27] Hello. Please be aware that this is a reused thread and any posts before this post were for my old giveaway. As of this post, all three hatchlings are waiting to be claimed. Thanks! [/quote] Bump!
MintyDragon wrote on 2017-09-08:

Bump!
0gldo0m.png
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-09-08 18:34:27] Hello. Please be aware that this is a reused thread and any posts before this post were for my old giveaway. As of this post, all three hatchlings are waiting to be claimed. Thanks! [/quote] Bump please just take them.

Bump please just take them.
0gldo0m.png
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-09-08 18:34:27] Hello. Please be aware that this is a reused thread and any posts before this post were for my old giveaway. As of this post, all three hatchlings are waiting to be claimed. Thanks! [/quote] Bump!

Bump!
0gldo0m.png
If a hatchling grows up and it is still in my lair, it will be exalted.
0gldo0m.png
[quote name="MintyDragon" date=2017-09-10 01:04:17] If a hatchling grows up and it is still in my lair, it will be exalted. [/quote] Bump!
MintyDragon wrote on 2017-09-10:

Bump!
0gldo0m.png
1 2 3 4 5 6