Back

Forum Games

Play word and forum games here.
TOPIC | [old] 100kT Give & Get ~ Update 9/22/18!
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 811 812
@Shibadog Sending [item=daisy flowerfall] (31k), [item=boulder nymph] (fits your aesthetic, 75k), [item=primal headdress] (15k), [item=ruthless shoulder guard](16.9k), and [item=cat's wing fans](4.9k). total: 142.8k I don't really have any other apparel that suits your aesthetic, sadly, but if I find any golden sage stuff in the marketplace I'll try to snatch it up for you :)
@Shibadog Sending
Daisy Flowerfall (31k),
Boulder Nymph (fits your aesthetic, 75k),
Primal Headdress (15k),
Ruthless Shoulder Guard (16.9k),
and Cat's Wing Fans (4.9k).
total: 142.8k
I don't really have any other apparel that suits your aesthetic, sadly, but if I find any golden sage stuff in the marketplace I'll try to snatch it up for you :)
hrlg6s.jpg
@AemonTargaryen from your wishlist: [item=hewn philosopher's veil] (49.5kt) [item=poisonous rose thorn gloves] (44.9kt) [item=hunter's leggings] (35kt) total: 129.9kt enjoy!!!
@AemonTargaryen

from your wishlist:
Hewn Philosopher's Veil (49.5kt)
Poisonous Rose Thorn Gloves (44.9kt)
Hunter's Leggings (35kt)

total: 129.9kt

enjoy!!!
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
@LemonQuartz Your bio said you liked pink/purple apparel, and you are an Arcane clan, so I thought this would be fitting! If you don't want to keep it, you could get a pretty penny by selling it. [item=cosmologist fieldtools] (LAH- 80kt) And some small wishlist items to make up the 20kt difference! I don't really have a use for Baldwin items, but your wishlist seems like you do~ [item=yellow ooze](x7- LAH individually is 800t each so I'll value them at 6000t) [item=yellow sludge](x9 LAH was 500t so I'll value it at 4000t) [item=Gold muck](LAH 4000t) [item=rusted treasure Chest](x4 LAH is 2000t each so 8000t in total) [item=twilight sylvan dress] (LAH 21kt) Total: 123kt! There are cheaper items under 20kt, but it's on their wishlist. So if there's a problem, please tell me! I'll gladly add more items. a little wishlist can be found on [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=257561&did=35310835&function=edit#bio]Hoopoe[/url]! Please no festival skins/accents, they're hard to resell! And please no Baldwin materials either, I don't use Baldwin that much! Other dislikes can be found at the bottom of my list, but there isn't that many!
@LemonQuartz
Your bio said you liked pink/purple apparel, and you are an Arcane clan, so I thought this would be fitting! If you don't want to keep it, you could get a pretty penny by selling it.
Cosmologist Fieldtools (LAH- 80kt)

And some small wishlist items to make up the 20kt difference! I don't really have a use for Baldwin items, but your wishlist seems like you do~
Yellow Ooze (x7- LAH individually is 800t each so I'll value them at 6000t)
Yellow Sludge (x9 LAH was 500t so I'll value it at 4000t)
Gold Muck (LAH 4000t)
Rusted Treasure Chest (x4 LAH is 2000t each so 8000t in total)
Twilight Sylvan Dress (LAH 21kt)

Total: 123kt!
There are cheaper items under 20kt, but it's on their wishlist. So if there's a problem, please tell me! I'll gladly add more items.

a little wishlist can be found on Hoopoe! Please no festival skins/accents, they're hard to resell! And please no Baldwin materials either, I don't use Baldwin that much! Other dislikes can be found at the bottom of my list, but there isn't that many!
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@turtlee [item=celebration sage shawl][item=celebration sage sash][item=royal cape][item=shellion][item=longneck skirmisher][item=violet flowerfall][item=psywurm] I'm not sure of this breaks the rules- it's over 100kt, all the cheaper items are on your wishlist, and you said you were okay with surprises (which would be the cape + flowerfall). If you're not happy with this (or @ thread mods, if this is against the rules) [i]please[/i] let me know and I'll add in some more stuff.
@turtlee
Celebration Sage Shawl Celebration Sage Sash Royal Cape Shellion Longneck Skirmisher Violet Flowerfall Psywurm

I'm not sure of this breaks the rules- it's over 100kt, all the cheaper items are on your wishlist, and you said you were okay with surprises (which would be the cape + flowerfall). If you're not happy with this (or @ thread mods, if this is against the rules) please let me know and I'll add in some more stuff.
(@8by0 - No, you're fine! The items under 20kt are on my wishlist and I said I liked surprises, so your gift doesn't break any rules! Plus I said I wanted missing familiars anyways :> )

Skip me!
(@8by0 - No, you're fine! The items under 20kt are on my wishlist and I said I liked surprises, so your gift doesn't break any rules! Plus I said I wanted missing familiars anyways :> )

Skip me!
ampharos.png 20 | any pronouns | about me | accents |
@8by0 sending [item=Cursed Talonclasp Pendant][item=Welder's Mask] Birthday WL in profile (would like to get at least 2 more items from there) Also fine with pure treasure/gems, iron/glided chests, and black witch food
@8by0 sending Cursed Talonclasp Pendant Welder's Mask

Birthday WL in profile (would like to get at least 2 more items from there)
Also fine with pure treasure/gems, iron/glided chests, and black witch food
TeYGx5x.pngjXBxdgJ.pngeZ8WjnI.png

giphy.gif
[/quote]
3416108_AqztmatTPytbOt2.pngJegL4TC.png
@Rave31 sending [item=iron treasure chest]x2[item=gilded decorative chest]x2[item=black witch]x2 -- Wishlist: I'm always taking pure gems. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=265384&did=30964357]Here are the familiars I'm missing.[/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=265384&tab=dragon&did=32036021]And any UM accent from my terribly expensive accents wishlist here.[/url] Apparel for Unara's outfit would be awesome too (except wing bangles): [outfit=149497]
@Rave31

sending Iron Treasure Chest x2 Gilded Decorative Chest x2 Black Witch x2

--

Wishlist:
I'm always taking pure gems.
Here are the familiars I'm missing.
And any UM accent from my terribly expensive accents wishlist here.
Apparel for Unara's outfit would be awesome too (except wing bangles):
Steampunk Circuitry
@cywscross While you're going over a list of items, you hear something... Strange in the distance. It sounds like party noise makers? A little frustrated at the sudden and strange disturbance, you poke your head up and start to look around. Your eyes catch an Algae-Bottom Slarg, marching towards you while wearing a party hat atop its slimy head. In one paw it's spinning a noise maker, and in the other it's toting along a little wheelbarrow full of a disparity of items. It's tooting along on a horn with shimmering fringe at the end. Once it reaches you, the Slarg pulls out a party popper and pulls on its string, showering you in colorful confetti. It continues to toot on its little horn, turning to push the cart full of items between the two of you. It grins (while continuing to toot) and offers them to you. There's a card on the cart which reads, "Happy birthday!" But wait... It's not your birthday, that's not for a while! Who's birthday is it, then?! What's all of this even for??! And why did it come to you? All of these questions don't seem to be answered, as the Slarg wraps its dripping arms around your waist. [center][item=Algae-Bottom Slarg] [item=Sky Blue Silk Veil][item=Sky Blue Silk Scarf][item=Sky Blue Wing Silks][item=Sky Blue Silk Sash][item=Morganite Flourish Belt][item=Pearl Flourish Anklets][item=Magician's Cloak][item=Battlescale Chest Guard][/center]
@cywscross

While you're going over a list of items, you hear something... Strange in the distance. It sounds like party noise makers? A little frustrated at the sudden and strange disturbance, you poke your head up and start to look around. Your eyes catch an Algae-Bottom Slarg, marching towards you while wearing a party hat atop its slimy head. In one paw it's spinning a noise maker, and in the other it's toting along a little wheelbarrow full of a disparity of items. It's tooting along on a horn with shimmering fringe at the end.
Once it reaches you, the Slarg pulls out a party popper and pulls on its string, showering you in colorful confetti. It continues to toot on its little horn, turning to push the cart full of items between the two of you. It grins (while continuing to toot) and offers them to you. There's a card on the cart which reads, "Happy birthday!"
But wait... It's not your birthday, that's not for a while! Who's birthday is it, then?! What's all of this even for??! And why did it come to you? All of these questions don't seem to be answered, as the Slarg wraps its dripping arms around your waist.
Algae-Bottom Slarg
Sky Blue Silk Veil Sky Blue Silk Scarf Sky Blue Wing Silks Sky Blue Silk Sash Morganite Flourish Belt Pearl Flourish Anklets Magician's Cloak Battlescale Chest Guard
ee9333790c154dc7b5444be8bdd03e43c8ba0a99.png
Hi I'm SilverStarsheep.
* Carrd *
* Wishlist *
14f64c4d4a5f4348b07becb32e6c3c54eee40b8f.png
@SilverStarSheep Knocking a few things off your wishlist... [item=Alstroemeria Fox] [item=archer's gloves] [item=archer's quiver] [item=snowflake nymph] [item=white rot deer] [item=venomtooth pilco] (Wishlist in profile)
@SilverStarSheep
Knocking a few things off your wishlist...
Alstroemeria Fox Archer's Gloves Archer's Quiver Snowflake Nymph White Rot Deer Venomtooth Pilco
(Wishlist in profile)
frsiggy1.pngfrsiggy2.pngfrsiggy3.png
@Madarakita [item=tertiary gene: runes] [rule] WL [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=281261&did=30978793&function=edit#bio]HERE[/url]
@Madarakita

Tertiary Gene: Runes

WL HERE
nq8gbsp.pngF78Shgw.pngwYuMWUJ.png30c78ab7aa.gif
1 2 ... 41 42 43 44 45 ... 811 812