Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LACED/EDGED]Breeding Rarity Comparisons
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 72 73
@straif
This is so amazing, thank you! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@straif
This is so amazing, thank you! Could I be added to the pinglist?
@Straif I'd love to be on the pinglist for this, please; it's incredibly helpful!
@Straif I'd love to be on the pinglist for this, please; it's incredibly helpful!
Disillusionist's Lore & More .. {Free} bio resourcesLF Affiliates
female / INTJ / Capricorn / +16 FR time
Clan: FAQ | Stats | Lore Thread | Directory | Avatar
Wishlists: outfits & genes | general | familiars
Please check the spelling of my name when pinging me: @Disillusionist. Thanks!
This is great.
Pinging myself. @FrozenLake
This is great.
Pinging myself. @FrozenLake
tumblr_osr8u7mjpA1v8lm95o1_r1_100.gif
"Swimming: From the outside looking in, you can't understand it. From the inside looking out, you can't explain it." 63Nkadh.png
@IvoryEyes I neeeedeed thisssss
@IvoryEyes I neeeedeed thisssss
1dLHcL0.png
@Straif This is so helpful! Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Straif This is so helpful! Can I be added to the pinglist please?
@Straif

How do I know I have a rare item or dragon?
@Straif

How do I know I have a rare item or dragon?
tumblr_n9rjznP5bt1qd0s8ko10_500.png
I'm a little confused... How come Saturn has that rare star gene and yet is listed as uncommon here? @Straif

(If something happened between pages 2 and now that would be nice to know, I just stumbled upon this)
I'm a little confused... How come Saturn has that rare star gene and yet is listed as uncommon here? @Straif

(If something happened between pages 2 and now that would be nice to know, I just stumbled upon this)
@SystemAI Quite a few of the treasure genes have a rare star item rarity, which isn't what's being talked about here. The 'rarity' being referenced is breeding rarity, ie how likely a gene is to show up when two dragons are bred, with the 'rare' tier being the least likely to show up. The two are completely independent of each other.
@SystemAI Quite a few of the treasure genes have a rare star item rarity, which isn't what's being talked about here. The 'rarity' being referenced is breeding rarity, ie how likely a gene is to show up when two dragons are bred, with the 'rare' tier being the least likely to show up. The two are completely independent of each other.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
@dPalindrome As in, rarity in appearing inside the marketplace?

Thanks for the clarification though.
@dPalindrome As in, rarity in appearing inside the marketplace?

Thanks for the clarification though.
@SystemAI I'm pretty sure item rarity is an arbitrary thing the staff decides when they make the item. I know for a fact that it doesn't indicate how often something will be gathered since there's plenty of one star items that have horrendously small odds of showing up and rare star ones that come up constantly. I've seen no mention of it affecting Coliseum drop rarity, and in all my time diving the MP I've never noticed any effect that'd correlate with item rarity. Plus, a bunch of the rare starred items are easy to get, while some are impossible out of getting one from another user, and it absolutely doesn't affect demand and user made prices in the AH. So... shrug? It's not something to worry about, honestly.
@SystemAI I'm pretty sure item rarity is an arbitrary thing the staff decides when they make the item. I know for a fact that it doesn't indicate how often something will be gathered since there's plenty of one star items that have horrendously small odds of showing up and rare star ones that come up constantly. I've seen no mention of it affecting Coliseum drop rarity, and in all my time diving the MP I've never noticed any effect that'd correlate with item rarity. Plus, a bunch of the rare starred items are easy to get, while some are impossible out of getting one from another user, and it absolutely doesn't affect demand and user made prices in the AH. So... shrug? It's not something to worry about, honestly.
c339f747e4665c56ca81426fd42eb471.png
1 2 ... 38 39 40 41 42 ... 72 73