Back

Raffles & Giveaways

Share your raffles and giveaways with the Flight Rising community.
TOPIC | {CLOSED FOREVER}
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center]Welcome! I'm trying to give away these two hatchlings but no one seems to want them! Do you want one? If so, ping me with the number of the one that you want. There are grownup previews in their profiles.[/center] [center][b][u]The Hatchlings[/u][/b][/center] [center]1. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35745106] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357452/35745106_350.png[/img] [/url] 2. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=35745107] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/357452/35745107_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][b][size=7]If a hatchling grows up and it is still in my lair, it will be exalted.[/center][/b][/size]
Welcome! I'm trying to give away these two hatchlings but no one seems to want them! Do you want one? If so, ping me with the number of the one that you want. There are grownup previews in their profiles.

The Hatchlings

35745106_350.png

35745107_350.png

If a hatchling grows up and it is still in my lair, it will be exalted.
0gldo0m.png
May i have some treasure? ;w; If it's not open yet, i'll delete this!
May i have some treasure? ;w; If it's not open yet, i'll delete this!
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
@Rafa
How much treasure would you like?
@Rafa
How much treasure would you like?
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon
can I have Accent: Quartzen
@MintyDragon
can I have Accent: Quartzen
MythicalCookie.png
@ladylilitu
Oh, I forgot about my bio. I'll edit that ASAP. I'm sending the Ghost Flame stuff your way! How much treasure would you like?
@ladylilitu
Oh, I forgot about my bio. I'll edit that ASAP. I'm sending the Ghost Flame stuff your way! How much treasure would you like?
0gldo0m.png
@MythicalCookie
Sending it your way!
@MythicalCookie
Sending it your way!
0gldo0m.png
@MintyDragon
100k would be enough to help me finish one of my dergs, but if you think it's too much, i'm grateful for anything at all!

Also, i gave your bio a read. I'm really sorry this happened to you. I don't get people sometimes.
@MintyDragon
100k would be enough to help me finish one of my dergs, but if you think it's too much, i'm grateful for anything at all!

Also, i gave your bio a read. I'm really sorry this happened to you. I don't get people sometimes.
7CBQmFu.gifwIoBSUb.gif7CBQmFu.gif
Can I have Ghost Flame Candles
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel
Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon
Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Marva's Invisibility Cloak
and the celebration sage lantern
and possibly 100k or all of the treasure? I really need treasure lol
@Mintydragon

sorry if I sound greedy,,
Can I have Ghost Flame Candles
Ghost Flame Tail Jewel
Ghost Flame Tail Ribbon
Ghost Flame Wing Ribbon
Marva's Invisibility Cloak
and the celebration sage lantern
and possibly 100k or all of the treasure? I really need treasure lol
@Mintydragon

sorry if I sound greedy,,
I'm so sorry . . .
Is there anyway I can have any amount of treasure (aka anything more than 10kt would be great, and anything above 20kt I'm like wowowowo)and any ghost flame/celebration sage apparel would be nice too . . . But really I'm after the invisibility cloak~

@MintyDragon
I'm so sorry . . .
Is there anyway I can have any amount of treasure (aka anything more than 10kt would be great, and anything above 20kt I'm like wowowowo)and any ghost flame/celebration sage apparel would be nice too . . . But really I'm after the invisibility cloak~

@MintyDragon
back from hiatus #5 (;-_-)/
sketch shop here!
@Mintydragon May I have some treasure? Whatever you're willing to give me, I'd be greatful for. If possible, I'd also love Ghost flame decor.
Edit: Just read your bio, I'm so sorry this happened to you. People can be jerks. :/
@Mintydragon May I have some treasure? Whatever you're willing to give me, I'd be greatful for. If possible, I'd also love Ghost flame decor.
Edit: Just read your bio, I'm so sorry this happened to you. People can be jerks. :/
I most definitely do not have a fish addiction. However, if you do happen to see a nice fish, let minnow!
488.pngPics-Art-03-02-11-17-44.jpg488.png
1 2 3 4 5 6