Back

Roleplay

Tell stories and roleplay in the world of Flight Rising.
TOPIC | RP Training Grounds (open, all welcome!)
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 ... 2293 2294
(Arial Black/red = Vaermina Times New Roman/Blue = Mythology Courier New/Orange = Crayon) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=6830906] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/68310/6830906_350.png[/img] [/url] [font= Arial Black][color=red]A red-winged female Wildclaw landed squarely in the grassland, staring out at those around her with a scowl on her face. Her armour clinking, she pushed past a few dragons, muttering about how they were clogging up space, and settled herself on an empty clearing, with view of the gathering. Scowling when she realised her companions weren't with her, she stood up, looking for them. It was hard to spot them, but she eventually found them, and frowning, beckoned to them when they caught her eye, cold air blasting from her nostrils. She wasn't impressed with them at all. [i]How could they have lost me?[/i] She thought. [i]I wasn't even trying to hide! Icewarden's cold breath, I thought I was easy to spot! ...Maybe I was wrong...[/i][/color][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=11539315] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/115394/11539315_350.png[/img] [/url] [font= Times New Roman][size=4][color=Blue]A Sky blue male Wildclaw with purple wings and magenta gems seemingly stuck to his body pushed through the crowd, looking for that black Wildclaw with red wings and ebony armour, an orange Skydancer following him around. He had a confused frown on her face, as though he couldn't find her. [i]Where is she?[/i] He asked himself, as he finally edged into a clearing that led to a hill. [i]She can't have just disappeared![/i] Suddenly he looked up with a start as cold air blasted around him and the Skydancer, noticing her as she stood above them a few metres away, a frown plastered onto her face. Sharing a glance with the Skydancer, they moved forward slowly, like hatchlings that were in trouble. [i]Whatever she does, it better not be harsh...[/i][/color][/size][/font] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26552142] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/265522/26552142_350.png[/img] [/url] [font= Courier New][color=Orange]An orange Skydancer followed his sky blue Wildclaw companion as they searched for their other companion, a small, curious frown on his face. He hadn't meant to lose her - it was all his fault. As he shuffled along, he felt someone bump his wing and jumped a little, scattering some crayons across the grass. "S-sorry." He stammered, quickly noticing he was being left behind and scampered after his friend. [i]It's all my fault I lost her... my fault, my fault my FAULT!! Stormcatcher's bolts, please don't let her be angry with us...[/i] He thought, drooping his head as he followed the Wildclaw. A sudden change in scenery made him look up. Noticing that they had reached the bottom of a hill, he sighed softly in relief as he saw very few dragons where they were. He jerked his head up as he saw her shadow and met her ice blue eyes. All the deities, she was [i]mad[/i]. He shared a glance with the Wildclaw beside him and together the trudged up the hill to meet her. [i]My fault, my fault, my stupid [b]FAULT[/b]. I failed everyone... I failed her...[/i]
(Arial Black/red = Vaermina
Times New Roman/Blue = Mythology
Courier New/Orange = Crayon)

6830906_350.png

A red-winged female Wildclaw landed squarely in the grassland, staring out at those around her with a scowl on her face. Her armour clinking, she pushed past a few dragons, muttering about how they were clogging up space, and settled herself on an empty clearing, with view of the gathering. Scowling when she realised her companions weren't with her, she stood up, looking for them. It was hard to spot them, but she eventually found them, and frowning, beckoned to them when they caught her eye, cold air blasting from her nostrils. She wasn't impressed with them at all.
How could they have lost me? She thought. I wasn't even trying to hide! Icewarden's cold breath, I thought I was easy to spot!
...Maybe I was wrong...

11539315_350.png

A Sky blue male Wildclaw with purple wings and magenta gems seemingly stuck to his body pushed through the crowd, looking for that black Wildclaw with red wings and ebony armour, an orange Skydancer following him around. He had a confused frown on her face, as though he couldn't find her. Where is she? He asked himself, as he finally edged into a clearing that led to a hill. She can't have just disappeared!
Suddenly he looked up with a start as cold air blasted around him and the Skydancer, noticing her as she stood above them a few metres away, a frown plastered onto her face. Sharing a glance with the Skydancer, they moved forward slowly, like hatchlings that were in trouble.
Whatever she does, it better not be harsh...

26552142_350.png

An orange Skydancer followed his sky blue Wildclaw companion as they searched for their other companion, a small, curious frown on his face. He hadn't meant to lose her - it was all his fault. As he shuffled along, he felt someone bump his wing and jumped a little, scattering some crayons across the grass.
"S-sorry." He stammered, quickly noticing he was being left behind and scampered after his friend.
It's all my fault I lost her... my fault, my fault my FAULT!! Stormcatcher's bolts, please don't let her be angry with us... He thought, drooping his head as he followed the Wildclaw. A sudden change in scenery made him look up. Noticing that they had reached the bottom of a hill, he sighed softly in relief as he saw very few dragons where they were.
He jerked his head up as he saw her shadow and met her ice blue eyes. All the deities, she was mad. He shared a glance with the Wildclaw beside him and together the trudged up the hill to meet her.
My fault, my fault, my stupid FAULT. I failed everyone... I failed her...
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
4cafd385-2845-11e7-a327-257e8bae1a33.gif apUeZZ4.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32945884] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/329459/32945884_350.png[/img] [/url] A huge Guardian lands sending several younger dragons scattering for cover. He was the leader of his clan, and was seeing if this was a good place for his now reaching of age son, Yin. He scouts it out, the other dragons trying to avoid his gaze as he bores them down. (This is my first attempt at RP)

32945884_350.png

A huge Guardian lands sending several younger dragons scattering for cover. He was the leader of his clan, and was seeing if this was a good place for his now reaching of age son, Yin. He scouts it out, the other dragons trying to avoid his gaze as he bores them down.

(This is my first attempt at RP)
VdNwmsY.gif

Vaermina looks as she notices a commotion where a large guardian landed, sending several dragons scattering. She narrows her gaze as he looks around, clearly looking for something. Wondering whether or not to approach him, she flicks her tail, standing up, causing the two dragons, her companions, to look at her with alarm.

Mythology looks at his mate as she stands up, her eyes trained on a Guardian that sent several dragons scattering. He follows her gaze and frowns, wondering why she was looking on with a scowl on her face.
"What's wrong with him?" He whispers, looking at her and frowning.
"Don't frown at me." She says sharply, glaring at him with her cold ice blue eyes. "That Guardian is clearly a fright to the dragons down below. I need to know if he's a threat or not. After all, there are plenty of other Guardians here. Why is he being noticed?"

Crayon couldn't help but overhear his companions voices. "I think it's because of his size." Crayon says, clearly addressing Vaermina but not looking at her. "The other Guardians seem smaller than him. But then again." He adds quickly as he feels her glare heat up his face scales. "Then again, what do I know? I'm some dumb messenger who doesn't know anything." He flinched as some crayons fell out from his wings. He was commonly known for dropping crayons everywhere, like his body was made of them.
Sweet Stormcatcher, if her eyes could kill, he'd be dead right now.

(@Jaws520? I'm not sure whether or not to ping you as my dragons have noticed and are talking about your Guardian but I'm kinda new to roleplaying and have no clue as to whether or not to ping people if my dragons are staring at them or come up to interact with them.)

Vaermina looks as she notices a commotion where a large guardian landed, sending several dragons scattering. She narrows her gaze as he looks around, clearly looking for something. Wondering whether or not to approach him, she flicks her tail, standing up, causing the two dragons, her companions, to look at her with alarm.

Mythology looks at his mate as she stands up, her eyes trained on a Guardian that sent several dragons scattering. He follows her gaze and frowns, wondering why she was looking on with a scowl on her face.
"What's wrong with him?" He whispers, looking at her and frowning.
"Don't frown at me." She says sharply, glaring at him with her cold ice blue eyes. "That Guardian is clearly a fright to the dragons down below. I need to know if he's a threat or not. After all, there are plenty of other Guardians here. Why is he being noticed?"

Crayon couldn't help but overhear his companions voices. "I think it's because of his size." Crayon says, clearly addressing Vaermina but not looking at her. "The other Guardians seem smaller than him. But then again." He adds quickly as he feels her glare heat up his face scales. "Then again, what do I know? I'm some dumb messenger who doesn't know anything." He flinched as some crayons fell out from his wings. He was commonly known for dropping crayons everywhere, like his body was made of them.
Sweet Stormcatcher, if her eyes could kill, he'd be dead right now.

(@Jaws520? I'm not sure whether or not to ping you as my dragons have noticed and are talking about your Guardian but I'm kinda new to roleplaying and have no clue as to whether or not to ping people if my dragons are staring at them or come up to interact with them.)
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
@dragondreamer I think thats okay

The Guardian feels that someone is staring at him, he quickly turns his head and growls at a blue Wildclaw and roars while vines and roots start to grow through the floor and one of the smaller dragons trips as the stone tips underneath him.
@dragondreamer I think thats okay

The Guardian feels that someone is staring at him, he quickly turns his head and growls at a blue Wildclaw and roars while vines and roots start to grow through the floor and one of the smaller dragons trips as the stone tips underneath him.
VdNwmsY.gif
[url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34285228] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/342853/34285228_350.png[/img] [/url] Another Guardian lands catching up dust, and stares and roars at the other Guardian, who quickly turns to face him. Bravely he says 'My name is Fusha and you are causing too much chaos I need to ask you to stop frightening these poor dragons' 'Oh yeah, think your so tough?' The tiger patterned Guardian replied, as he stood upon his hind legs and clashed into the him sending him flying to the ground.

34285228_350.png

Another Guardian lands catching up dust, and stares and roars at the other Guardian, who quickly turns to face him. Bravely he says 'My name is Fusha and you are causing too much chaos I need to ask you to stop frightening these poor dragons'

'Oh yeah, think your so tough?' The tiger patterned Guardian replied, as he stood upon his hind legs and clashed into the him sending him flying to the ground.
He lunged for Fusha's neck and Fusha batted his gaping maw away Fusha then used his frost breath on him. As he attacked the other guardian he could feel the freezing cold sinking into his limbs. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32030127] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320302/32030127_350.png[/img] [/url] 'Stop it both of you!' Yelled Blackdust. The guardian straightens himself and replies 'Oh, I didn't know you were here.' 'You should have better sense ato also warn people where you're landing!' She says to him.
He lunged for Fusha's neck and Fusha batted his gaping maw away Fusha then used his frost breath on him. As he attacked the other guardian he could feel the freezing cold sinking into his limbs.

32030127_350.png

'Stop it both of you!' Yelled Blackdust.

The guardian straightens himself and replies 'Oh, I didn't know you were here.'

'You should have better sense ato also warn people where you're landing!' She says to him.
VdNwmsY.gif

"Isn't this lovely?" Vaermina grins, watching the fight, then frowns as a Mirror comes in and stops it. A wisp of cold air emerges from her nostrils, flowing around the scene. "How pathetic. I was looking forward to some bloodshed." She sighs. "I guess the fights over. How pathetic. Didn't that Guardian know that Ice is superior to Nature?"

"Ahem." Mythology coughed as Vaermina looked away in disgust. He was still shaking from the way the Guardian had roared at him, and for a minute he thought he caught a flicker of menace in its eyes. "Perhaps we need to retreat to safer grounds, maybe perhaps away from dangerous dragons like him?" He felt grateful that the striped blue Guardian had interfered, otherwise there would have been a deadly fight.

"Y-yes, maybe we should." Crayon stammered, crayons flying everywhere as he shivered. "I d-do not-t like this place-e. Maybe we should-d go hom-me...?"
"No!" Vaermina snapped, making Crayon flinch, causing a red crayon to hit Vaermina on the nose. "We are staying here. It is a wonderful view, and we can listen from here!"
"F-fine." Crayon replied, fear making his feet twitch. "B-but if we get-t caught in a c-crossfire, don't b-blam-me me."

(@Jaws520, @GamingDragon)

"Isn't this lovely?" Vaermina grins, watching the fight, then frowns as a Mirror comes in and stops it. A wisp of cold air emerges from her nostrils, flowing around the scene. "How pathetic. I was looking forward to some bloodshed." She sighs. "I guess the fights over. How pathetic. Didn't that Guardian know that Ice is superior to Nature?"

"Ahem." Mythology coughed as Vaermina looked away in disgust. He was still shaking from the way the Guardian had roared at him, and for a minute he thought he caught a flicker of menace in its eyes. "Perhaps we need to retreat to safer grounds, maybe perhaps away from dangerous dragons like him?" He felt grateful that the striped blue Guardian had interfered, otherwise there would have been a deadly fight.

"Y-yes, maybe we should." Crayon stammered, crayons flying everywhere as he shivered. "I d-do not-t like this place-e. Maybe we should-d go hom-me...?"
"No!" Vaermina snapped, making Crayon flinch, causing a red crayon to hit Vaermina on the nose. "We are staying here. It is a wonderful view, and we can listen from here!"
"F-fine." Crayon replied, fear making his feet twitch. "B-but if we get-t caught in a c-crossfire, don't b-blam-me me."

(@Jaws520, @GamingDragon)
opcExsG.png
hfVoK22.png
1YB0OjO.png
aGrPq.gif
zfV3rxA.png
a69iToJ.png
rUoKR6y.png
FObX7rS.png
Yg0l6jE.png
zPVR9KS.png
A young imperial Dragon Sat away watching things unfearl never having the confidence to go and speek with the others she hides and watched everything happening she's long and slender her coat is a gray and dark gray mix as her wings are blue she has a radioactive color to her under belly
"I wonder what will happen next .... .. Maybe another fight or Somthing ... Uh those dragons are leaving to some other place" she said watching the three talk as she cleaned her gogels (can't spell sorry) with her scarf
A young imperial Dragon Sat away watching things unfearl never having the confidence to go and speek with the others she hides and watched everything happening she's long and slender her coat is a gray and dark gray mix as her wings are blue she has a radioactive color to her under belly
"I wonder what will happen next .... .. Maybe another fight or Somthing ... Uh those dragons are leaving to some other place" she said watching the three talk as she cleaned her gogels (can't spell sorry) with her scarf
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
The guardian looks around after his mate Blackdust leaves and says promptly 'Sorry about that its just that something hit the emotions part of my brain when my egg was knocked over when my clan got raided by Plague dragons, so that means my emotions are short and just really sorry about that I need to go now.' He says as he preps his wings for flight sending huge gusts of wind as he flys away back to his home.
The guardian looks around after his mate Blackdust leaves and says promptly 'Sorry about that its just that something hit the emotions part of my brain when my egg was knocked over when my clan got raided by Plague dragons, so that means my emotions are short and just really sorry about that I need to go now.' He says as he preps his wings for flight sending huge gusts of wind as he flys away back to his home.
VdNwmsY.gif
The young Dragon by the name of spark watching him fly away
The young Dragon by the name of spark watching him fly away
Nothing is true; Everything is permited
Art shop! CHEAP!
R3OpbRR.png
1 2 ... 697 698 699 700 701 ... 2293 2294