Back

Guides

Community created guides, helpful strategies, and more.
TOPIC | [LACED/EDGED]Breeding Rarity Comparisons
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73
@CrackedSouls @lunartic39 @Lisegathe

Sadly, Straid is no longer active and does not update anymore. here is another guide tries to keep track of ancient and modern genes in a timely manner!
@CrackedSouls @lunartic39 @Lisegathe

Sadly, Straid is no longer active and does not update anymore. here is another guide tries to keep track of ancient and modern genes in a timely manner!
The Hatchery Masterlist
May I be added to the pinglist? :)
May I be added to the pinglist? :)
dlJsEIj.png
@straif Would you please add me to your pinglist? Thanks!
@straif Would you please add me to your pinglist? Thanks!
qWdtKd.png
@Straif Hi! Could you please remove me from whatever lists I'm on?
@Straif Hi! Could you please remove me from whatever lists I'm on?
Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
@3Rr0r418 @Hawkgirl6511 @vivimorena
Straif is no longer updating this. The most recent thread by Myndris is here.
redoing this soon
@smeen thanks for update :)
@smeen thanks for update :)
qWdtKd.png
[quote name="smeen" date="2021-04-13 11:06:20" ] @3Rr0r418 @Hawkgirl6511 @vivimorena Straif is no longer updating this. The most recent thread by Myndris is here. [/quote] idk who's maintaining this here but whoever it is - I just don't want to get notifications for this exact thread here. ... So who do I pin?
smeen wrote on 2021-04-13 11:06:20:
idk who's maintaining this here but whoever it is - I just don't want to get notifications for this exact thread here. ... So who do I pin?
Rbf96Oh.gif9EAG2oz.pngRbf96Oh.gif
RBvgAJf.png
If you're still getting notifications for the LACED/EDGED thread, you're probably subscribed to it.
You can change that by going to your Account Settings. There's a section for Forum Subscriptions. Click the Manage button, and then click the X beside the name of the thread.

(Account Settings is one of the options in the drop-down menu you see when you click the arrow by your name in the Top-Right section of the flightrising pages. I thought maybe I should mention that, in case you change your options as often as I normally do, which is almost never.)

Edit: The easier option, if you're being called back to a thread, is probably to click the Yellow Subscription star at the top of the thread, but the more detailed method will tell you if you have subscription you've forgotten. :p
If you're still getting notifications for the LACED/EDGED thread, you're probably subscribed to it.
You can change that by going to your Account Settings. There's a section for Forum Subscriptions. Click the Manage button, and then click the X beside the name of the thread.

(Account Settings is one of the options in the drop-down menu you see when you click the arrow by your name in the Top-Right section of the flightrising pages. I thought maybe I should mention that, in case you change your options as often as I normally do, which is almost never.)

Edit: The easier option, if you're being called back to a thread, is probably to click the Yellow Subscription star at the top of the thread, but the more detailed method will tell you if you have subscription you've forgotten. :p
tumblr_inline_myum6dGZtd1s8og7b.gifice_banner.pngZmGM6Tx.pngearth_banner.png

Hello there! I was wondering what your thoughts on the tertiary gene Keel? I didn't see anything about it above or I must have missed it. I'm trying to learn more about tertiary genes such as Keel, Scales and spines in Imperial dragons. If you've already cover the topic, could you point me in that direction? I'd love to learn more.

Hello there! I was wondering what your thoughts on the tertiary gene Keel? I didn't see anything about it above or I must have missed it. I'm trying to learn more about tertiary genes such as Keel, Scales and spines in Imperial dragons. If you've already cover the topic, could you point me in that direction? I'd love to learn more.
~ Glass Samurai Hatchery ~ ~User is a Gunpla nerd~
95e4a480-ef6b-11e5-ad63-2d9b8664c5dc.gif
@TheGlassSamurai
This thread isn't updated anymore :) you can find the most recent one here:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2855846/1
@TheGlassSamurai
This thread isn't updated anymore :) you can find the most recent one here:

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/2855846/1
YaLh2Os.png
1 2 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73